-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Goggle James Files. Claims he was on the grassy knol. He used a Remington XP 100. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rainshot
What if Oswald was a patsy?

Not any more a patsy than the @sshole that shot up the Republican ball practice.

Probably more coincidences and possible conspiracies in that shooting than ol' Ozzie.

Guy wasn't from around there, brought his rifles, pistols with him, "found out" about the practice, etc.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have zero sympathy for the Oswald family. Wife and kid should have gone back to mother russia. Screw 'em

it wasn't the wife or kids fault....bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Morewood
"Back and to the left."

That head shot wasn't from the book repository. There was more than one shooter.

Oh brother.

Go kill some schit and get back to us.

I've killed lots of "schit".

Enough to know that the fateful head shot came from the President's 2 o'clock or thereabouts.

Read some books.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you are the CIA and you want to take out Kennedy, you know all about the route the Limo will take. And....you know this flake named Oswald who already, on his own, tried to shoot a General, was pissed about the Bay of Pigs, and would make a perfect patsy, just happens to work at the SBD. ( or maybe you were instrumental in mapping that route). So you enlist Oswald, telling him you’ll pick him up after the shooting. You have your own assassin on the grassy knoll with a pistol. You figure Oswald will be killed by the Dallas cops. When he’s not, enter Jack Ruby.

That’s probably wrong but it’s more believable than the Warren Commision.

John Connally claimed to his dying day that he was not hir with the same bullet that hit JFK. But what does he know...... right ?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
well LHO was on Atlee Parr's ranch practicing shooting two months before the shooting. knew a old guy who leased the parr ranch and saw him there. Parr's and LBJ.....

Last edited by stxhunter; 01/22/19.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"Back and to the left."

That head shot wasn't from the book repository. There was more than one shooter.

Oh brother.

Go kill some schit and get back to us.

I've killed lots of "schit".

Enough to know that the fateful head shot came from the President's 2 o'clock or thereabouts.

Read some books.

^^^Another one born every minute.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by scottf270
Was just in Dallas Saturday. Went to the exact spot. An X painted on the roadway. Whole area much closer and smaller than I thought it would be.

I was there Saturday as well, so damn cold and windy you couldn't enjoy the grassy knoll

Last edited by dieselfitter; 01/22/19.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Any finalized LHO legacy imo would all depend or be determined by any future document releases, which would either seal his legacy as the lone nut assassin, or involved in it with others, or had no clue about it and was set up as the scape goat or patsy. I as many believe there was more than one shooter..

Let's assume that LHO was the lone nut assassin. Then a few questions come to mind as to certain events after the assassination.

1).....Why then was the body quickly removed from Parkland Hospital, in violation Texas law, thereby preventing a competent and thorough autopsy? Well if LHO was the sole shooter, that certainly would have sealed the deal, proving beyond all doubt that in fact three shots were fired from the southeast corner 6th floor window of the depository building.

2).....In Parkland hospital, the body was placed in a very expensive bronze ceremonial casket. We have all seen the pic of that casket being carried up the stairs to the plane. SO WHY at Bethesda Naval hospital in DC several hours later did the body arrive in a plain metal grey shipping type casket enclosed in a body bag? Two autopsy medical techs namely Paul Kelly O'Connor and Dennis David were both at Bethesda the evening of 11/22/63. Both helped remove the body from that shipping casket, both gave subsequent interviews years later to author David Lifton and others and revealed as fact that this occurred. Both were ordered by their superiors to keep silent and both were ordered to sign documents for their guarantee of silence.......So if LHO was the sole shooter, then why the need for a casket swap and the silence of the techs? Why go through that? So between Parkland hospital and Bethesda, did the body of JFK require a few modifications in the head/scalp area in order to, as best as possible, make it look as though shots were fired from the rear only?????

3).....Why at the official Bethesda autopsy, were not the finest or best possible forensic pathologists called in or assigned???? Instead, James Humes and Thornton Boswell both with NO forensic experience were assigned. Afterall and if in fact LHO was the sole assassin, then would not you want only the best forensic pathologists to confirm that shots fired from the rear???

4).....Why during the autopsy, did some who were there, dictate to both Humes and Boswell to forego a smooth flow and orderly proceedure, as told in later years by O'Connor and David??......IF LHO acted alone, then why would outsiders or govt personnel need to dictate the flow and proceedure in a hap hazard way???

5).....IF LHO acted alone, then why were certain members of the secret service ordered to clean up the limousine even before it was removed from the Parkland hospital area??? The splatter patterns of brain matter and blood along with the position of scalp debris would have easily determined from where the shots were fired. That limo was a crime scene.

