Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 68 69
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fireball, I think northern Dave addressed your question best and as far as good men go I think he’s definitely in that group. Giving someone a bag of gold doesn’t mean you’re going to get a bag of gold. Getting what you give is more abstract than a this for that type proposition. If you give someone something because you want to bring them happiness then you’re intentions aren’t selfish so the act of bringing someone happiness by giving them something also brings the giver happiness when they see that they’ve brought happiness....if that makes sense.

At the same time if you try to bring meanness or unhappiness to someone then you’re likely to be unhappy. If your heart is angry and you want to bring that anger to bear on others then you’re likely to be angry, either at your intended recipient, at others or most importantly at yourself....once again I don’t know if I’m being clear but I know what I’m trying to say. Bad chit has a way of coming back to you just like if you were to go through life bringing happiness to others....it has a way of coming back to you, the giver, often in intangible ways.

I haven’t gotten involved in your other threads but I did want to point out that you were 100% wrong in your assertion that the good men here somehow had a duty to come to your internet aid. The good men here don’t generally get involved in childish rants nor do they involve themselves in the pile on threads. That’s partly why their reputation here is what makes them good men, they aren’t interested in bringing you or others any misery or anger, they prefer to bring support and happiness to those that need it. There are a lot of good men here and they have NO requirement to join you in your one man crusade, that doesn’t diminish their “goodness” it reinforces it.

I don’t have any problems with you nor do I wish you anything but happiness. I decided to answer this post because your question is a fair question and I felt it deserved a fair reply which is what I’ve tried to give you. You have to be happy and give happiness in order to be open to receiving it. Lately I’ve noticed that you are NOT happy .....your posts speak volumes. The way you responded to Doug on the Leupold thread and your posts here on the campfire are evidence of your unhappiness. I’ve chosen to not respond to your previous posts because I have no desire to bring you any further unhappiness but those posts were not constructive and were “mean spirited”. You chose to act in a way that brings upon you what you’ve “given”. You seem to be itching for a fight everywhere you go and then when someone obliges you get upset. You can’t have it both ways so ultimately it’s up to you to decide if you’re going to carry anger and hatred or love and happiness.

I’m sure that the stress you have with the medical issues of family can be emotionally taxing but you’ll not find happiness by taking your frustrations out on guys on the internet. If this place is really getting to you like I think it is I would suggest taking some time out to enjoy life with those people that truly love you, your family. Try to bring some joy into your life and make memories with those that are really important to you. Don’t try to bring misery to those that you don’t like on the internet expecting that will bring you joy because as you’ve seen it just brings more misery.....there’s that pesky “getting what you give” thing again.

I wish you and your family health and happiness. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I'm guessing most or all of the above posts are personal attacks that support what you're saying JGRaider.

You get it. America is sick, and many on this board are a reflection of that.

Careful man, your strategy is showing.

"I'm guessing most or all of the above posts" - classic safariman "I'm-not-reading-any-of-the-responses" move.

And you're right, America is indeed sick - sick of passive-aggressive pu$$ies.

*hint*

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by ironbender
Furball
You sound like you are very close to harming yourself or others. I hope I’m wrong on that count.

Please seek a competent mental health provider. Strongly suggest logging off for a cooling off period.

+1 Roy this chit is weird. You are the phucqked up one. Goodness.

Really, why not just read the OP, and respond to that? What JGRaider said is absolutely my point. America is sick, and this board is a reflection of what's going on in America right now. The right complains the left shouts down opposition they don't agree with, w/o dealing with the logic of what is being said.

That is exactly what these threads are! The people on this board do EXACTLY what they complain the left does. Rather than read something, and reply, or develop a conversation around what was said, it is immediate and non-stop persoanl attacks!

Sorry folks, but these are the tactics of Saul Alinsky from his book Rules for Radicals. Someone here can post them. Society is very sick in America. The tactics used by the communists have literally infected this country and this board,

You're acting crazy and I responded to YOU. Get some help. Its your problem.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by ironbender
Furball
You sound like you are very close to harming yourself or others. I hope I’m wrong on that count.

Please seek a competent mental health provider. Strongly suggest logging off for a cooling off period.

+1 Roy this chit is weird. You are the phucqked up one. Goodness.

Really, why not just read the OP, and respond to that? What JGRaider said is absolutely my point. America is sick, and this board is a reflection of what's going on in America right now. The right complains the left shouts down opposition they don't agree with, w/o dealing with the logic of what is being said.

That is exactly what these threads are! The people on this board do EXACTLY what they complain the left does. Rather than read something, and reply, or develop a conversation around what was said, it is immediate and non-stop persoanl attacks!

Sorry folks, but these are the tactics of Saul Alinsky from his book Rules for Radicals. Someone here can post them. Society is very sick in America. The tactics used by the communists have literally infected this country and this board,

Everyone here has treated me well.

No offense Greg, but it is actually not that hard to just get along, avoiding making any kind of controversial stand, never bucking the tide when you feel in your gut maybe you should. Again, not personally directed at you, but yes men rarely have trouble.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Address content, or attack the person saying it. In politics, when the right addresses a topic, it is logically dissected and dealt with. When the left deals with a topic, it's all about feelings.

What would you call the campfires responses? Right or left in nature?

