Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
70Fret,

Was hoping a Fence Hopper would give 'er a fhuqking whirl! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Are you inferring that you've both 70 and 700's in 243Win and due your versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you "think" the 70 is "advantageous"? Oh my,PLEASE tell me it is so!!! Do wax eloquent upon the "particulars",that "enable" you to make a "mechanical critique",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you try. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Haybale & Crockett Clowns are a fhuqking RIOT! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

clairempty,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Whining Kchunt,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. You said you weren't gonna read anymore. OOOOOPSIE! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Again,I VERY much enjoy,that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. You Brokedick Whiners are a RIOT!!! Pardon my horning you up and fueling your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mebbe fill out a Hurt Feelers Report and hold your breath,as you Hissy Fit,for maximum "effect"? Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

As an aside,I don't get many PM's. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yep bs,you're nothing but a sniveling coward. Congrats!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

A GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I get it,that you are a Retarded DUMB Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you keep "forgetting" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,but you think triangle is an ice cream flavor too. Hint.

Rest ASSURED,the last thing I'd wanna do,is steal ANY of the "thunder" of your Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got". I'm happy to be whatever you need most,to help salve your realities. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You're still a sniveling coward. Hint.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elliot, just go buy whichever rifle you like the best, and don't pay a damn bit of attention to what you're told on here. The 243 is a fine cartridge, and is very beginner friendly.

IC B2

E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Hey Paul. Well to be honest with that new information I have about the 6.5 creedmoor from "bigsticks" I am really debating if the .243 is the way to go since like some folks pointed out to me, there is more options for the Creedmoor than with the .243. When it come to recoil tzone also say that it would be almost no difference between the two. Also I like the idea that the 6.5 Creedmoor can be use for big game while the 243 is somewhat limited. I want the Winchester because my dad had 1 long time ago and it's all I know and because ( so I thought ) it was made in the good old U S of A but now I come to find out through Brad that the Featherweight are Assembled In Portugal... On the other hand I have Sticks talking good things about the Remington. If I was 90% sure of what I wanted, I can honestly tell you that I'm back at 50%. About the scopes.... since the 243 wasn't a long-range cartridge I want to get a scope for that range but now I am looking into the 6.5 Creedmoor so that will have to be another scope for that range and at the end of the day I only would like to spend around $300 but I don't know the prices on scope I don't even know if that is a good price or maybe $500 .Maybe you can give me a recommendation on a scope. Thanks.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunt,

A GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I get it,that you are a Retarded DUMB Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you keep "forgetting" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,but you think triangle is an ice cream flavor too. Hint.

Rest ASSURED,the last thing I'd wanna do,is steal ANY of the "thunder" of your Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got". I'm happy to be whatever you need most,to help salve your realities. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Rick bin,
I think its time you step in and do something about this behavior. Why would somone want to advertise on this forum with this kind of crap continually happening?

E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Lol Jamesjr. I'm separating all this incredible info I'm getting here. Thanks.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Elliot, you can learn a lot on these forums but first you have to filter out the clown like people like Stinky coward. Use the ignore feature.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Elliot,

Your head will hurt when you start looking into scopes. Lol.

I have plenty of Rem's and Winchesters. Both are good. Winchester is just better. smile Handle them both first. Put them up to your shoulder, work the bolt, pull the trigger, work the safety. Look at the actual quality between the two. One easily wins that department, but you'll have to decide for yourself.

A .243 will handle plenty of big game, including bear if you use the right bullet. Don't let that bother you. You'll also be able to shoot it a distances farther than you can probably see, so don't worry about the range either.

If I was spending the money, I'd go to the gun shop, spend $850 or a Win M70 Featherweight in .243. Spend $400 on a Leupold VX-3 2.5-8 scope and rings, and shoot the hell out of it.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Where is that ignore feature ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Elliot
Hey Paul. Well to be honest with that new information I have about the 6.5 creedmoor from "bigsticks" I am really debating if the .243 is the way to go since like some folks pointed out to me, there is more options for the Creedmoor than with the .243. When it come to recoil tzone also say that it would be almost no difference between the two. Also I like the idea that the 6.5 Creedmoor can be use for big game while the 243 is somewhat limited. I want the Winchester because my dad had 1 long time ago and it's all I know and because ( so I thought ) it was made in the good old U S of A but now I come to find out through Brad that the Featherweight are Assembled In Portugal... On the other hand I have Sticks talking good things about the Remington. If I was 90% sure of what I wanted, I can honestly tell you that I'm back at 50%. About the scopes.... since the 243 wasn't a long-range cartridge I want to get a scope for that range but now I am looking into the 6.5 Creedmoor so that will have to be another scope for that range and at the end of the day I only would like to spend around $300 but I don't know the prices on scope I don't even know if that is a good price or maybe $500 .Maybe you can give me a recommendation on a scope. Thanks.

