Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good friend Gus, how do you do it? You make my head hurt just understanding what you ask, then I am lost as to an answer. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
If the people that were pushing it actually believed it, they would not be doing any flying at all. They would be skyping to the global warming conference every year instead of flying there. There would be zero tolerance for carbon emissions instead of being able to buy your way out of it. They are all full of malarkey. It's all about the money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Climate change is a way to separate you from your money and give it to a democrat.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lucas1
If the people that were pushing it actually believed it, they would not be doing any flying at all. They would be skyping to the global warming conference every year instead of flying there. There would be zero tolerance for carbon emissions instead of being able to buy your way out of it. They are all full of malarkey. It's all about the money.

Exactly.

Recreational travel would be the first to go.

That and limited personal housing.

No new clothes.

The never ending (unnecessary)consumption has to stop.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus
i just hate it when the mass media reports there's mass grouping of individuals all over the globe (except china) that is concerned about global climate change.

if i owned a climate, what would i do in order to make a profit from such ownership?

global outpouring of young humans, what is going on?

i thought the objective was to work at a job and pay taxes?

some people seems to be thinking there's even more needed?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I think the climate change agenda is a load of bull
.. but where do you live where you get 5 below and hurricanes?

You'll shoot your eye out
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Whether or not humans are the cause of changes in the climate is something of which I have no knowledge. What I know, though, is that planets die all the time and there ain't nothing some ditz from NYC can do about it. Whether we get hit by an asteroid or the planet just implodes, it's gonna happen and we won't be able to stop it, slow it, speed it or do anything else to affect it. The idea that we have to revert to the stone age (but without the cows and, instead, eat stuff grown in a petri dish) to save the planet is the work of snake oil peddlers.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I blame it on deer farts... we need longer hunting seasons

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unlike most people, I actually have a degree in physics, math minor, enough credits for a chemistry minor. After reviewing the original research, the most an honest scientist can say about human caused climate change is that we have no idea. The math behind thermodynamics is incredibly complex. Supercomputers work all day running models based on non-linear, multi-variate, partial differential equations. The relationship between climate and weather is that climate is the integral of weather. No weather model has a factor for CO2 concentration. Which is a little surprising, given that CO2 concentrations vary significantly. Anyone who tells you that the integral of a function is dominated by a factor not in the function itself never passed a calculus class. It simply isn't possible. So my takeaway is that the climate alarmists are using a veneer of science to push for complete government control of our lives. Climate alarmism is pushed by charlatans and frauds.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The ancient philosopher George Carlin, once pondered your question:

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First off, climate change is real and has been happening since the beginning of this world. There have been multiple ice ages, and there will be again. The real debate is whether humans can have any affect on it. We may cause macro adjustments in the curve, but the curve is going to happen whether we are here or not. It's going to get hotter, until it gets colder. We can't change that.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
First off, climate change is real and has been happening since the beginning of this world.

So, we talking since 2,500BC - 3,500BC?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
First off, climate change is real and has been happening since the beginning of this world.

So, we talking since 2,500BC - 3,500BC?

Yep. Take your meds Gus

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Remember back when it was the hole in the ozone layer....we were all supposed to be dead by now...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
Unlike most people, I actually have a degree in physics, math minor, enough credits for a chemistry minor. After reviewing the original research, the most an honest scientist can say about human caused climate change is that we have no idea. The math behind thermodynamics is incredibly complex. Supercomputers work all day running models based on non-linear, multi-variate, partial differential equations. The relationship between climate and weather is that climate is the integral of weather. No weather model has a factor for CO2 concentration. Which is a little surprising, given that CO2 concentrations vary significantly. Anyone who tells you that the integral of a function is dominated by a factor not in the function itself never passed a calculus class. It simply isn't possible. So my takeaway is that the climate alarmists are using a veneer of science to push for complete government control of our lives. Climate alarmism is pushed by charlatans and frauds.

I'll buy that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well its got me spooked. This summer witneswed it so hot and dry the fires were intense the game moved to the mountains and the lakes were drying up and the glaciers melting fast. The fish weremoving to deep pools of flowing water the only cool place they could find. It was really scary in alaska right now......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Climate scientists are careful to not let us know when the ice age is suppose to be naturally melted. So, how can anyone tell what effect humans are causing?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If "climate change" was genuinely perceived as a risk, they'd be building nuclear power plants like crazy and no one would be farting around with solar panels and windmills.

Last edited by night_owl; 09/22/19.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

Agreed!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Most folks know that Cypress trees grow in damp, swampy climates. Most folks also know that North Dakota is pretty dry and arid.
In Medora ND, at the visitors center for Roosevelt National Park, there's a petrified Cypress stump about 4' in diameter. They estimate it to be over 53 million years old. Long before the first SUVs, long before the first coal fired power plant, long before the first human being walked upright.
For something like a 4' Cypress stump to dry out and petrify like that, the climate had to change much faster than mankind has ever recorded.
The only true constant about the climate is that it is constantly changing. The earth and the sun have ten times more effect on the climate than anything mankind as ever done, or ever will do.
Man Made Global Warming, Climate Change is nothing more than than a global swindle. Its sole purpose is to justify more and more taxes.
7mm

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 308ld, 2500HD, 11 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,635
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.