Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 53 of 69 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 68 69
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ok Tom I will go first......... this may help you muster the courage... you can do it .........

[Linked Image]

Oh and Flave guided me to this deer..... oh the irony.... hahahahahah

A dead critter and a gun......no problem.

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good one John..... love antelope hunting....

I dedicate this to my buddy Tom 264....

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Anybody who’s a posting member on the Fire should understand there’s no rules, other than self imposed restraint. Wives and kids IMO should be left out of the rants.

Exception: If feuding members have decided family members are “open season” and both are targeting each other’s. Then to me, that’s the rules they’ve agreed to use against each other.

The other issue is Doxing someone’s personal information. This is a Liberal tactic performed by Social Justice Warriors in an attempt to intimidate and potentially bring harm to the person and or family. IMO there is no justification for doxing a person.

😎

Spot on^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charlie... nice trophy uum rat... how do they eat?

I bet your rat is bigger than Toms.... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Ok Tom, I get it, you are shy.... how about a gun pic? like this..........

You can do it

[Linked Image]

Hey, that's kinda pretty.

But that scope. Is that a Gold Ring I see on it or just the way the light's shining?

I hear them Gold Ring scopes are a no-no around here.........................at least with the cognoscenti.

Geno

I'd post a rifle pic but they all wear those crappy Leupolds.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Ok Tom, I get it, you are shy.... how about a gun pic? like this..........

You can do it

[Linked Image]

Hey, that's kinda pretty.

But that scope. Is that a Gold Ring I see on it or just the way the light's shining?

I hear them Gold Ring scopes are a no-no around here.........................at least with the cognoscenti.

Geno

I'd post a rifle pic but they all wear those crappy Leupolds.

I’m guessing here, but I’d imagine more fur has been burned by a person using a Leupold scope than any other optic. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

Yessir!!!!! Dandy buck.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Listen Travis, I tried to make peace with you by PM, you turn it into something it isn't. You make it sound like I'm desperate to have you as a friend. Seriously, does it look like I'm trying to be friends? I am trying to keep the peace, nothing more.

Every interaction I have with you just gives you another chance to make it something it isn't. Everything's a joke, everything must be made fun of. I could offer you condolences for a loss and you'd make it a joke. At this point, it's obvious you will continue to play the fool, so you go on, and play dumb, then smart, then mock, then joke, then ridicule, it says nothing about me when you act like an idiot 24/7 in 327 different ways. My mistake is thinking somewhere in there is a real person rather than this campfire caricature you throw out every day.

You and your friends knock yourself out.

Sooo, you don't know why your wife is mad at me and you can't cite what it is that you're upset about?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tom264
Tom, you just gave them what they wanted, photos of yourself to photoshop. Should have seen that one coming. This is just a vaseline convention for the flaves chickens.

You know what.
Your right.

Embarrassed of his own face.

TFF.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image]

Your mustache could house three Oaxacan's.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You are not worthy to see my dead critters

You're the one that brought it up.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I've lived in Oregon all but one year, when I was in Alaska living in my truck and hiking the backcountry.

Oregon was always logging country until the spotted owl happened in the 80's. My dad retired from the logging industry in '79. Doctors said he had a 20% chance of a fatal heart attack the first year, 40% the next, until at 5 years he would most certainly be dead. 2 packs of Pall Malls for 40 years 'll do that to ya. He set to building a new place and within a year he had mom and I set up on a new spot on an acre in pine country, just in case something happened.

He beat the odds and lived to be 81, 22 years after the diagnosis. He was tough, he was an Oregonian. He split wood with a double-bitted axe. Never used a maul. Showed me how to hit the wood and let the axe tip over to one side to throw the wood apart. Taught me to throw an axe too, and I taught my kids. We hunted blacktail deer as long as I can remember and I still do. The first photo of me on a hunt was when mom tagged a big 4x4, her first and last. I was three. It's been in my blood since birth.

We had to grow a big vegetable garden and orchard with many different kinds of apples and pears to make ends meet. All the neighbors grew enough to share and we helped each other get fish and game too. Oregonians were a self-reliant bunch that stuck together and stuck it out. I count myself among the lucky ones. I didn't waste my life on drugs and booze, didn't go to prison for stealing a neighbors car or breaking into their shed looking for gas. As young as I could I worked, bucking hay or repairing neighborhood kids bikes, picking beans, paying my way into more fishing tackle any way I could so I could chase those rainbow trout in Mosby Creek. Most people thought Mosby Creek was just full of chms and suckers, but if you knew where to look, there were trout. I'd ride my bike 20 miles if I thought there was a shallow riffle that might hold a fish. Good times to be a kid.

Sometime in my 53 years everything changed, with the people, in Oregon. Now we have queers and skinny jeans. Meth addicts and legalized dope. Back in the day we carried jackpine clubs in the truck in case "hippies" decided to give us trouble out in the woods. Everyone had a 30/30 in the back window of the truck. Lots of jacklighting happened, no one really cared, folks needed meat and did what they had to to get it. Oregon always had a tough crowd. Mom played volleyball and some of those teams from up in the hills were some rough old broads. Loggers wives, she was too, but mom was a gentle soul. Loved the Lord and loved people. Never quit praying for my dads salvation, which, after 49 years, she got her wish.

Dad was exceptional in one way, he wasn't a drinker. If he had one Budweiser a year it was a celebration. He might have one sit in the fridge for a year or two, then one day, it was time. It was a good day when dad popped a Bud. Most of the loggers were heavy drinkers.

