-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The issue of bullying needs to be addressed. Poor Trump.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You may be wasting your breath with the more serious, successful negotiators here on the fire. They see a much bigger picture than Trump ever could, I'm sure. It's over and we'll have Jeb! as our nominee in 2020. A man's man.

All American

All the time
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I hope I’m wrong but I think he just killed his re-election chances.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jump on em snowflakes, hurry quick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
See?!

These dudes can't wait 3 weeks.

All American

All the time
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Tansun
Sure looks to the average guy on the street, that Trump is slowly caving. Sure do not see where he is gaining anything. Maybe one of you folks with better foresight could explain hs way of thinking?

Hmmm... fed employees paid. SOTU given and out of the way, no longer a bargaining chip. Forcing the Democrats to cut a deal or the wall gets built with constitutional executive powers anyways. Do the Democrats want something out of the wall getting built or not? They have three weeks to decide. We should consult with curdog about how badly Trumptard played his hand here... it is REALLY REALLY bad for Trumptard. He has no idea what he is doing!

Fox News just reported that Nancy Pelosi was forced to amend her disclosure forms in order to include Trump on the list of assets she owns.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by hanco
Hope he has a plan

They do; its called cheap labor

Illegals.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'll throw out the "wisdom" of those who have never negotiated a substantial deal, that meant anything bigger than a (small) hill of beans. Trump is putting himself in a position that he's not the obstinate one, Chucky and Nancy are the ones that are hard to get along with. Heck the democraps have voted twice not to pay those that need the money, NOT TRUMP. Trump comes off as the one that is willing to cross the aisle and Chuck and Nancy are the pricks that won't do anything to help. Trump hasn't lost anything and has positioned himself to get 3 more weeks to come out on top with Chucky and Nancy again looking like they are obstinate obstructionists, if they don't come around. Far as I can tell Trump has lost nothing and positioned himself to be the winner, because, either way he still has the fall back of the emergency order after he's proved to America that the democrats are losers. For Trump it's WIN, WIN!!!

She owned him on the SOTU and owned him on the wall she will own him in 3 weeks . Hope y'all like your lame duck prez.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I hope I’m wrong but I think he just killed his re-election chances.

So every one is going to sit at home and pout and let a Democrat take the presidency? Do that many people have a hard on for federal employees that they don't want to see them get paid?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These dudes can't wait 3 weeks.

Of course we can. We just waited four weeks grin ba da bing

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So every one is going to sit at home and pout and let a Democrat take the presidency? Do that many people have a hard on for federal employees that they don't want to see them get paid?

There was a go fund me account for the wall, why not for government employees?

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by benchman
Sure looks to the average guy on the street, that Trump is slowly caving. Sure do not see where he is gaining anything. Maybe one of you folks with better foresight could explain hs way of thinking?

I'll reserve my judgement for at least 3 weeks. In the meantime, people can pay their bills.

Right.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Pretty disgusting.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'll throw out the "wisdom" of those who have never negotiated a substantial deal, that meant anything bigger than a (small) hill of beans. Trump is putting himself in a position that he's not the obstinate one, Chucky and Nancy are the ones that are hard to get along with. Heck the democraps have voted twice not to pay those that need the money, NOT TRUMP. Trump comes off as the one that is willing to cross the aisle and Chuck and Nancy are the pricks that won't do anything to help. Trump hasn't lost anything and has positioned himself to get 3 more weeks to come out on top with Chucky and Nancy again looking like they are obstinate obstructionists, if they don't come around. Far as I can tell Trump has lost nothing and positioned himself to be the winner, because, either way he still has the fall back of the emergency order after he's proved to America that the democrats are losers. For Trump it's WIN, WIN!!!

She owned him on the SOTU and owned him on the wall she will own him in 3 weeks . Hope y'all like your lame duck prez.

What I like best is putting a little troll like you on ignore. You contribute nothing anyway.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He gave into them. He is done.

That's how I see it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do that many people have a hard on for federal employees that they don't want to see them get paid?

Slumlord has some grapes.

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Hmmm... fed employees paid. SOTU given and out of the way, no longer a bargaining chip. Forcing the Democrats to cut a deal or the wall gets built with constitutional executive powers anyways. Do the Democrats want something out of the wall getting built or not? They have three weeks to decide. We should consult with curdog about how badly Trumptard played his hand here... it is REALLY REALLY bad for Trumptard. He has no idea what he is doing!

Fox News just reported that Nancy Pelosi was forced to amend her disclosure forms in order to include Trump on the list of assets she owns.

Trump still is prez and you are still a [bleep], Olsen.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Pigloski owns him.

No, he doomed himself when he repeated, "If I don't get my way, I'm going to shut down the government". At that moment, he was toast.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
F A G

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
they (the congress) needs to pass a bill in the next 3 weeks to change the way the game is played.

do a bill that pays essential employees, military, le, air traffic, etc.etc. etc.

enough of all this whining over non-essential employees.

it embarrasses both sides of the consortium.

later, the Pres. can shut it down again.

Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 73 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.