Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Every time he posts his liberal crap, many here including myself stand up to this idiot, ...

he will be confronted at least by me with the utmost, very well earned and deserved,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,due dis-respect.

What a superhuman hero!
.....................................Leroy "fartin" Beans.............And what an immature clownish comment that was from you uh!!!...............And if you were Paddler or like him, then you can expect the same type of replies....................

And spot on wasn't it. I'm sure you have your Superman cape on down in your mother's basement. Keep up the good work.

PS. this thread should go at least 20 pages.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hilarious thread.

I have to stop and remind myself who paddler is. It’s been so long since I’ve read a paddler post, I can’t recall when it was. Then again, I know better than to search out a pile of dog $hit to step in.
Same/same.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Skip all threads started by paddler. Ignore does the rest.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Used to engage him, not so much anymore, as others have noted he’s hit and run, he can’t use logic to defend his positions, only emotion.

Actually, looks like all logic and facts in his latest thread. No emotion from him, but a lot from his attackers.
.....................Looks like??? Looks like???.......Looks like this and looks like that.....Paddler get all his liberal crap from non other than liberal crap sources,,,,period.....

Nothing he has ever posted coming from his sources has ever come true.....All subjective lies, heresay and opinion...... BUT! What the hey!!.........IT LOOKS LIKE logic and facts............

You blend right in Leeeeeeeroy.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Every time he posts his liberal crap, many here including myself stand up to this idiot, ...

he will be confronted at least by me with the utmost, very well earned and deserved,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,due dis-respect.

What a superhuman hero!
.....................................Leroy "fartin" Beans.............And what an immature clownish comment that was from you uh!!!...............And if you were Paddler or like him, then you can expect the same type of replies....................

And spot on wasn't it. I'm sure you have your Superman cape on down in your mother's basement. Keep up the good work.

........................Spot on??? Spot on??? You British???.........In So Calif we don't have basements and never had one. Secondly, my mother died in '02. Thirdly, I never had a superman cape..........So! Wrong on all counts there Mr. Spot On!!!.............LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL................................

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

What a superhuman hero!

........................Spot on??? Spot on??? You British???.........In So Calif we don't have basements and never had one. Secondly, my mother died in '02. Thirdly, I never had a superman cape..........So! Wrong on all counts there Mr. Spot On!!!.............LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL................................

I guess all you can do is dream then and keep pounding the keyboard, superhero. I'm laughin'

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey Leeee-roy.................Laugh away clown!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
What are you guys going to do, if you throw out all the trolls, go back to discussing guns and hunting?

These whiners don't hunt and fish, they whine and complain.
Lots of folks here hunt, shoot and fish but you certainly aren't one of them.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Barkoff, you're a fool. You and all the loons who have posted nine pages so far have just given Paddler, Goosey, and their ilk more reason to post here. If you don't like Paddler's posts, JUST DON'T REPLY to them.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Indy, as with all blogs, this site attracts libtard trolls and fools who are dumb enough to take the bait. Get's more like FaceBook every day.

Save your efforts for the threads on guns, scopes, hunting, gunsmithing etc. Let the libtards and morons flail away at one another. Hopefully they will be ro busy to breed and spare the world of another generation of these.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by WhiteWhiskers; 08/26/19.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't wring my hands or get overly embroiled in hyper political debates.

Besides, this place is a target rich environment. There's way too many other retards and simpletons to break down.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Barkoff, you're a fool. You and all the loons who have posted nine pages so far have just given Paddler, Goosey, and their ilk more reason to post here. If you don't like Paddler's posts, JUST DON'T REPLY to them.
............................I enjoy being a contributing loon when replying back to Paddler or to any other liberal who chooses this forum to promote their lunatic, anti-American, anti-Trump hatred, their lies and deception that they simply transfer from their big lib sources onto here.

It would not matter Indy if Paddler was completely ignored or not. He would continue to post his liberal garbage. So my response to you is this. If you do not care for the way some respond back to Paddler, then you can also "NOT REPLY"...................Works both ways.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've heard there is an "ignore" feature somewhere. Might give that a try.
Actually find him/her/it quite entertaining at times, and don't let anyone get to me.

Was at a friend's home a few weeks back and CNN was on for near every waking hour. That was tough, but they're still friends.

Last edited by 1minute; 08/26/19.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Would you flush Paddler and get it over with?
Being a fellow Californian, I have had many debates on this site, sometimes heated debate, but this Douchebag isn’t here for debate, he is here to enflame and troll the members on this site.
Do the right thing and dump this liberal troll, we shouldn’t have to endure his BS anymore over a sense of open debate, and differences in opinion, he does neither, he throws burning bags of dog schitt around on this site, it’s getting old.
I would be the first to defend opposing points of view, but read his NRA statement if you don’t think he is trolling your fine site. I’m sick of his leftard mouth.

why dont we just start reporting every post he makes? there is a report button under each post. if you don't want to hear from him any more. Vote him off the island. If Mr. Bin gets 500 reports then perhaps he will consider removing him.

In that case I will send a note to Mr. Bin and encourage him to keep piddles.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
............................I enjoy being a contributing loon when replying back to Paddler or to any other liberal who chooses this forum to promote their lunatic, anti-American, anti-Trump hatred, their lies and deception that they simply transfer from their big lib sources onto here.

It would not matter Indy if Paddler was completely ignored or not. He would continue to post his liberal garbage. So my response to you is this. If you do not care for the way some respond back to Paddler, then you can also "NOT REPLY"...................Works both ways.

The point is if you're going to feed him you shouldn't whine about him too.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
What are you guys going to do, if you throw out all the trolls, go back to discussing guns and hunting?

Lol, Why the fuqk would we do that............. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Snyper

The point is if you're going to feed him you shouldn't whine about him too.
..................Disagree................Confronting Paddler and his ilk is not feeding them. It is confronting them. You confuse feeding with confronting and confuse debating with whining.........................Simply ignoring Paddler will not stop him from posting..............Use any ignore feature you want. Paddler will continue anyway.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Squeeze, Pad is an attention whore, and you are his piece of ass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Squeeze, Pad is an attention whore, and you are his piece of ass.
................................LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL........Now that is funny......Well good....I am gratified to know that I am not his only piece of ass on here........LOL>>>>LOL...........In fact over the past decade plus, my colonoscopy doctor is the only one who had a piece of my ass.......

Paddler????...............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......................

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by silver78
Banning folks we don't like? What are we.... Democrats?

I think there's a difference in banning folks you don't like vs those who just come to cause trouble and be trolls. Those mentioned fall into the latter category. There are folks here I don't like, but I would be the last to have them booted. I think you are confused.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (257Bob, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,590
Posts18,511,150
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.