-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Divide and conquer. "White Nationalist", "Domestic Terrorist", "redneck", "cracker", "hillbilly"..."gun owner", "Republican"..."white man".

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They will be fed the propaganda that they are dealing with domestic terrorists, and most will follow orders accordingly.

Truth is the first casualty of war.

Remember how Harry Reid called those Nevada ranchers "Domestic Terrorists"...?

Just like assuming union members are zombies who vote like the union says because they have no other information, the concept that the military members are going to do what ordered because of someone says it's legal doesn't hold water.

But, what do I know. I was just an officer for 20 years and have worked closely with the military for another 15.
Been saying this same thing every time one of these threads come up and it's always the same thing from the usual suspects. Your take is 100% spot on Pugs.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by johnw
I don't ever expect to see blanket confiscation.

Libs are already painting select groups as terrorists. They'll define their aim a bit more and sway public opinion.
Only bad guys will get their guns confiscated. Who's gonna be the bad guys is the question to be answered.

Any cop will do his best to put a bad guy away and take pride in it.

When you and your guns are locked up the neighbors will talk over the fences about how they didn't realize how dangerous you were.

This.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Anyone who believes this kind of crap is seriously delusional, been listening to the same old chit since the early 1960's. Won't ever happen.

Nope, that could never happen in America. whistle

[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Divide and conquer. "White Nationalist", "Domestic Terrorist", "redneck", "cracker", "hillbilly"..."gun owner", "Republican"..."white man".

Don’t forget the most dangerous of all, Constitutionalists. I remember watching one of those live action, documentary style, real cop shows where the cops were investigating a couple of people up in the hills, and were told to use extreme caution because they were rumored to be Constitutionalists. As a result, they went armed for bear.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You aren't the only one that's taken an oath.

You do however need to realize that our country is changing, and that change has not been for the better.

Obama took great care to replace top military command with those that would follow his orders.

Agreed but understand those flags are not the ones that are going to go out an do the dirty work. The military has its challenges but it is still the most professional and intelligent in the history of modern civilization. You will find very few at the tip of the spear that are liberal. Most of the libs in the service are those that are tails and not teeth. They are not going to be out doing that work and the teeth are going to tell them that.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
By the looks of it we'll be needing a pallot load of that stuff. lol

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, a politician would never try to come get your guns....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The best thing to do is get the gun owners turning against each other, calling in Red Flags and the like. If we just get rid of such and such group, the rest of us can live in peace with our deer rifles and shotguns...Who needs a bump stock anyway? AR's aren't any good for hunting.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

LOL...

"Patriotism" has 2 very different meanings now. There are two types of "patriots".

1) The patriot that is loyal without question to the government.

2) The patriot that is loyal without question to their country.

They are two very different things.

Many get them confused.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Some will turn them in when the law is signed. Next they'll freeze assets and children will be either picked up at school by CPS or they'll come to the home and remove them for their "safety" unless the guns are turned over.

The police and military who will not participate in the confiscations will be replaced by those who will. Despots have never lacked for enforcers.

Those final few who resist or retaliate will be deemed terrorists and the full weight of the machine will be brought to bear against them.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
depends on if they are sheep or lions

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pugs
You aren't the only one that's taken an oath.

You do however need to realize that our country is changing, and that change has not been for the better.

Obama took great care to replace top military command with those that would follow his orders.

Agreed but understand those flags are not the ones that are going to go out an do the dirty work. The military has its challenges but it is still the most professional and intelligent in the history of modern civilization. You will find very few at the tip of the spear that are liberal. Most of the libs in the service are those that are tails and not teeth. They are not going to be out doing that work and the teeth are going to tell them that.
Have you been to school at Maxwell?

Everybody hopes you're right. Few think you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL...

"Patriotism" has 2 very different meanings now. There are two types of "patriots".

1) The patriot that is loyal without question to the government.

2) The patriot that is loyal without question to their country.

They are two very different things.

Many get them confused.
Ask them why they signed up, to serve their country or their government. All the military guys i've worked with and still work with didn't join to protect the government, we've had that conversation several times.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mart

Those final few who resist or retaliate will be deemed terrorists and the full weight of the machine will be brought to bear against them.

...and their families.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
. . . AR's aren't any good for hunting.

I was watching Fox News "The Five" (with my wife) within the last day or two, and Jesse Watters was pontificating to the group how the AR15 round is a very under powered round, unsuitable for hunting, and there are many more much more powerful rounds out there, fired from rifles that are not being targeted.

I'm sure Jesse was tying to defend AR15 owners, and mock the politicians who are trying to paint the AR15 .223 round as "heavy artillery," as did Bill O'reilly and little Marco Rubio, in reference to the AK47. Jesse is just another NYC city slicker talking head without a clue when it comes to fire arms. FOX really should send all their talking heads to an NRA classroom so that they can be educated on the proper talking points to rebut the democrats and drive by media.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ask them why they signed up, to serve their country or their government. All the military guys i've worked with and still work with didn't join to protect the government, we've had that conversation several times.

"Why" they signed up has nothing to do with it.

What matters is what lies those in control will tell them to get their bidding done.

Don't say it's not been done before... The Intelligence community told us all that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

How many loyal, red blooded boys died over that lie?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
I don't ever expect to see blanket confiscation.

Only bad guys will get their guns confiscated.

I have some swampland in BFE that is for sale cheap ......................buying it will make you a very rich man someday.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What matters is what lies those in control will tell them to get their bidding done.

Don't say it's not been done before... The Intelligence community told us all that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

What kind of argument is that? Take those same boys and tell them to go help confiscate firearms from their fellow citizens and see what happens.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

What kind of argument is that? Take those same boys and tell them to go help confiscate firearms from their fellow citizens and see what happens.

You are not hearing what I'm saying...

They will be lied to.

They will be told that they are fighting "domestic terrorists" that will mean the end of our country if not stopped.

That has already happened.

We just passed another anniversary of Ruby Ridge...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 28 invisible), 1,193 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,469
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.