-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You will have to buy nonresident hunting license.

Last edited by irfubar; 09/12/19.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I am not in any way defending folks as a whole from CA. LOL I know better. Not all of the folks are the same. I wound up in CA when I retired from the Navy, got a very good job that It made no sense to leave. About to retire, and I am going to get the hell out of CA. Property taxes are $650 a month.. 3/4 ton truck plates (a 2014) were $675. I grew up in the Midwest and have those values. Have 3 1/2 acres in MN as well. Going back to where I grew up. hoping it will be something like what I remember, folks helping each other when needed or asked.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
Hey California

[Linked Image]

That pretty much says it all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL!!!

I always enjoy these threads, now.

Id just find a nice piece of property, build a slab with cover at first to park an RV. Then over the years build it up.

Dont know why your asking here when you posted your Dads buddy seems to have it all worked out.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I say go for it. Just be aware, arid rangeland or even a lot of irrigated pasture won't produce what feed gets wasted on a one mile hwy shoulder in coastal CA .

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't think anybody in California should be allowed to buy property in any other state.

Nothing good ever comes from it.

That could be said of the southerners too. Ted Turner bought up about half a million acres in Nebraska, fugged stuff up big time. People hate his azz, especially when he brought Hanoi Jane here with him. OP sounds like a snobbish liberal azzhole just like him only from Kommiefornia which is worse.

Swifty
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Losers sure hate and fear successful people, why is that?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OP, if you think you want to and can pull it off, fine. Just don't go bragging what you left behind and/or bringing Ca. politics with you. Do things discreetly, fit in as best you can[highly recommended!], and, well just fit in. DO NOT be one that fits 700LH's suspicions. You will not be taken to. And I'm from Ca., so, I've been painted with a broad brush. I can take it.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Texas is full.

Of what? Mexicans? Illegals? Democrats?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Texas is full.

Of what? Mexicans? Illegals? Democrats?

All the above. Liberals one and all... Filling up daily.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jnyork
Be sure to buy plenty of fence wire, posts and "no trespassing" signs eek

You noticed that too ?

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Spent a good deal of time in Montana this summer and met a bunch of nice folks from all over this great country.

I fit in rather well, despite telling all them fuggers how we get schit done back home. wink

All joking aside, drop the term "California money" from your vocabulary.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by jnyork
Be sure to buy plenty of fence wire, posts and "no trespassing" signs eek

You noticed that too ?

I would. Too many self important azzholes that think they have some right to hunt my property without even asking first. We call 'em "trespassers". (Still can't figure out why there is no open season for 'em yet.)
You might look into a solar powered electric fence system for it as well, and make sure to wire it to the "no trespassing signs, to remind folks to leave your signs alone as well. I would suggest locking gates at access points while you're at it. (Can you tell I don't like trespassers? If you don't have the courtesy to even ask, the answer is always NO. )

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higbean
Spent a good deal of time in Montana this summer and met a bunch of nice folks from all over this great country.

I fit in rather well, despite telling all them fuggers how we get schit done back home. wink

You're last sentence is accurate to say the least.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by double_LUNG_em
Hey guys so I’m a general contractor and I live in sf bay California. I hate the politics and the people and the hunting sucks but it’s hard to argue with the money you make here. We have a small property here in California and we have horses on it which is pretty awesome. My dads buddy owns a hunting property in Idaho but lives and runs his own company in California so he can work here most months but during elk and deer season he stays in Idaho and just runs the business from there. I was thinking about trying to do the same thing but in Montana or Wyoming and than just hiring a ranch foreman to look after the property and my livestock when I’m in California working. Than since I make California money I can live a comfortable life but go out there regularly and be there for most of hunting season. What do you guys think of this plan? I will eventually move to that property but while I’m young and still can work hard and make money I think I should. Do any of you guys do this?

Holy Crap!

You are on the wrong site for this post.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rifletom
Originally Posted by Higbean

You're last sentence is accurate to say the least.

Yes, it is a misnomer, since the wages ARE about 1.5 times what I make here, but the cost of living is about 4x the cost. Harder to make a living there. Nice weather, some good folks, great place to park the beach (right next to my sea shell collection, since I keep it scattered upon the beaches of the world. wink ) but I do not miss the politics, or the gang activity.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somehow I knew this thread wasn't going to end well for ol double lung.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by double_LUNG_em
Hey guys so I’m a general contractor and I live in sf bay California. I hate the politics and the people and the hunting sucks but it’s hard to argue with the money you make here. We have a small property here in California and we have horses on it which is pretty awesome. My dads buddy owns a hunting property in Idaho but lives and runs his own company in California so he can work here most months but during elk and deer season he stays in Idaho and just runs the business from there. I was thinking about trying to do the same thing but in Montana or Wyoming and than just hiring a ranch foreman to look after the property and my livestock when I’m in California working. Than since I make California money I can live a comfortable life but go out there regularly and be there for most of hunting season. What do you guys think of this plan? I will eventually move to that property but while I’m young and still can work hard and make money I think I should. Do any of you guys do this?

Holy Crap!

You are on the wrong site for this post.

I equate all the running down of California on the 24HCF to the chest thumping Dad that thinks he's gonna shoot the first boy lays a hand on his daughter.

I think he's in the perfect place honestly.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The hunting and fishing in Michigan suck big time, you're better off going to Colorado.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yep, life's a bitch and then you die.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,876
Posts18,518,127
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.