Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Springcove
Just spoke to a couple LDS members I work with here in Utah. They were not happy when I read this to them. Both said they will still be carrying.

Concealed means concealed, eh?

Yep.

Doubt they’ll be the only ones.

What big leaders don’t know won’t hurt them. May actually save them if and when fit hits the shan.

DF

GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It is called "concealed carry" for a reason. And church is a perfect place to practice it. Maybe with the exception of the baptismal bathtub.

Baptism by sprinkling maybe?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It is called "concealed carry" for a reason. And church is a perfect place to practice it. Maybe with the exception of the baptismal bathtub.

Baptism by sprinkling maybe?

Guess that's what stainless is all about.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gun free zone is an invitation for some nut to shoot it up. They are making a huge mistake IMO.

living the good life every day
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I refuse to go anywhere that I can't protect myself.

living the good life every day
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Would Jesus carry?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
If you have lived in the northwest for very long. and know very many Mormons, you know its more of a problem "if you show me yours, Ill show you mine". Taking their roscoes out during church meetings etc.

If you don't think they cant deal with violence, check out history, Johnson's Army,, Porter Rockwell, Morman Militia, J. Smith role in Federal government on death of US president, why the lower states in the west have such straight borders etc.The 3 military bases along the wasatch front aren't there to take up space.

Their church is also international, hard to tell the ramifications from that side.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Would Jesus carry?

He does the Jedi thingie

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did they tie their ban on guns in with the law that prohibits having more than one wife?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Which is why I don't go a places that I'd like to. My wife doesn't understand, but I tell her that she will if the chit ever hits the fan.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Did they tie their ban on guns in with the law that prohibits having more than one wife?

No, youre thinking of the one about marrying your neighbor's 13 year old daughter.
Which, was defeated in committee.

pubescent poontang still rules the day

But by God they can make some good bread and they are just the kindest neighbors.

Pepsi and sweet tea are still The Debble

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by JamesJr

No, youre thinking of the one about marrying your neighbor's 13 year old daughter.
Which, was defeated in committee.

pubescent poontang still rules the day

But by God they can make some good bread and they are just the kindest neighbors.

Pepsi and sweet tea are still The Debble

Back when I was 15, we had a neighbor with a 13 year old daughter that I would have married......lol.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Would Jesus carry?

Nah, no need.

He’ll just plat a whip when he needs one. He obviously knew how to use it.

DF

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Me too but I don’t let company policy dictate where or when I’m allowed to exercise my Constitutional rights. Nobody knows I carry except my family and close friends but they carry too 😁 so it’s highly unlikely that anyone would ever know I’m carrying until I’ve used it to stop some crazed maniac. If, by some off chance it was discovered I was carrying against store policy and I’m asked to leave then I’ll quietly and not so politely...leave. Mine and my family’s life is more important than some stupid and likely illegal policy, so I’m willing to place my trust in Sig Sauer and everyone else including the store policy can kiss my redneck ass. My CCW will only be used to protect myself, my family and other innocent victims should some dorky and awkward millennial decide to seek internet immortality, otherwise it stays concealed. Same goes for my wife, she carries everywhere she goes and I’d not want to be in her sights because she’s very competent and accurate with her Model 36. 😉. I think the amount of shooting and practice that my family does gives us a sense of security and the satisfaction of knowing that we’re comfortable, competent and aware of the responsibility that comes with carrying a firearm. Our oldest qualified Expert in the USMC every time with rifle and pistol. Our middle son and our daughter shoot a lot and are capable of running all common weapons whether it’s a bolt, semi, revolver, rifle and pistol.....they are also not someone that I’d want to be in front of because they are extremely accurate with everything I throw at them. Our daughter broke 23 targets shooting trap the first time and has never shot less than 20 out of 25 when we shoot trap......that’s using my 28” Browning Gold Hunter that doesn’t fit her, I can’t imagine how good she’d do with a shotgun that fits her. All the shotgun training we’ve done up until a few months ago has been home defense training with an 18.5” Mossberg and buckshot. My daughter really got into shooting trap and will be doing a lot of duck hunting with dad and his buddy. 😉

My Constitutional rights supersede stupid, cover your ass policies and I don’t GAF who likes it. Until they start issuing permits to exercise ones first amendment rights then I’ll continue to act as though I’m a free man and I’ll apologize to no one. 🖕

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would Jesus carry?

"If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one"

Yes , I think He would.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'd rather carry so i can make it to the church and while i am in the church i will be able to protect myself and other.
I hope people aren't listening to pastors and popes on this one, these people are not God and they don't have the power to redeem anyone's soul.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I called for a welfare check on a couple of family members after reading this..... Thanksgiving dinner will be animated this year!

The church has been making decisions lately that are alienating a LOT of the old faithful. Enough that I've been wondering if there isn't enough tinder there to start a serious split.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I believe cigarettes and alcohol are prohibited too, but there are still those that smoke and drink...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So is gambling and Wendover was built on their losings.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Mormon church doctrine also discourages sport hunting so I guess all that orange in the Utah hills in October are the gentiles.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.