-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Just because their name is “Montana” doesn’t mean squat and “Rifle” means jackschit if you can’t consistently build a quality rifle year after year. The ones I’ve handled were heavy and not seemingly well made. I’d never spend that kind of cash on one especially in light of their reportedly poor customer service.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Hahahaaaa. Cats got your tongue. You unluck snatch.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/28/19.
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Wow now that was fun, but I still don't know if they are any good or not ? I will just go buy a Savage !!!!

Last edited by gwg677; 01/29/19.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Does a

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Does everyone in Paradise AK drink as much as this idiot? I think we are all getting tired of looking at fish after fish after fish! Hint.....................................

Bless your stupid ass for trying!

Go troll a fishing forum, no one here gives a schitt about your negative input! Hint.....................................

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Switch
Does a

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Does everyone in Paradise AK drink as much as this idiot? I think we are all getting tired of looking at fish after fish after fish! Hint.....................................

Go troll a fishing forum, no one here gives a schitt about your negative input! Hint.....................................

That is the EXACT same response he put on another thread in this forum. He's an idiot.

I'm pretty much done with Montana Rifles. I've emailed them several times, messaged them and get no response at all. It's pretty obvious to me that the customer service problems have not been fixed.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Go to facebook on thier page and give a truthful review with your rifles problem and not being able to contact them and don't recommend them. I bet you have a response quick.
I did that and I had a message back with email and phone number in less than 2 hours. It still tok a week to get the shipping label. Mine shipped UPS today.
It took over a month to get to this point. Now I hope it doesn't take months to get it back.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DubThomas
Originally Posted by Switch
Does a

Hint.

Laughing!.............

That is the EXACT same response he put on another thread in this forum. He's an idiot.

I'm pretty much done with Montana Rifles. I've emailed them several times, messaged them and get no response at all. It's pretty obvious to me that the customer service problems have not been fixed.

I have emailed the twice in the past two years or so and have had quick and friendly responses. I'd like to see them get their act together. The rifle, properly executed, with good customer service would be very appealing to me.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hate to say it, but I did not buy one because of the negativity I looked at while researching MRC. As to Bigstick……………… HINT

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I just shot my .260 X2 at the range today. Man, it's a nice handling rifle. The range officer even commented about how smooth the action cycled when I worked it.

I'm pulling for the new management at MRC. They fill a nice niche between a factory gun and a full custom, especially for us lefties. It'll be interesting to see what the new management comes up with for rifle designs/configurations.

I've said this in some other posts:
I'd buy a bare MRC stainless action, buy a match barrel from Shilen in the profile of your choosing, buy a McMillen edge stock and have a competent gunsmith put it all together. You'd have the best of everything!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Inconsistant quality will kill any product. Seemed to be greater than acceptable issues out of the box rather than issues stemming from rifles having issues after being used a while. Most of the issues should have been caught before the rifles ever left the shop. Mine shoots the lights out. But my
Safety is still stiffer than it should be after several years and a thousand workings and my action is smooth as silk so long as the safety is off but during the cocking process its not that smooth. I thought it would work its way smooth after some use but its not really getting better. I have an email from Sipes telling me to send it back that they could clean up the isdues but I wanted to use it for a while to see if there where any other issues so I only had to tear the scope off and send it back once. Feeds great and shoots great. The issues might or might not bother someone else. I never had any problem with them getting back to me when I contacted them before or after the sale. But that doesnt mean others didnt.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Inconsistant quality will kill any product. ...

Spot on... I had both of the group buy LH rifles. Zero issues. Same set of 25 rifles each, multiple other members had issues with feeding. Generated a number of MRC skeptics. On another thread, there is a chit storm going about inconsistent quality issues with the Left Hand Stainless Win M70's. Generated a number of Win M70 Classic skeptics. There was a period when Ruger shipped a some rifles with visibly bent barrels. Generated some Ruger skeptics.

The key piece is how do they respond to the issues. IIRC, Ruger made good on the bent barrels. As a result, the Hawkeyes, et al, are now viewed as very functional rifles. Good value / bang for the buck. The Winchesters and MRC's still suffering perceptions due to poor CS, even if the underlying issues have been resolved.

I am pulling for the new management team at MRC as well.

Last edited by Orion2000; 02/01/19.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wanted an X3 in 6.5 PRC, but their CS has turned me off so bad that I found a Christensen Arms Mesa in 6.5 PRC on sale somewhere else. I'm gonna pull the trigger over there.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I am pulling for them i think they have lost some potential customers. A friend of mine you was a chef told me the only way to make up for a bad meal is to get the bad meal away from in front of the customer and get a good meal in front of them as quick as possible.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,308
Posts18,505,455
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.