Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Maybe I missed the “Top News Stories” where hundreds of law abiding, peaceful, hard working Muslims have surrounded hate mosques in angry protest over the Mullah’s preaching anti-America rhetoric and calling for the death and destruction to the West and all Infidels and Kaffirs (non-believers) should be killed on sight.

I’m sure it was an oversight on my part missing the news on all the anger and hostility the good Muslims are showing by protesting with signs and yelling towards the bad Muslims that freely operate in the US....

Can somebody post links to these massive protest taking place? I am sure it’s my fault I never saw or read about it happening...😎

You didn't see those stories because Fake News didn't report them.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bow....Are you saying those protest between non-violent and peaceful Muslins held demonstrations and protests at hate mosques, but it was never covered by any US media outlets? 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works fellas but since 2014 there have been fourteen attempted terror incidents in Australia stopped by our enforcement agencies, of these one was a right wing extremest nutjob and the other thirteen were islamic nutjobs.
Enforcement here had a lot of help from the Islamic community to stop the nutjobs, personally I don't give a flying šhit who or what the nutjobs are, I just want the bastards killed before he or she causes harm to others.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=Beaver10]Bow....Are you saying those protest between non-violent and peaceful Muslins held demonstrations and protests at hate mosques, but it was never covered by any US media outlets? 😎[/quote

]Did you catch this on your evening news? I didn't either...

OIC Secretary General Strongly Condemns the Terrorist Shootings at Two Mosques in New Zealand
Date: 15/03/2019
The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Youssef Al-Othaimeen, condemned in the strongest terms, the heinous terrorist attack against innocent Muslims praying on Friday, 15 March 2019, at Al Noor and Lindwood Mosques, in Christchurch City, New Zealand, that killed more than 40 Muslims and injured many others.
Al-Othaimeen stated that this brutal crime had shocked and hurt the feelings of all Muslims around the world, and served as a further warning on the obvious dangers of hate, intolerance, and Islamophobia. While expecting that the killer would be charged with the severest punishment, Al-Othaimeen urged the New Zealand Authorities to hold an immediate and thorough investigation on this vicious attack. Al-Othaimeen further urged the New Zealand Government to provide more protection to the Muslim communities living in the country.
The OIC Secretary General conveyed his deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families, while expressing his wishes that Allah the Almighty showers the souls of the deceased with mercy, forgiveness, and eternal peace, and bless those who are injured with fast recovery.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
[quote=Beaver10]Bow....Are you saying those protest between non-violent and peaceful Muslins held demonstrations and protests at hate mosques, but it was never covered by any US media outlets? 😎[/quote

OIC Secretary General Strongly Condemns the Terrorist Shootings at Two Mosques in New Zealand
The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Youssef Al-Othaimeen, condemned in the strongest terms, the heinous terrorist attack against innocent Muslims praying on Friday, 15 March 2019, at Al Noor and Lindwood Mosques, in Christchurch City, New Zealand, that killed more than 40 Muslims and injured many others.
Al-Othaimeen stated that this brutal crime had shocked and hurt the feelings of all Muslims around the world, and served as a further warning on the obvious dangers of hate, intolerance, and Islamophobia. While expecting that the killer would be charged with the severest punishment, Al-Othaimeen urged the New Zealand Authorities to hold an immediate and thorough investigation on this vicious attack. Al-Othaimeen further urged the New Zealand Government to provide more protection to the Muslim communities living in the country.
The OIC Secretary General conveyed his deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families, while expressing his wishes that Allah the Almighty showers the souls of the deceased with mercy, forgiveness, and eternal peace, and bless those who are injured with fast recovery.

Read the question again,....twice if necessary.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Islam is a cult. It teaches a way of life. It fills its followers with hate and hatred for any other way of life. It teaches them to make others convert to islam or be killed.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bow, yes, I caught a version of that newscast....I was hoping based on your other post that you had a link to the “Fake News” media broadcast of so-called peaceful Muslims gathered together in mass protesting against a Muslim mosque the had been identified by US authorities having a anti-America hate speech Mullah calling for a jihad against westerners, our country, and the Infidels that inhabit the US....That’s what I was asking if you had any media links....

No surprise, you likely don’t....I don’t believe video exist because, it’s never happened....I have listened to only a couple Muslim leaders, if you can call them leaders since both were female yet both highly educated, demanding that Muslims in America who are disturbed by this hi-jacking of their religion in the name of Allah for murder to stand together and protest mosque of hate, identity those who are by appearances becoming “Turned On” by the Mullahs and give this information to US authorities to prevent further acts of massive violence...

Only 2 Muslim women I heard speak about the responsibility peaceful Muslims must do in an effort to prevent murders.

I believe, Muslims are Muslims, and the goal is to make the world one big Islamic Fundamentalist Religion however it happens works for them as long as it happens...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Read the question again,....twice if necessary.

No need to do that. The Fake News is not covering Muslims who protest Radicalism.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
A while back it was reported when Anti-Sharia protest marchers, both Muslim and non-Muslim, got their ass kicked:

ABC-June 2017 Anti-Sharia marches, counter-protests lead to fighting and arrests
Marches against Sharia were confronted by counter-protests across the U.S.
Police in Seattle and St. Paul, Minnesota, made arrests after fighting broke out during a series of marches across the U.S. on Saturday against Sharia, a strict form of Islamic law, that were confronted by counter-protests.
Fights also broke out at demonstrations at the Minnesota State Capitol in St. Paul, and at least one arrest was made, according to the Star-Tribune, which reported that 100 people were gathered to listen to speeches against Sharia. Around 300 counter-protesters turned up, according to the paper.
Harsh words from anti-Sharia demonstrators led to pushing and shoving, the newspaper reports, and one counter-protester kicked an anti-Sharia demonstrator, which led to further fighting.
ACT for America activists say Islamic law is largely incompatible with American democracy and basic human rights, and they often warn of a surreptitious effort to replace U.S. law with Sharia. The organization, anchored in Washington, D.C., states on its website that it condemns bias against religious groups and is "proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with peaceful Western Muslims as well as peaceful Muslims worldwide."
"This is a march against Sharia law and for human rights," ACT for America says on its website. "Many aspects of Sharia law run contrary to basic human rights and are completely incompatible with our laws and our democratic values."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Muslims are only peaceful until they have sufficient numbers to cause problems

https://blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Radical Muslims kill far more Muslims than they do any other group.

Question: How brave and outspoken would any of us be against a large group that promises to kill our families if we protest?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The few muzzies I meet, after I ask them when they are going to clean their house and help stomp out the radicals(I know they won’t already) and they answer that most moslems are peaceful, I tell them, “The house is going to get cleaned. You know what is good and what is trash. I don’t, it all looks the same to me. Probably better if you clean it before I have to. A lot of [bleep] might get trashed that you wanted to keep if I have to do it.. “ I rarely speak to moslem more than once...

In answer to the above question, I would not be brave or outspoken. I would be sneaky and unscrupulous. And drop like flies they would. Best way to keep them from killing my family is to snuff them first. In quantity.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 03/17/19.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 35 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,701
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.