Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
This, according to our KOTY Emeritus, only constitutes "mistreating"..
Can you come up with a quote to back that up?

Use your own vaseline:

If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and mistreated by Germans,

"MISTREATED", the new definition of mass extermination, torture and hideous scientific experiments... rich..

link

BTT....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye] If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and mistreated by Germans,

"MISTREATED", the new definition of mass extermination, torture and hideous scientific experiments... rich..

link

I have a patient, an 83 year old women from Warsaw. Jewish. Lost EVERYONE in her immediate family tot he Nazis during the war. She was sent to Bergen-Belsen camp and survived..barely. What she describes goes far beyond "mistreatment" to the relm of living hell. (Of course, some denier will tell me she's lying and her "tattoo" was faked.)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe the crickets, not only got his tongue, but his ass as well...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Use your own vaseline:

If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and mistreated by Germans,

link

I notice it ends with a comma. How odd. And where does it say ONLY?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Use your own vaseline:

link

I notice it ends with a comma. How odd. And where does it say ONLY?

That os YOUR QUOTE, A S S HOLE, (comma) I can't help it if your grammar stayed at the fourth grade. I didn't leave anything out and in fact provided the link. FOAD , KOOK

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That os YOUR QUOTE, A S S HOLE, (comma) I can't help it if your grammar stayed at the fourth grade. I didn't leave anything out and in fact provided the link. FOAD , KOOK

Yes, I always end sentences in commas, don't I? Silly man.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The link is there for anyone to see. It's obvious you have issues...

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/26/19.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Auschwitz is my primary reason for having Europe on my bucket list. I will make that pilgrimage soon. My paternal grandparents were Jewish, second generation from Germany prewar. "That" was never spoken of, but it was made known that the family back in Europe was no more. On either side.
Eventually, I started playing chess and spotted some old guys playing chess in the park across the street. Off I went. "Hey mister, what's that tattoo on your arm?" "Got it it camp." "Really? What kind of camp?" "Well......"
So we'd play, they'd talk, and "Don't tell your grandmother what we're talking about!" That went on for like three years, when I'd come out to visit New York for a couple of weeks with my New York dad.
How I regret not writing it all down.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The link is there for anyone to see. It's obvious you have issues...

As long as we've established that you're a liar.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

As long as we've established that you're a liar.

Like most things, it depends on definitions. If the Holocaust was that Jews, among many others, suffered, and were held captive, and were mistreated by Germans, and died in great numbers (like many others held in the camps, most particularly during the last months and days), perhaps even exceeding two or three hundred thousand, some small percentage by actual intentional atrocity (particularly in the east), during WWII, then it most certainly happened. No one doubts that. Many civilians (not just Jews) suffered and died horrendously during that war, and all the nations involved had their share of the blame.

A couple of phrases in bold so we can further laugh at you...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I visited Dachau in 2011. It was disgusting, saddening, and I could only stand about 2 1/2 hours of it. I cut my tour short and went to the hotel. Couldn't eat the rest of day. It is stomach turning, and Dachau was not a death camp! After Dachau, I had no desire to go to Birkenau. One place I regret not visiting is the Gedenkstätte Deutscher Widerstand memorial in Berlin. Watch Valkyrie sometime if you want to see a well done movie on Claus von Stauffenberg.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Insipid and grossly ignorant"?

The author of that piece, Mr Miller, was being far too kind to that stupid chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Have not visited Auschwitz, but I have seen elderly Jewish people with the tattoos. Chilling reminder. My sister in law is the administrator of a Jewish elderly day care. Not a nursing home. Many of them would share their story with you.

I cant imagine what they endured.

Hank, I met many in my former job, myself. Chilling is a good choice of words. Surprisingly, most of them have very positive outlooks on life and uplifting stories to tell.

My favorite is a little Jewish gentleman who lives down in condo canyon on Miami Beach. If he is 5 ft tall, that is stretching it.

He told me the biggest reason he survived was he spoke German with a Bavarian accent. Hitler and all of his henchmen adored that area of Germany, as well as the adjacent section of Austria around Salzburg.

He said the second reason he survived was maintaining a positive attitude throughout his ordeal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,144 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,126
Posts18,483,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.