Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 73 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 72 73
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tom264
Irfubar has a penchant for being a ankle biting little chihuahua when it comes to piling on.

No not really, he likes to redass folks like the rest of us azzholes nothing serious Tom...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m not near as involved as most folks here, but there’s (2) guys I’d like to hurt on here, steelhead and the lazy lying bushelor, don’t think it’s a secret either.... 🤭😆

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
I’m not near as involved as most folks here, but there’s (2) guys I’d like to hurt on here, steelhead and the lazy lying bushelor, don’t think it’s a secret either.... 🤭😆

Is Steelhead still on here?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Might wanna review his last posts back in May... grin

Maybe Larry will tired of looking like a dumb piece of shiit and go away too..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I didn't read much past page 2, but Shaen is damn good people and does excellent work by ALL accounts I've seen on here and elsewhere. I've only had the chance to have him do one rifle for me so far, but it's an absolute hammer. Absolute shame that his name had to get caught in the middle of a schit slinging contest.

Let the man's work stand for itself, disconnected from the association that brings so much hostility, and I think there'd be little to no criticism of his skill as a smith or his customer service.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/07/19.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So calling bullshiit when ya smell it is ankle biting , groupie pleasing? TFF

I musta hit a raw nerve.... you know you are over the target when you get flack.... hahahahh

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I didn't read much past page 2, but Shaen is damn good people and does excellent work by ALL accounts I've seen on here and elsewhere. I've only had the chance to have him do one rifle for me so far, but it's an absolute hammer. Absolute shame that his name had to get caught in the middle of a schit slinging contest.

Let the man's work stand for itself, disconnected from the association that brings so much hostility, and I think there'd be little to no criticism of his skill as a smith or his customer service.

For sure, if I was him I’d tell liar Larry to not mention my name or act like a white man...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Irfubar has a penchant for being a ankle biting little chihuahua when it comes to piling on.

Everyone knows how abrasive BS can be!

Everyone knows "the basics of BS personal life"!

Everyone knows BS knows a lot about a broad range of subjects! Anyone that tries to deny that is just a fool!

Everyone knows BS isn't always right!

Everyone knows BS is hard on his gear!

Everyone knows BS ain't know f_cking Picaso!

Everyone knows there is a reason (like it or not, and for whatever that reason is, only Rick and BS truly know) why BS is allowed on here!

Everyone knows (or dam sure should if over the age of say 16) that poking BS gets you nowhere and only adds to the drama and bulls_t on these threads.

There are several people that I had respect for until I saw them stoop to the levels of poking BS.

If your manly hood depends on standing up (in ones mind anyways) online to BS, you are no man!

Anyone that comes on here and ridicules BS's family is just a F_cking Coward. If you can sleep at night after talking sh_t about anyone killing themself, you have a mental disorder.

BS ain't no Saint. But those that cast their lines to him are just as bad if not worse. Feel free to continue, its like politics doing the wrong thing is better than doing nothing, it makes you feel good about yourself.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You big diesel burnin sumbitch!!!! Haha

It’s a shame he drives folks to bring that shiit up, constant badgering, shiit talking, etc.. most folks would never bring this up, if he wasn’t such a cuunt. I know for a fact, if you met some lippy loudmouth piece of shiit, and he talked to you like he does here, you’d smash the fuucker, as would I and probably more folks here.... nobody flips me shiit without getting it back, he that as it may I’m not ignoring shiit ....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by irfubar

MCH threatened me with bodily harm.... hahahahah

Did I?

Yep, One fine day I was entertaining myself playin wackamole with Big Stink and you chewed my ass for being mean to Stink, you said a real man ignores people like Stink and you told me you don't pay any attention to Sticks insults or others that rub you wrong......
Sooo I poked you with a stick and you went all billy badazz on me and was headed to the Flathead to shut my smart mouth..... hmmm you can't practice what you preach.... hahahahahahha

Show me where I said that! Your reading comprehension sucks.

We live really close by, why don't we meet up and discuss it face to face? Were you are not showing off for the internet and you don't have to read and get all twisted up. I am willing to bet you are a completely different person when living in reality, instead of behind a keyboard trying to impress the groupies.

Feed your shiit to someone that will believe you... you know damn well you jumped my ass for poking Stick.... real men don't get spun out by words on the net yadayada then I poked you and you lost your shiit..... I poked you on purpose to display your hypocrisy.... you may want to ask yourself how did I know that?
Oh and as far as how I am in real life.... yep same as here...... been calling bullshiit my whole life..... long before I was ever on the internet.

