Hop To
Page 145 of 165 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 164 165
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
If you already have me on ignore? Well, I guess I wasted a few minutes.

If he does welcome to the club bro!

He put me on ignore a long time ago.............It's a badge I proudly wear.

Should be very liberating, if the POS followed up on his promise re: the workout thread.

Everbody can post whatever they want, callin the POS everthing they can think of, and now he can't respond, without admittin they're *not* on ignore.

Dumb shat boxed hisself into a corner, again.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Engage.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Predictably, Trump is backtracking on releasing the full report. '.

First, President Trump has nothing to do with the release of the Report. That is up to Rod Rosenstien and Bill Barr.

You actually BELIEVE that? You can't be that naive.

Hahaha. You can keep ur dr and yo heth care gonna be 2500 mo cheeper.

Your illiterate point? You don't have a clue, as usual, just a blind agenda to a golf hack.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Well, we shall see, wont we?

I would rather be illiterate rather than a dumb [bleep] commie/zero corksucker. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

First, President Trump has nothing to do with the release of the Report. That is up to Rod Rosenstien and Bill Barr.

It doesn't matter what I believe, it matter what the facts are.

Fact:
Rod Rosenstein (RR) as Deputy AG was in charge of the Mueller Investigation.

RR is still the DAG and is still engaged in the Mueller Investigation.

RR sent a memo to President Trump recommending that James Comey be fired.

As soon as Comey was fired, RR appointed Mueller to investigate Donald J Trump and President Trump for Colluding with Russia AND for Obstructing Justice for firing James Comey.

RR was part of the Coup to remove President Trump from office. He was involved in a scheme to wear a wire and secretly record the President in order to invoke the 25th Amendment and have him removed from office.

RR's wife Lisa Barsoomian works for the Senior Executive Service (SES) in the CIA Office of General Counsel (OGC). As a federal government attorney, she has represented the CIA, FBI, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, President Barack Obama, James Comey, and other federal agencies multiple times.

RR has refused to testify before Congress.

According to Democrats, RR and Mueller are the Great Saviors of America and will take down President Trump, If President Trump were to interfere in the Mueller Investigation or Report in any way shape or form, RR, Mueller would not hesitate for one second to slap the cuffs on him and charge him with obstruction. In case you have not been paying attention, that is RR and Mueller's objective, Obstruction of Justice.

Sorry, President Trump is to smart for them and knows a trap when he sees one. They set the trap, but he didn't bite.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I would have thought you not that stupid. Not really. You are stupid enough to listen to the media that has lied about everything having to do with this for about as many years as there has been media.

Trump has NOTHING to say in when, what and how the report is released and in what redacted format. It WILL be redacted because it has to be to protect national security and those who were NOT indicted. That includes Trump.

The lying losers in the national media and their handlers in the senate and house KNOW it can't be released without taking out national security and information regarding the innocent, but they are liars from the pit of Hell for whom truth has no relevance and scream their lies to pump up the foolish lemmings like you and Jeff. A perfect day would be hanging them all.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I read someplace that Mueller is part of the redacting process. He is working with RR and Barr redacting what by law must be redacted.

How are the Democrats going to spin this? Mueller redacting his own report is going to give those that claim Barr and President Trump are covering up the "real" report fits.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I caught part of a Comey interview on the radio the other day. He described himself as a "political enemy of Trump." I am sure that started after the firing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I caught part of a Comey interview on the radio the other day. He described himself as a "political enemy of Trump." I am sure that started after the firing.

So he appears to know the definition... Now part of the prosecution for his crimes involves proving a timeline.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D's subpoena'ing the full report. Good. Transparency in .gov is a good thing- as several of you said regarding Wiki during the election. And of course we all believe in Constitutionally-mandated congressional oversight of the executive branch.

A little patience guys, you'll (likely) get your pound of flesh here soon enough. Well, the ones who aren't trashing that other thread will. And/or I may yet extract a pound of flesh from you, or at least a couple ounces <grin>. We just don't know yet. Patience.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
D's subpoena'ing the full report. Good. Transparency in .gov is a good thing- as several of you said regarding Wiki during the election. And of course we all believe in Constitutionally-mandated congressional oversight of the executive branch.

A little patience guys, you'll (likely) get your pound of flesh here soon enough. Well, the ones who aren't trashing that other thread will. And/or I may yet extract a pound of flesh from you, or at least a couple ounces <grin>. We just don't know yet. Patience.

They're fools. Nothing new there. Mostly setting up their lemmings to take their lies where they may lead. Your elected lieberal demoncraps likely understand that the report will never be released in it's entirety, but maybe not. They don't ever appear "up on the law", just up on how to destroy good law. But that's another topic. What they are doing here is to feed you crap so you will have expectations that will never be met, and never tell you why. They are using you like cheap whores. But that may be another topic, too.

They won't release the full report. Not now, not ever. No one does, and no one has. Ever. And not for anything but good and very understandable reasons to them who understand reason.

Transparency in classified information is not good. Neither is information dug up about anyone who was not indicted and that would apply to most of those investigated.

And you must understand this: Oversight is an implied rather than an enumerated power under the U.S. Constitution. The government's charter does not explicitly grant Congress the authority to conduct inquiries or investigations of the executive, to have access to records or materials held by the executive, or to issue subpoenas for documents or testimony from the executive.

I knew this in 13th grade. That is, my Freshman year in college in 1973. Were you born then?

Last edited by RickyD; 04/03/19.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I would be more inclined to believe it started well before that. About the time they began talking about an insurance policy.

I'm sure Comey, and the others, missed out on a lot of Clinton cash by not being able to take down Trump after the election. They should pay dearly for their attempts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JellO has not learned a thing from his latest humiliation...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeff good to see you’re still a fugking idiot. What a shock...

Carry on dumbass.

Last edited by Springcove; 04/03/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

This of course is not true.

Nadler has said he will subpoena Barr and the unredacted report, he has also said he will give Barr a few days to think about it.

What that means is that Nadler knows that by law the AG cannot release the underacted report. BTW, a law that was passed and sponsored by Nadler back during the Clinton SC investigations.

So, Nadler is giving Barr a few days to think about it, but in reality what he is doing is Judge shopping and looking for Federal Judge that will order Barr to break the Law and release the report. Nadler must not have yet found this judge, but don't fret, he will and when he does, all hell will brakw lose, with the Democrats ordering the AG to violate the law they themselves wrote.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, ha, ha. Alan Dershowitz says there is no legal basis to compel Barr to release the full report to Nadler.

He hasnt been wrong on this stuff yet according to Jay Sekulow who agrees there will be small chance a court will compel Barr to comply.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/03/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

I would be more inclined to believe it started well before that. About the time they began talking about an insurance policy.

I'm sure Comey, and the others, missed out on a lot of Clinton cash by not being able to take down Trump after the election. They should pay dearly for their attempts.

Yep. Treasonous Bastards need to swing from the highest tree 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
President Trump is going to announce that he'll release the entire Mulder report right after O'Buckwheat releases his birth certificate and educational records.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hi, Jell-O.........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You and the rest of the dumbasses want Barr to break the law.

It's illegal to release the entire thing with unredacted innocent parties named, grand jury testimony etc...

But since when has breaking the law bothered any Leftist?

Never.

Good thing there are those that will follow the letter of the law.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 145 of 165 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.