LOL
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I already know what the responses will be, so I'm checking out. Not interested in being involved, just cleared the air on a feel good but inaccurate statement.

7 out of 44 replies are yours.
You say one thing then do another, yet it's all everyone else?

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dude, you are the outlyer here. The suggestions to get help yesterday and today are for real. It truly doesn't matter what you post, it's about what you already have. For phucqk sake grow up.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Fireball, I think northern Dave addressed your question best and as far as good men go I think he’s definitely in that group. Giving someone a bag of gold doesn’t mean you’re going to get a bag of gold. Getting what you give is more abstract than a this for that type proposition. If you give someone something because you want to bring them happiness then you’re intentions aren’t selfish so the act of bringing someone happiness by giving them something also brings the giver happiness when they see that they’ve brought happiness....if that makes sense.

At the same time if you try to bring meanness or unhappiness to someone then you’re likely to be unhappy. If your heart is angry and you want to bring that anger to bear on others then you’re likely to be angry, either at your intended recipient, at others or most importantly at yourself....once again I don’t know if I’m being clear but I know what I’m trying to say. Bad chit has a way of coming back to you just like if you were to go through life bringing happiness to others....it has a way of coming back to you, the giver, often in intangible ways.

I haven’t gotten involved in your other threads but I did want to point out that you were 100% wrong in your assertion that the good men here somehow had a duty to come to your internet aid. The good men here don’t generally get involved in childish rants nor do they involve themselves in the pile on threads. That’s partly why their reputation here is what makes them good men, they aren’t interested in bringing you or others any misery or anger, they prefer to bring support and happiness to those that need it. There are a lot of good men here and they have NO requirement to join you in your one man crusade, that doesn’t diminish their “goodness” it reinforces it.

I don’t have any problems with you nor do I wish you anything but happiness. I decided to answer this post because your question is a fair question and I felt it deserved a fair reply which is what I’ve tried to give you. You have to be happy and give happiness in order to be open to receiving it. Lately I’ve noticed that you are NOT happy .....your posts speak volumes. The way you responded to Doug on the Leupold thread and your posts here on the campfire are evidence of your unhappiness. I’ve chosen to not respond to your previous posts because I have no desire to bring you any further unhappiness but those posts were not constructive and were “mean spirited”. You chose to act in a way that brings upon you what you’ve “given”. You seem to be itching for a fight everywhere you go and then when someone obliges you get upset. You can’t have it both ways so ultimately it’s up to you to decide if you’re going to carry anger and hatred or love and happiness.

I’m sure that the stress you have with the medical issues of family can be emotionally taxing but you’ll not find happiness by taking your frustrations out on guys on the internet. If this place is really getting to you like I think it is I would suggest taking some time out to enjoy life with those people that truly love you, your family. Try to bring some joy into your life and make memories with those that are really important to you. Don’t try to bring misery to those that you don’t like on the internet expecting that will bring you joy because as you’ve seen it just brings more misery.....there’s that pesky “getting what you give” thing again.

I wish you and your family health and happiness. 👍

Agreed. Deflave kicks the chit out of his dog every night.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
How many of you were right there when Steelhead was causing so much trouble? There were plenty of people here willing to ride his coattails when it was going with the tide. I bet those same people rode the tide against him when it changed directions.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Address content, or attack the person saying it. In politics, when the right addresses a topic, it is logically dissected and dealt with. When the left deals with a topic, it's all about feelings.

What would you call the campfires responses? Right or left in nature?

I'd call you crazy. For phucqk's sake. That's not an attack, it's just an observation of YOUR behavior here. Carry on.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You a tide turner,Roy! Yes sirrrrr!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image]

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image]

I miss Bender.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I loved that show.

Liked it way better than the Simpsons.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[Linked Image]

I miss Bender.

Come on, Dude, that's Fry. Bender was the robot who wanted everyone to kiss his shiny metal azz........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford

Leave, use ignore just stop fuqqing whining

Good advice you should consider. Or does your advice only apply to someone you do not agree with and not yourself? Do as I say not as I do? Why not ignore, or leave, yourself?

Conservatives complain that liberals have an arrogant attitude towards them and that the liberals claim to know what's best for you, but don't want the same rules applied to themselves. Would you say your statement is the same and that liberal attitudes have infected the behavior of conservatives?

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Roy started smoking “The Chronic” .

That’s the only explanation.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Raeford

Leave, use ignore just stop fuqqing whining

Good advice you should consider. Or does your advice only apply to someone you do not agree with and not yourself? Do as I say not as I do? Why not ignore, or leave, yourself?

Conservatives complain that liberals have an arrogant attitude towards them and that the liberals claim to know what's best for you, but don't want the same rules applied to themselves. Would you say your statement is the same and that liberal attitudes have infected the behavior of conservatives?

You're being a nutcase? Yes or no?

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
[Linked Image]

I miss Bender.

Come on, Dude, that's Fry. Bender was the robot who wanted everyone to kiss his shiny metal azz........

No chit Sherlock.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Alwaysoutdoors, what do you think of the statement that the people here use personal attacks as a substitute for addressing the validity of the content of what was said?

LOL
Page 3 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 68 69

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,909
Posts18,518,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.