Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 68 69
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by gregintenn

why do you seem to have so much trouble?

I don't mind making an unpopular stand if that's what I feel is right. I have learned that many won't do that. That makes the majority in dis-agreement against that person by definition, which puts you in the crosshairs, especially on an internet forum were there is low accountability for a post. In person things tend to smooth out because there is more "accountability" if you will.

Internet forums are run amok. You would kind of expect it on a site like Democratic Underground, but does it concern you at all that so called conservatives seem so intent on character assassination rather than reasoning a topic thru? Again, not to harp on it, but it's straight out of Saul Alinsky. It's the enemy of the voice of reason!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
You guys need to leave 'Ballz alone.

If you spent your whole adult life collecting Savages, you'd be pissed off too.

I freaking knew it.

[Linked Image]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

7 out of 44 replies are yours.
You say one thing then do another, yet it's all everyone else?

I am one man responding to a whole bunch of others, so I'm pretty sure there are going to be a disproportionate number from me, if you think about it.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH
Think I'll make me a roast beef & cheese sandwich

Try not to choke and almost die.

Apparently it's an epidemic.

In Oregon.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn

why do you seem to have so much trouble?

I don't mind making an unpopular stand if that's what I feel is right. I have learned that many won't do that. That makes the majority in dis-agreement against that person by definition, which puts you in the crosshairs, especially on an internet forum were there is low accountability for a post. In person things tend to smooth out because there is more "accountability" if you will.

Internet forums are run amok. You would kind of expect it on a site like Democratic Underground, but does it concern you at all that so called conservatives seem so intent on character assassination rather than reasoning a topic thru? Again, not to harp on it, but it's straight out of Saul Alinsky. It's the enemy of the voice of reason!

Look at the bright side balz. At least you've got yourself propping yourself up. Not a great long term solution to your issues, but whatever..

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Aces and Eights post.

The rest.

Which one(s) is/are logical responses, and which ones are nothing more than disparaging remarks about character?

Go ahead, take your time.

LOL
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I already know what the responses will be, so I'm checking out. Not interested in being involved, just cleared the air on a feel good but inaccurate statement.

This is the second post on your own thread. Apparently you have'nt checked out yet...
It's no wonder to me why you seem to catch so much schit, your begging for it. Hell you can't leave it alone until you get it.
This is a friggin inter web site. Why make more out of it than what it is? It damn sure ain't the moral compass to me.
These forums are like a whack-a-mole game, play around with it till you get tired of it and move on. It damn sure not worth the heart-ache your investing in it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thread's not going the way I want. I'm out of here you guys will just continue being idiots.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK I"m back I just can't let this go.

Aces and Eights post.

The rest.

Which one(s) is/are logical responses, and which ones are nothing more than disparaging remarks about character?

Go ahead, take your time.

None you idiot. K that's it I'm outa here.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

7 out of 44 replies are yours.
You say one thing then do another, yet it's all everyone else?

I am one man responding to a whole bunch of others, so I'm pretty sure there are going to be a disproportionate number from me, if you think about it.

Correct a mundo.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did I miss anything?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Salty303
This thread's not going the way I want. I'm out of here you guys will just continue being idiots.

Me too, ...... oh wait....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salty303
Did I miss anything?

Oh, man......Really no way to catch you up at this point.

Sorry

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I already know what the responses will be, so I'm checking out. Not interested in being involved, just cleared the air on a feel good but inaccurate statement.

This is the second post on your own thread. Apparently you have'nt checked out yet...
It's no wonder to me why you seem to catch so much schit, your begging for it. Hell you can't leave it alone until you get it.
This is a friggin inter web site. Why make more out of it than what it is? It damn sure ain't the moral compass to me.
These forums are like a whack-a-mole game, play around with it till you get tired of it a move on. It damn sure not worth the heart-ache your investing in it.

I got stuck at home waiting for the delivery of a storage container so...

True what you point out about investing too much in it. It is disheartening to see so many "conservatives" being fooled into character assassination as a substitute for reasoning.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

These forums are like a whack-a-mole game, play around with it till you get tired of it and move on. It damn sure not worth the heart-ache your investing in it.

Maybe real life needs a pep?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You wouldn't think it would be so hard to see. Steelhead did it for years and finally got outed for it. Now it's in vogue again.

"If you have a blue coat and red coat, which one should you wear?"

What kind a of a retard needs help choosing a coat? Does your mother suck black cock or what? The best part of you ran down your mothers leg at Woodstock.

LOL
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
"You get what you give". No, not really.

If you've ever raised children, you know they aren't all the same. Some respond to kindness and give little trouble, always eager to please, get good grades. Some require harsh discipline and are a constant struggle, in trouble alot, in and out of jail when older, alcoholics, whatever. Same parents, same opportunities, different people.

If you "Get what you give", why are criminals breaking into homes and beating up 90 year old women? Why are women raped? Why are people murdered? Because they first murdered someone?

The truth is while an act of kindness often begets an act of kindness, often people get nothing that they've given. In this life there will be trouble, and it is most often not in direct response to trouble that was first given, it just happens.

When people do bad things to someone, it often has nothing to do with some bad thing you first did to them. The truth is there are people with pathologies that either prey on other people opportunistically or deliberately.

And for Charlie, I noticed your thread by the name "You get what you give". In it you say you said nice things about me but it fell on deaf ears. Did it? I thanked you for them. I'm not sure why you say "It fell on deaf ears", because it did not.

Another example of you do not always get what you give.

Okay, I don't get it, I have given near all, but have more than i'll ever need, I am confused. crazy smile

Trump Won!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
NGAF about Steelhead right now

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
How hard is it to ignore somebody?

Skip the posts or use the ignore function.

Can also tell em to F off and go about your biz.

Page 5 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 68 69

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,872
Posts18,518,060
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.