Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 73 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 72 73
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[/quote] Tom 264
Apparently you don’t pay much attention as I have posted tons of hunting/building rifle and scenery pics....I told you before go search my past.
I dont do it much anymore because I find pricks like you unworthy to view my stuff.
As for my son buying one himself he’s 16.....how many 16 yr olds you know bought their own new vehicle?..by themselves...without help from someone. [/quote]

I have been here ten years and nada from you... all you do is run your foul mouth..... when I challenged you to post a pic and prove me wrong in Fireballz pity party thread ... again no pic's all mouth and excuses...... I posted pic's to prove my point... you not so much.....

In my day the majority of 16 yr old kids bought their own cars and wrenched on them etc... congratulations on raising a snowflake ...hahahaha

Last edited by irfubar; 07/07/19.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm on the east coast, but a quick Google search shows a flight with 4 stops, and 12 hr 49 min. I can get to Craig Alaska for $762.00 I'm guessing $100 tops I could rent a car and drive to Larry's house (assuming a Google search would provide an address and a little investigating on his posting on here would help me pattern his work schedule)
Kick the living [bleep] out of him (or get the [bleep] kicked out of myself) fly back home and go back to living my life.

Even with meals and a couple in flight drinks (more than a couple if I'm nursing an ass whooping) I'm still all in for under a grand. Worst case scenario I get something to eat at Zat's pizza, some Band-Aids and Neosporin at white tail pharmacy and a couple drinks at the Craig Inn, see some spectacular landscape, get away from work a few days, and settle [bleep] once and for all.

Cheaper than a rebarrel from Shaen, (who by the way does excellent work if anybody interested).

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
A snowflake???
Haha.
Now that’s funny, he’s more of a man than you ever will be.
Like I said go back under my posts and search.
It’s all there.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You really think he's your kid?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
A snowflake???
Haha.
It’s all there.

Entitled snowflake...... hahha
My daddy bought me a new truck and can beat you up.... hahaha

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A snowflake???
Haha.
It’s all there.

Way to raise a "man"... buy him what he want's ... hahaha

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'm on the east coast, but a quick Google search shows a flight with 4 stops, and 12 hr 49 min. I can get to Craig Alaska for $762.00 I'm guessing $100 tops I could rent a car and drive to Larry's house (assuming a Google search would provide an address and a little investigating on his posting on here would help me pattern his work schedule)
Kick the living [bleep] out of him (or get the [bleep] kicked out of myself) fly back home and go back to living my life.

Even with meals and a couple in flight drinks (more than a couple if I'm nursing an ass whooping) I'm still all in for under a grand. Worst case scenario I get something to eat at Zat's pizza, some Band-Aids and Neosporin at white tail pharmacy and a couple drinks at the Craig Inn, see some spectacular landscape, get away from work a few days, and settle [bleep] once and for all.

Cheaper than a rebarrel from Shaen, (who by the way does excellent work if anybody interested).

LMAO! Ain't nobody flying anywhere, hell That irfubar lives practically down the street from me and won't even talk face to face like a man! Keyboard commando's. Let the water roll off your back, these clowns talk a good game nothing more.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That’s about it.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
You really think he's your kid?

Are you stupid or what?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If shaen is charging $1000 to chamber/rebarrel a rifle, you guys are fuucking dummies!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thread is cancer

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

LMAO! Ain't nobody flying anywhere, hell That irfubar lives practically down the street from me and won't even talk face to face like a man! Keyboard commando's. Let the water roll off your back, these clowns talk a good game nothing more.

You actually think I would drive three+ hours each way to tell you that you are a hypocrite? really? this is the modern age I can do it in real time right here on the internet... don't even have to mail you a hate letter...... god you are dense and slow.... unless you meant you want to meet up and fist fight? hmmm kinda proves my contention...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
A snowflake???
Haha.
It’s all there.

You're trashing a 16 year old kid you've never met....what the [bleep] is wrong with you? Talk about raising a "man"? What's your definition of a man? Jesus Christ this place has turned into a cess pool.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/07/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
This thread is cancer

All of Big Sticks threads are cancer that is kinda the point.....
Yet MCH blames the wrong people.... like a liberal

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

You actually think I would drive three+ hours each way to tell you that you are a hypocrite? really? this is the modern age I can do it in real time right here on the internet... don't even have to mail you a hate letter...... god you are dense and slow.... unless you meant you want to meet up and fist fight? hmmm kinda proves my contention...

Blah,blah, blah ...I'm a pussy, blah, blah, blah

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A snowflake???
Haha.
It’s all there.

You're trashing a 16 year old kid you've never met....what the [bleep] is wrong with you? Talk about raising a "man"? What's your definition of a man? Jesus Christ this place has turned into a cess pool.

More selective righteous indignation? or are you trying to be facetious?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A snowflake???
Haha.
It’s all there.

He is Toms son, Tom is a foul mouthed liar and a jesus quoting hypocrite... not hard to connect the dots....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If shaen is charging $1000 to chamber/rebarrel a rifle, you guys are fuucking dummies!!!

Looks like $285 to me, am I missing something?

https://shaenrifles.com/services/

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 07/07/19.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
A snowflake???
Haha.
It’s all there.

He is Toms son, Tom is a foul mouthed liar and a jesus quoting hypocrite... not hard to connect the dots....

Foul mouthed?
Like as in swearing?
Where?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Against my better judgement I took Tom up on his challenge to look up past threads and find his pic's, rifle building etc..... went back years and holy crap he was fighting with Steelhead even back then and quoting "Jesus"

Won't make that mistake again......

Page 17 of 73 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 72 73

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,352
Posts18,506,261
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.