Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 72 73
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Indoors,

Your Man Lust is rather telling...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Woot!

Operation Dab Bed The Fhuqking Lug complete. Original inlet was only (3) lugs deep.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Too funny!

Worked hard on aesthetics,as I wanted gaps,fissures and airspace to "empower" Whining Kchunts everywhere and fuel the release of their Estrogen powered Retardation.

Bless their hearts for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Wind blew up,as ceiling lifted and never got out past the 1300yd line. Rifle is Skookum,beings it's yet to be bedded and the right proper trigger weren't in today's Mail.

Didn't even tote the chronograph and simply ballparked 3175fps with 88gr Smooches and DOPE was on the money,to 1300yds. Erector was off .7 Mils to the right of mechanical center and when ele was bottomed out,it put .5 Mil high at 100yds,which equates to a 250 zero. I miss the 6x MQ's parallax,finer reticle and 10 extry mils on the erector,but will slum it as configured,as a fhuqking Sleeper. Were I not in a hurry,I'd of swapped rings around,to see WTF it did to windage.

All in all an VERY good call,with zero concessions. Throating was on the money,as was Alpha neck clearance and I need to score a Montucky donor to build a Flyweight Bitch.

Hint.................

Surprised you didn’t throw some zee rings on to correct both windage and elevation shortcomings, assuming you wanted a zero at less than 250.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Granted you could try.....but......

I'm sure you can "mail order" a welder

LaseOne from SST ......... Frenchy equipment

Don't forget the .015 and .010 rod

[Linked Image]

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Shooter71
Wow, this mess was totally unexpected! Bunch of whiners. The guy wanted some fusion welds on the rail and I did it for him. Did I charge him? Nope. Are they dissimilar metals? Yep. Did I preheat and back purge and post heat treat and cryo? Nope. Did it pull a little? Probably. Am I as smooth as I used to be? Nope. Have I made a ton of money welding stainless and carbon pipe in the oil fields and food plants? Maybe not a ton.. Did I want to weld the rail? Not really but that’s not the point. The point is to do what the customer asks.

It’s his nicest rifle! Hell odds are it will be rattle canned hot pink and yellow in a week.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Granted you could try.....but......

I'm sure you can "mail order" a welder

🤣😂🤣. He can’t even get a new pillow.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Wind blew up,as ceiling lifted and never got out past the 1300yd line. Rifle is Skookum,beings it's yet to be bedded and the right proper trigger weren't in today's Mail.

Didn't even tote the chronograph and simply ballparked 3175fps with 88gr Smooches and DOPE was on the money,to 1300yds. Erector was off .7 Mils to the right of mechanical center and when ele was bottomed out,it put .5 Mil high at 100yds,which equates to a 250 zero. I miss the 6x MQ's parallax,finer reticle and 10 extry mils on the erector,but will slum it as configured,as a fhuqking Sleeper. Were I not in a hurry,I'd of swapped rings around,to see WTF it did to windage.

All in all an VERY good call,with zero concessions. Throating was on the money,as was Alpha neck clearance and I need to score a Montucky donor to build a Flyweight Bitch.

Hint.................

Surprised you didn’t throw some zee rings on to correct both windage and elevation shortcomings, assuming you wanted a zero at less than 250.

John

Zee's don't fair well...the fasteners are Dog Schit. Hint.

On the flipside,'Horn's are THE answer,but at the cost of scope height. They've the durability to shirk abuse and weather,less a single fhuqk. 250 was the targeted zero,given the aeroform of the projectile and it's launch. No thang to hold under with 5 etched Mils on the windshield,but close encounters mandate a holdOVER,which is counter intuitive and fhuqks folks up.

Given stock geometry,the Marty 45 MoMo's were/are perfect and there's but the faintest CH of clearance betwixt it and objective.

Prolly ain't my first rifle.

Or last................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
tedscorn,

I just "happen" to be over the Welders for a multi billion dollar company. Your Giggle Fhuqk Retard Fuqk Show IS appreciated. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.........................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Agreed that aesthetics mean chit when it comes.to pure function. But when someone takes a smidge of pride in what his work looks like on the OUTSIDE...........the inside will most likely follow.

Bless your heart for not giving a crap what you shoot LOOKS like.......... SOMEBODY will ALWAYS scoop up life's seconds at discount.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
tedscorn,

I just "happen" to be over the Welders for a multi billion dollar company. Your Giggle Fhuqk Retard Fuqk Show IS appreciated. Congratulations?!?

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂. You just happen to be the only guy in Alaska that can’t afford a Mirror.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But, if ya ever need anything else welded........ RIGHT.......shoot me a PM. I'm SURE a fellow of your means and cash flow could afford my kid's rate.........

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Freeloader,

Your Fhuqking STUPIDITY,is simply mind numbing in it's magnitude. Congratulations?!?

You could almost provide your own avatar. ALMOST.

Bless your heart for CRYING,you Whining STUPID Fhuqk.

LAUGHING!

Hint................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Yoder409
But, if ya ever need anything else welded........ RIGHT.......shoot me a PM. I'm SURE a fellow of your means and cash flow could afford my kid's rate.........

Honey,

Retardation ain't a "rate",it's a plight. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Agreed that aesthetics mean chit when it comes.to pure function. But when someone takes a smidge of pride in what his work looks like on the OUTSIDE...........the inside will most likely follow.

Bless your heart for not giving a crap what you shoot LOOKS like.......... SOMEBODY will ALWAYS scoop up life's seconds at discount.

Easy shooter71 makes good stuff.
He was just pleasing a dbag that’s all.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Honey,

Retardation ain't a "rate",it's a plight. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

You would know

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I just "happen" to be over the Welders for a multi billion dollar company....

Just caught this........

Out of ALL those welders, you couldn't find ONE that could lay a decently neat SS tig bead ?????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
tedscorn,

I read your stuff strictly for the entertainment factor and you never disapoint

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Freeloader,

Your Fhuqking STUPIDITY,is simply mind numbing in it's magnitude. Congratulations?!?

You could almost provide your own avatar. ALMOST.

Bless your heart for CRYING,you Whining STUPID Fhuqk.

LAUGHING!

Hint................

Well, ya got me good there...........

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you were gonna build this guy a rifle

[Linked Image]

The best bet would be to chocolate cover it.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You Melting Snowflakes are a RIOT! What do you "do" for a "living" again,given your "abilities"? LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Steve Martin never had material as good,as your BEST efforts to be serious. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Page 4 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,397
Posts18,506,922
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.