6).....Why and who ordered the limo to be flown to the Dearborn Michigan Ford plant (arrived there on Nov 25) to be quickly and completely gutted and its front windshield quickly replaced??? IF LHO acted all alone, then a thorough forensic examination that limo would have confirmed it.

7)......Who ordered the removal of John Connolly's suit from Parkland hospital to be taken to the cleaners for cleaning and fabric repair of the bullet holes??? Another crucial piece of evidence sealing Oswald's fate if he acted alone.

8).....If Oswald acted alone firing a 6.5mm round nosed bullet weighing 160 grains from the rear, then why is it that all the doctors who attended JFK in trauma room 1, all stated that there was a gaping hole at the right rear occipital portion of the skull about the size of a small grapefruit?? Dr. Charles Crenshaw, Dr. Robert McClellan, Dr. Kenneth Salyer were among many who saw a large jagged and gaping hole at the back of the skull.

9).....If Oswald acted alone, then why did Parkland hospital's Dr. Malcomb Perry initially see a small and neat wound of entrance in the throat area approximately 1/4 inch in diameter? A small and neat exit wound???

10}....If Oswald acted alone, then how is it that Warren Commission exhibit # 399, aka the magic bullet, when weighed, weighed 158 grains after supposedly going through Kennedy and then entering Connolly's upper right rear back shattering 4 inches of rib, exiting and then shattering bones in his right wrist and lodging in his thigh???.....X rays of Connolly's thigh area showed bullet fragments which remained in his leg for the rest of his life and was of course buried with those fragments never being removed. I guess then that Connolly had only 2 grains of bullet fragmentation in his leg??? Whoooops!

11).....Why then if Oswald acted alone, did J Edgar Hoover order all evidence of the assassination to be turned over to the FBI from the Dallas PD within 72 hours of the assassination?? Why didn't Hoover continue to let the Dallas PD continue its investigation???

12).....Paul Kelly O.Connor (Bethesda Tech) in an interview from "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" stated specifically, that most of the right side of the skull including the right rear portion of the skull had been blasted away and/or was missing. He also stated that there was very little brain matter remaining within the skull cavity. So if Oswald acted alone, one 6.5mm 160 gr round nosed FMJ bullet did all of that damage to the skull when fired from the rear??? Whooooops!

If Oswald acted alone, then the EXACT OPPOSITE of what did occur after the fact,,,,SHOULD have occurred...............Oswald the lone nut case shooter??? NO WAY!....The conduct of the govt and their actions after the assassination was completely opposite if in fact Oswald acted alone. I hope that someday, that it is somehow proven that,,,, A) Oswald was completely innocent or,,,, B) if involved he had some help.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And we're off! on the fast train to KOOK-A-MANGA......

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The idea that a 24 year old couldn't have done this on their own is silly.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth.

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Which is another reason that to this day I still can't believe the president of the U.S. was allowed to ride through a city, any city, in an open convertible. Seems as if the rest of the world learned their lesson on that back in 1914 with Archduke Ferdinand.

A secret serviceman was supposed to be standing on rear of the car (bumper or step) but allegedly Kennedy waved him off as he wanted to be seen by as many as possible.

That one little decision.......

That is also a myth. Agents stayed on or off the steps as speed and crowds dictated.

You had me double checking. Here is what a NY times article says about it:
About the bumper steps

It doesn't say that Kennedy told agents not to ride the steps on Nov 21- but it does say he told the two agents to ride in a the follow-up car just three days earlier.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
well LHO was on Atlee Parr's ranch practicing shooting two months before the shooting. knew a old guy who leased the parr ranch and saw him there. Parr's and LBJ.....

Which LHO was it?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And we're off! on the fast train to KOOK-A-MANGA......

Your role as the sole arbiter of any and all conspiracies is well established.

I almost forgot.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Which LHO was it?

its fact he was in Alice texas during that time period the local news paper ran a story on it. look up George Parr and the connect to LBJ.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/go-ask-alice/

https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fpa36

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't dispute any of that, I just wonder which of the LHOs it was that was present.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I don't dispute any of that, I just wonder which of the LHOs it was that was present.

i get you.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well at least we know that no one in the fbi to this day would do what they were told, and forget that the truth is unimportant.

We will never know the truth of what happened on that day in Dallas and after.

Provides for so many different and varied theories and speculation of conspiracies though.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, if the last few years have shown anything, they show that a half a dozen people in on a plan can raise hell.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

687 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 71 invisible), 3,291 guests, and 1,400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,483
Posts18,471,815
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.