As for Tom 264 .... give me a break he isn't even worth responding to with his childish foul mouth... no wit, no brain..... boring , he contributes nothing to the fire.....

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

I can certainly agree with hurting steelhead.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

MCH threatened me with bodily harm.... hahahahah

Did I?

Yep, One fine day I was entertaining myself playin wackamole with Big Stink and you chewed my ass for being mean to Stink, you said a real man ignores people like Stink and you told me you don't pay any attention to Sticks insults or others that rub you wrong......
Sooo I poked you with a stick and you went all billy badazz on me and was headed to the Flathead to shut my smart mouth..... hmmm you can't practice what you preach.... hahahahahahha

Show me where I said that! Your reading comprehension sucks.

We live really close by, why don't we meet up and discuss it face to face? Were you are not showing off for the internet and you don't have to read and get all twisted up. I am willing to bet you are a completely different person when living in reality, instead of behind a keyboard trying to impress the groupies.

Feed your shiit to someone that will believe you... you know damn well you jumped my ass for poking Stick.... real men don't get spun out by words on the net yadayada then I poked you and you lost your shiit..... I poked you on purpose to display your hypocrisy.... you may want to ask yourself how did I know that?
Oh and as far as how I am in real life.... yep same as here...... been calling bullshiit my whole life..... long before I was ever on the internet.

As for Tom 264 .... give me a break he isn't even worth responding to with his childish foul mouth... no wit, no brain..... boring , he contributes nothing to the fire.....

And you offer what to the fire???

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What’s funny, I’m headed up kodiak with one of Larry’s (acquaintances) next year.... 🤣🤣💋😎

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I build guns and post pic's, I hunt and post pic's, I buy from people on the classified, I post many scenery pic's . I offer advice on things I have fist hand experience with.
The only pic I have seen of yours, was you and your teenage son when you bought him a truck... guess he couldn't buy one for himself?
Oh crap now MCH is gonna get me for bringing family into it... hahahaha
Fuuuckin clowns

[quote=irfubar][quote=.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just another chit show thanks too Larry..... that's what called a clue... MCH

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I build guns and post pic's, I hunt and post pic's, I buy from people on the classified, I post many scenery pic's . I offer advice on things I have fist hand experience with.
The only pic I have seen of yours, was you and your teenage son when you bought him a truck... guess he couldn't buy one for himself?
Oh crap now MCH is gonna get me for bringing family into it... hahahaha
Fuuuckin clowns

[quote=irfubar][quote=.

Apparently you don’t pay much attention as I have posted tons of hunting/building rifle and scenery pics....I told you before go search my past.
I dont do it much anymore because I find pricks like you unworthy to view my stuff.
As for my son buying one himself he’s 16.....how many 16 yr olds you know bought their own new vehicle?..by themselves...without help from someone.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Everyone knows how abrasive BS can be!

Everyone knows "the basics of BS personal life"!

Everyone knows BS knows a lot about a broad range of subjects! Anyone that tries to deny that is just a fool!

Everyone knows BS isn't always right!

Everyone knows BS is hard on his gear!

Everyone knows BS ain't know f_cking Picaso!

Everyone knows there is a reason (like it or not, and for whatever that reason is, only Rick and BS truly know) why BS is allowed on here!

Everyone knows (or dam sure should if over the age of say 16) that poking BS gets you nowhere and only adds to the drama and bulls_t on these threads.

There are several people that I had respect for until I saw them stoop to the levels of poking BS.

If your manly hood depends on standing up (in ones mind anyways) online to BS, you are no man!

Anyone that comes on here and ridicules BS's family is just a F_cking Coward. If you can sleep at night after talking sh_t about anyone killing themself, you have a mental disorder.

BS ain't no Saint. But those that cast their lines to him are just as bad if not worse. Feel free to continue, its like politics doing the wrong thing is better than doing nothing, it makes you feel good about yourself.

That's a nice hollier than tho speech.... you lying hypocrite..... Stick slanders everyone.. families included yet no speech for him?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"As for my son buying one himself he’s 16.....how many 16 yr olds you know bought their own new vehicle?..by themselves...without help from someone."

NONE, including yours. I throw down the Bull Siht card.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Throw it down I don’t care.
I know what I did to buy it and what I paid for it.
Still talking about family members lately?

Page 16 of 73 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 64 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,258
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.