Don't sweat the caliber. Either is fine for what you want to do. You'd be hard pressed to do better than a Ruger American Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor for your intended use.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

JamesWhiner,

You tell her! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now it will ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,that the chambering is but a single facet of ANY platform and that boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyymore than headstamps. Not all rifles are "equal",nor CLOSE,with mechanics being the heartbeat of all of 'em. Hint.

Now nod your head,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

clairempty,

I'm REALLY groovin' on your heartfelt angst and Estrogen Meltdown...you "lucky" kchunt. Bitchin' Hissy Fit and the pleading call for help,via your quivering lips,as your tearstained Mascara streams your face,is MUCH appreciated! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD time to go for the jugular and hold your breath,for even more "effect",as you are really doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

Bless your heart for crying!

Perhaps try 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location?

Hint.

Laughing!.................

6mm,

Your copious very WELL founded Insecurities,never wane in their MAGNIFICENT oblivious humor. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier than a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,trying to "talk" rifles. You go girl! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

tzone,

If you "had" money,you'd "do" lotsa thangs...yet alas. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint. LAUGHING!

Due Mechanics,Facts and Physics a 70 FWT chambered 243Win is a highly compromised piece of schit. Pardon none of that being subjective. I've yet to see a 2.5-8x Reupold track or hold zero. Be SURE to say sumptin' now about bases/rings and then projectiles,if only to add even more oblivious humor to the fray. Then quantify how you arrange POA/POI with said Schit Pile,to distances you are TRYING to "talk" about. Google as you must and feel free to add pictures. Hint. LAUGHING!

Admittedly however,I've never seen a Bear,a S/S 700 or a 243. OOOOPSIE! Hint.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

I appreciate you going FULL Fhuqking Retard.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Elliot,

You don't wanna ignore SheZone...because she REALLY is "doing" her best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Notice how none of The Droolers,dare "talk" boolits and avoid glass,along with POA/POI intersections. There MUST be a purty good fhuqking reason?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..........................

PaulBurnedHard,

The RAR is hardly The Pinnacle,especially in 264 Kreedmire,though a sound pitch in 243 Kreedmire. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" a big RAR Seex Kreedmire...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by tzone
Elliot,

Your head will hurt when you start looking into scopes. Lol.

I have plenty of Rem's and Winchesters. Both are good. Winchester is just better. smile Handle them both first. Put them up to your shoulder, work the bolt, pull the trigger, work the safety. Look at the actual quality between the two. One easily wins that department, but you'll have to decide for yourself.

A .243 will handle plenty of big game, including bear if you use the right bullet. Don't let that bother you. You'll also be able to shoot it a distances farther than you can probably see, so don't worry about the range either.

If I was spending the money, I'd go to the gun shop, spend $850 or a Win M70 Featherweight in .243. Spend $400 on a Leupold VX-3 2.5-8 scope and rings, and shoot the hell out of it.

^^^This^^^

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Elliot
Where is that ignore feature ?

Click on the users name and look for the 'ignore user" and click on it and you're done.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Rick bin,
I think its time you step in and do something about this behavior. Why would somone want to advertise on this forum with this kind of crap continually happening?"

I second he motion. It's time this idiot was made gone for good. He does no good for the site and creates a lot of ill will.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Elliot. When it comes to choosing between a Remington or Winchester, well it ain't easy. I have Featherweights in .257 Roberts and 7x57 Mauser and I have Remingtons 700s in BDL and Classic, one BDL and two Classics, two in 30-06 and one .35 Whelen. Either brand will suit your purpose regardless of the cartridge you finally decide upon so my best advice is pick the one that feels bet to you. I like the Featherweights a bit better, but only because they feel a bit lighter in weight than the 700. As always, YMMV.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

You be sure to cite how Imaginary Pretend Ignore "works" "best",when you cause a commotion and say you are gonna invoke same...then do not,mainly because you are a lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking RIOT! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

PjBummer,

Only you,can keep YOU,from saying something fhuqking STUPID and ain't it a rather hilarious constant,that you dolts are powerless in the refrain of same? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll happily provide all of the slack on the rope,you "think" you can "handle". Thus far,you gals are doing "GREAT". Hint. LAUGHING!

