Hop To
Page 29 of 36 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 35 36
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

Your Vagina Monolgue is as MAGNIFICENT,as your very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

ou keep riding shirt tails,sniffing skivvies,swiping pics and doing your BEST.

Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude is EPIC!

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint...................

Laughing you aren’t still using the same pillow are you fatty?? 😬πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
FΓ»ck a smart guy would have tossed that just Incase. LOL

PS your [bleep] talking skills are amateur at best. You should take notes.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/13/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I'm groovin' on your desperate NEED,to concoct such colorful Delusions,to "salve" your REALITY. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? LAUGHING!

You keep thinking about me,generating your Homoerotic Fantasies,screaming your Vagina Monologue and melting down in general...because it is an EPIC performance,due the fact that you're all in. You "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart for Crying aloud.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

I'm groovin' on your desperate NEED,to concoct such colorful Delusions,to "salve" your REALITY. Congratulations?!?

You keep thinking about me,generating your Homoerotic Fantasies,screaming your Vagina Monologue and melting down in general...because it is an EPIC performance,due the fact that you're all in. You "lucky" kchunt!

Hint.................

SO you have the same pillow ? And just went and tossed it in the washer. 🀣. You need some game as you can’t hang.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You keep rolling the pics through your pointy head,behind those crossed eyes as you take another whiff of the skivvies. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh fΓ»ck you are typing complete responses. Someone is way under your skin.
As to the homosexual talk you keep falling back on! Forgive me for not knowing the pain the level three sex offender Jammed into you! as my mind doesn’t go straight to homosexuality every time I’m attacked. But it’s understood that you would. 😎πŸ₯Ί
Kinda leans to the part that you need to degrade everyone to make yourself feel powerful and manly. πŸ­πŸŒˆπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ˜¬

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

If you had a penny deposited in your bank "account" for every time you mentioned Male Genitalia,you could have easily afforded the bullets so FAR beyond your "means". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for your fixations and proclivities...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

If you had a penny deposited in your bank "account" for every time you mentioned Male Genitalia,you could have easily afforded the bullets so FAR beyond your "means". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for your fixations and proclivities...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

So you are not going to at least wash the pillow?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Delusion(s),crafted by your Imagination and Pretend and the only thing funnier is your need to do so...is your Reality. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep riding shirt tails,because you are doing GREAT.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint....................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It’s far from delusions as we all know you can’t keep a women and that your dads a scumbag pos.

What part is fiction? are you going to say you have so much neck fat that a pillow is not needed? That makes perfect sense if that’s the angle you want to take fatty.

I’m gonna go with way more than one dude wiped his dick off on your pillow while you were at work taking pictures of polar bear. LOL.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You're going to go away with all the chips on your narrow shoulders,crossed eyes,Brokedick "job" and an incredible number of very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Then still be shy a box of bullets and a first fhuqking clue,if only for HILARIOUS starters. Pardon Reality upsetting you so.

LAUGHING!

Hint...............

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You're going to go away with all the chips on your narrow shoulders,crossed eyes,Brokedick "job" and an incredible number of very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Then still be shy a box of bullets and a first fhuqking clue,if only for HILARIOUS starters. Pardon Reality upsetting you so.

LAUGHING!

Hint...............

So theirs nothing of value to take from you per your keyboard slurs? I knew that it’s not about winning it’s about giving you a little of what you give. I would like to have been around to help the step son you degrade and picked at until he shot him self as I would have feed you a warm glass of your own medicine.
You truly are a fΓ»ckn scumbag that deserves all the suffering that anyone and everyone can inflict on you.
PS I was gonna ignore you a while back but I’m the one guy that you wish would ignore you so bend over fatty I’m gonna beat your ass as much as possible.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh and I’m still getting free bullets per folks that hate you are fans of mine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I like it when the Beer Sale starts and you get brazen. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" that you deleted your screenshot pics of the load "info",you were SO sure of...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Your unequalled Dumbfhuqktitude is just simply magnificent.

Let me tell you a little "secret",the only one "suffering" with your Stupidity is you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

I like it when the Beer Sale starts and you get brazen. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" that you deleted your screenshot pics of the load "info",you were SO sure of...you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Your unequalled Dumbfhuqktitude is just simply magnificent.

Let me tell you a little "secret",the only one "suffering" with your Stupidity is you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

No beer needed to drag a cΓΉnt like you out.
Rest assured you don’t ever want to meet me. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I enjoy your Boozy Mental Breakdowns as you unleash ad nauseum,your countless very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Your Toxicology Report would be as fascinating,as your pay "checks" are HILARIOUS. You might wanna "brag" that the schit offered to you for free,is something that most couldn't be paid to take.

Better get back to sniffing skivvies and crying over bullets you'll never be able to afford and concocting Delusions that it's everyone else's "fault".

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Here’s to you pretend you have it all. 🀭

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugartits All the while you wish for quality and found Kerri.

[Linked Image]

It is kinda the Theme for your life one Rusty pile of shΓ―t after another.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have never lost a bet that size. the .081" throat was well "thought" out. LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Great pic,what "camera" did you use?

Bless your heart forCrying.

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

I enjoy your Boozy Mental Breakdowns as you unleash ad nauseum,your countless very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Your Toxicology Report would be as fascinating,as your pay "checks" are HILARIOUS. You might wanna "brag" that the schit offered to you for free,is something that most couldn't be paid to take.

Better get back to sniffing skivvies and crying over bullets you'll never be able to afford and concocting Delusions that it's everyone else's "fault".

Hint..................

Your dad raped you with love! I hate you it’s gonna hurt fatty. πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Have another drink and let it all out,you are really doing GREAT. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Page 29 of 36 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (270cowboy, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 60 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.