Mostly, we spent our off time working the garden or canning what we could for winter. Oregon was a great place to be, a kid could do it all.

Now we got skinny jean transplants and carpet munchers from California.

More of this guy....😎

Yeah it was a great story.

His dad worked and he liked to fish and hunt.

Bravo.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Kind of shocking that member on here ( sportsmen website). had a Dad who
Liked to hunt and fish.

Wonders never cease

Originally Posted by deflave
I've lived in Oregon all but one year, when I was in Alaska living in my truck and hiking the backcountry.

Oregon was always logging country until the spotted owl happened in the 80's. My dad retired from the logging industry in '79. Doctors said he had a 20% chance of a fatal heart attack the first year, 40% the next, until at 5 years he would most certainly be dead. 2 packs of Pall Malls for 40 years 'll do that to ya. He set to building a new place and within a year he had mom and I set up on a new spot on an acre in pine country, just in case something happened.

He beat the odds and lived to be 81, 22 years after the diagnosis. He was tough, he was an Oregonian. He split wood with a double-bitted axe. Never used a maul. Showed me how to hit the wood and let the axe tip over to one side to throw the wood apart. Taught me to throw an axe too, and I taught my kids. We hunted blacktail deer as long as I can remember and I still do. The first photo of me on a hunt was when mom tagged a big 4x4, her first and last. I was three. It's been in my blood since birth.

We had to grow a big vegetable garden and orchard with many different kinds of apples and pears to make ends meet. All the neighbors grew enough to share and we helped each other get fish and game too. Oregonians were a self-reliant bunch that stuck together and stuck it out. I count myself among the lucky ones. I didn't waste my life on drugs and booze, didn't go to prison for stealing a neighbors car or breaking into their shed looking for gas. As young as I could I worked, bucking hay or repairing neighborhood kids bikes, picking beans, paying my way into more fishing tackle any way I could so I could chase those rainbow trout in Mosby Creek. Most people thought Mosby Creek was just full of chms and suckers, but if you knew where to look, there were trout. I'd ride my bike 20 miles if I thought there was a shallow riffle that might hold a fish. Good times to be a kid.

Sometime in my 53 years everything changed, with the people, in Oregon. Now we have queers and skinny jeans. Meth addicts and legalized dope. Back in the day we carried jackpine clubs in the truck in case "hippies" decided to give us trouble out in the woods. Everyone had a 30/30 in the back window of the truck. Lots of jacklighting happened, no one really cared, folks needed meat and did what they had to to get it. Oregon always had a tough crowd. Mom played volleyball and some of those teams from up in the hills were some rough old broads. Loggers wives, she was too, but mom was a gentle soul. Loved the Lord and loved people. Never quit praying for my dads salvation, which, after 49 years, she got her wish.

Dad was exceptional in one way, he wasn't a drinker. If he had one Budweiser a year it was a celebration. He might have one sit in the fridge for a year or two, then one day, it was time. It was a good day when dad popped a Bud. Most of the loggers were heavy drinkers.

Mostly, we spent our off time working the garden or canning what we could for winter. Oregon was a great place to be, a kid could do it all.

Now we got skinny jean transplants and carpet munchers from California.

More of this guy....😎

Yeah it was a great story.

His dad worked and he liked to fish and hunt.

Bravo.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I haven't posted the new info although I have had it sent to me from another member. I'd be glad to if I thought it served my purposes though, not like I give a sheit what you think about it.

That's the stuff...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I haven't posted the new info although I have had it sent to me from another member. I'd be glad to if I thought it served my purposes though, not like I give a sheit what you think about it.

That's the stuff...

Azzhole

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You always were an ahole so whatever......

Suck suck suck......mmmmm good.

Grindr hopeful?
😎

Hey, that was my insult for cluing him in and he was mean.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Anybody who’s a posting member on the Fire should understand there’s no rules, other than self imposed restraint. Wives and kids IMO should be left out of the rants.

Exception: If feuding members have decided family members are “open season” and both are targeting each other’s. Then to me, that’s the rules they’ve agreed to use against each other.

The other issue is Doxing someone’s personal information. This is a Liberal tactic performed by Social Justice Warriors in an attempt to intimidate and potentially bring harm to the person and or family. IMO there is no justification for doxing a person.

😎

Is it ok or not ok to make mean to someone's fictional spouse?

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

That's the stuff...

Azzhole

Thank you.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Hey Tom, don’t stroke out there.
Really.

Fugkin' vein let go out of that forehead and we all be in trouble.

[Linked Image]

Finally, a money shot.

I bet I have waaay more than you do.

I bet you don’t have a single pic of yourself with a dead critter.

Keep trying.

You brought it up.

What's the matter? Can't find your login info?

I’ve never seen you post a pic of yourself next to a critter you shot.
I’ve done it plenty of times

This is just retarded.

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
This thread is unreal

Wery, wery, veal.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, it' really simple. There's a crowd here that has an anything goes set of rules. They scream and wail and GFY en masse to try to fit into the cool crowd, then they tell everyone else what they can and can't say. When they call someone names and say nasty things about his wife, it's fine. Any other time, any other poster, wives are off limits. Hell one poster asked if my kid was dead yet.

Of course the only comeback for any of this is to attack the person saying it, so proceed.

Uuum again no..... posting personal info is against our rules and if you do it we take the gloves off.....

Wow. Weak.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 53 of 69 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 68 69

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,901
Posts18,518,483
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.