Your Rifle "critique" is EXCEPTIONALLY fhuqking Hilarious,you poor CLUELESS kchunt. What boolits you slingin' in them Goat Fhuqks. Any pics? Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Elliot,

Allow me,to show you how to connect fhuqking dots and assemble a '70 KILLER,for rather modest loot and minimal recoil. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As per always,mechanics matter MOST. Hint.

Bud's is good folks and Darrik didn't have one. No DBM requisite,as Kreedmire COAL is rather friendly,in 6mm. Hint.

We'll stretch a buck,outta da' gate and use proceeds saved,for even more Killer Factory Fodder. (6) cap fasteners,is both warm/fuzzy and wellllllllll beyond soothin'. Hint.

While you got SWFA on the horn for the rings,tell 'em you want this and all of it goes into (1) parcel. No 6x MQ's on The Sample List,but free 'caps never suck. Hint.

You are turn fhuqking turn-key,for under 850 fhuqking Clams. Future upgrades?!? Pass a Boyd laminate handle. Hint.

As configured and in Today's current atmosphere...it do this,with Factory Fodder,under 20 Clams a box,with a modest 200yd zero. Hint.

The reticle alone,gets the parcel to the 1150yd line,just by simply looking through the fhuqking thing. You'll cough up an easy 20 Mil's remaining on the erector,after zero,with the supplied "flat" rail. That'll get it beyond the Transonic Slip easily and to 1500yds ++,if you wanna play. Hint.

You'll wanna take notes and apply same.

Hint.

I just took a fhuqking bow.

Thank me later.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunt,

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

JamesWhiner,

You tell her! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now it will ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,that the chambering is but a single facet of ANY platform and that boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyymore than headstamps. Not all rifles are "equal",nor CLOSE,with mechanics being the heartbeat of all of 'em. Hint.

Now nod your head,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

clairempty,

I'm REALLY groovin' on your heartfelt angst and Estrogen Meltdown...you "lucky" kchunt. Bitchin' Hissy Fit and the pleading call for help,via your quivering lips,as your tearstained Mascara streams your face,is MUCH appreciated! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD time to go for the jugular and hold your breath,for even more "effect",as you are really doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

Bless your heart for crying!

Perhaps try 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location?

Hint.

Laughing!.................

6mm,

Your copious very WELL founded Insecurities,never wane in their MAGNIFICENT oblivious humor. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier than a CLUELESS Brokedick Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,trying to "talk" rifles. You go girl! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

tzone,

If you "had" money,you'd "do" lotsa thangs...yet alas. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint. LAUGHING!

Due Mechanics,Facts and Physics a 70 FWT chambered 243Win is a highly compromised piece of schit. Pardon none of that being subjective. I've yet to see a 2.5-8x Reupold track or hold zero. Be SURE to say sumptin' now about bases/rings and then projectiles,if only to add even more oblivious humor to the fray. Then quantify how you arrange POA/POI with said Schit Pile,to distances you are TRYING to "talk" about. Google as you must and feel free to add pictures. Hint. LAUGHING!

Admittedly however,I've never seen a Bear,a S/S 700 or a 243. OOOOPSIE! Hint.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

I appreciate you going FULL Fhuqking Retard.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Elliot,

You don't wanna ignore SheZone...because she REALLY is "doing" her best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Notice how none of The Droolers,dare "talk" boolits and avoid glass,along with POA/POI intersections. There MUST be a purty good fhuqking reason?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..........................

PaulBurnedHard,

The RAR is hardly The Pinnacle,especially in 264 Kreedmire,though a sound pitch in 243 Kreedmire. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" a big RAR Seex Kreedmire...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Diggin the “rats” and “fork horns” from the kelpbed and Crockett chronicles!!!! 4 dinks in a yota shortbox!!!🤣🤣

You hard chargin sumbitch you!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm still waiting for you to try and top this,bs.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It's easy to see who has the imagination and pretend. Congrats.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,874
Posts18,518,082
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.