Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He was certainly within his rights to say something to her about parking illegally. What further purpose did it serve to stand there and argue with her about it? Why didn't he just call a cop?

I have the right to flip someone off if they cut me off in traffic. Getting out and engaging in fisticuffs (or worse) with them solves what? That makes me the aggressor.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Jeez- how many times do we read guys in this forum telling us all what they would do if some guy dared to confront 'MY' wife.

Stupid and avoidable by all parties.

Disrespectful people with entitled mindset parking in the spot. No problem with someone telling them off- to a point.

Then there is cocky little man, over the limit - walking around armed. No effing excuse for that. WTF. Beyond dangerous.

Discovers his mouth has written a check his intoxicated azz can't cash because, oh-oh, it ain't just a woman he is dealing with.

Worst part of all is, if I remember correctly, there are kids in the car. They certainly didn't deserve to see that. No Sir.

Blame enough all around. -adults!

If Dad parks in the right spot, or keeps his head and gee, I dunno, sets a good example he lives to set another one.

If responsible gun owner stayed responsible he sleeps it off at home. No jail time or sore ass and ego.

Avoidable. That word will 'what if ' these folks for the rest for their days.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mom was driving and it was a police officer who was drunk.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 19352012

Right, not the shooter. Amazing how people want to twist this.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry- I am not wanting to twist anything - just misread. My bad. I still stand by that responsible thinking would have saved lives- and spared children.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
This guy is the self appointed sheriff of handicapped parking. And he is a bully.
Why? Because, he saw a black female, by herself, and he confronted her.

All we need to ask, to see if he is a bully, is What would he have done, if rather than a single black female, what if there were two big Hells Angels on their Harleys, parked in that handicapped spot. Would he have confronted them?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Since I carry 24/7 365 I’ve learned to stay out of petty squabbles. I don’t GAF if some mud shark parks in a handicap space, it ain’t my fight. I damn sure don’t care enough about petty laws enough to get into a fist fight over them and a gunfight ain’t gonna be precipitated over a parking spot.

I don’t know about 20 years though....I also don’t know the particulars that got him 20 years. The entire thing was stupid and unnecessary from get go.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It wasn't his mission in life, but he was there when it happened, and said something to the miscreant. That's worth a 20 year prison sentence?

If you're going to go around confronting people you best know how to use your fists first, a chickenchit that pulls a gun and fires over getting shoved to the ground should have kept his fu-king mouth shut, remind you of any spooky popo's?

Thank you gunner. You are going to go around confronting people, EVEN IF they are illegally using the handicapped spot, and your first line of defense is pulling a gun? No, you better know how to use your fists.

Best thing to do is mind your own business and know how to regulate your mouth.

Yup, agreed men, that's why I was after TRH's take on the matter, iirc he's pretty quick to call out trigger happy popo's, if correct, defending this pos pussy is 180 off that, guess I'm just looking for a little consistency in conviction, oh well, I may have said something bad about a bulldog and got put on ignore ; ]

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
TRH never misses an opportunity to display the product of a You Tube education. He continues to retain a narrow lead in the KOTY comp as a result of his depth of ignorance on such a broad variety of topics. Credit must be given for consistency.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The detective who busted the shooter, got busted for DUI, in a completely unrelated case, many months after the shooting.

Why did someone post this? What in the world has this got to do with the case at hand?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunner500
I may have said something bad about a bulldog and got put on ignore ; ]

What makes you think I have you on ignore??

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 19352012

Right, not the shooter. Amazing how people want to twist this.

Amazing how YOU want to twist this.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The best ending to this story is that two idiots will not do any more breeding and that my friends is a win -win in my book !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jimy
The best ending to this story is that two idiots will not do any more breeding and that my friends is a win -win in my book !

Only one was shot.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
He was certainly within his rights to say something to her about parking illegally.
What further purpose did it serve to stand there and argue with her about it?

it takes TWO to argue, and the parking offender was prepared to argue her case.
but according to some the argument is all the fault of the shooter.

I have the right to flip someone off if they cut me off in traffic. Getting out and engaging in fisticuffs (or worse)
with them solves what? That makes me the aggressor.

The physical aggressor did not even begin with a reasonable approach by asking what's going on,
he just came charging in and assaulted.

effectively we have an aggressive rash hot headed man breaking the law in order to defend his female partner
that is breaking the law..
but again a number here see the fault of the situation as being all on the shooter.

Dead guy was turned and walking away when he was shot.

walking away?....I only see him take A step back after he sees the gun....maybe if he had actually turned and walked away
with his back to the self defence gunman,.. he would not have been shot.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It wasn't his mission in life, but he was there when it happened, and said something to the miscreant. That's worth a 20 year prison sentence?

No it's not. But then again he got 20 years for killing the guy who knocked him down. Frankly, I'm not sure how I would react if a critter from the dark continent knocked me down. Or anyone else for that matter.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He's a dumbass that goes around sticking his nose in other people's business and when somebody shoves him on his ass for it,
he uses it as an opportunity to kill the man.

He's a mouthy little pissant that goes around with a gun in his pocket looking for confrontations.

Fug him.

George Zimmerman was carrying a gun and looking for trouble by not minding his own business,
in fact he was a very nosy and highly enthusiastic neighborhood watch type.
but most of the CF vehemently defended his actions of shooting Martin for assaulting him.

Even the cops just prior had told Zimmerman to leave it alone when he called 911.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Not even close. Zimmerman was on the ground with his assailant astride him, getting his head pounded into the sidewalk when he shot St. Trayvon of Skittles.

This guy was knocked down by someone who was starting to walk away. I have no problem with him pulling his gun and holding it to make sure the guy kept walking, but he had no reason to shoot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not even close. Zimmerman was on the ground with his assailant astride him, getting his head pounded into the sidewalk
when he shot St. Trayvon of Skittles.

So an assault victim has to wait till the assailant has an increasingly huge physical advantage over them before shooting in self defence?

You would not shoot the carpark physical offender until you were being so severely beat up/disadvantaged like Zimmerman was?

well consider, [for some folk] that may be way too late to have opportunity to save themselves from serious harm or death.

who was starting to walk away.

NO body is considered walking away till they are actually walking away, A simple step backward is not walking away.

iF an intruder ever knocks you down on your own property remember not to shoot when he takes a single step backward.

I have no problem with him pulling his gun and holding it to make sure the guy kept walking,...

Kept walking?...you are conveniently imagining things like those who erroneously say he was 'shot in the back'.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.