Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was walking out of the store this evening at about 9PM, and here comes passing into the store, some 30 something guy doing his VAPE thing while walking with his G/F......3 feet from me and he exhales.... to have it all blow right in my face...

and how much damn smoke is emitted from a toke on one of those things....

it was like I had my face in the exhaust pipe of some Dodge Diesel that someone had just floored...

WTF is wrong with people???

I see these types blowing this smoke out of their lungs all the time, with no regard of where it is blowing to...
They act like they are some sort of last humans of freedom... doing what they want and no one can stop them..

determined to make this the last time I put up with that crap....

I resisted the urge to give this guy a face plant into the damn Coke Machine standing close by...

I've never smoked and can't stand it... but I always avoided being part of the Green crowd and making a scene over every time someone lights up....

this VAPE crap is even worse....as are most of the folks around here I see doing it...

they wanna destroy their lungs, let them... but they don't need to be blowing it where others have to breathe it in....

I don't screw with people, but boy the people who screw with you, get all butthurt and put out when you feel like responding back..

someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat if they want to blow all that smoke into other people's throats.....

its almost like that they are just like the GAY community and think they are some sort of BADGE of Honor because they are different than everyone else...and think they are better....

I'll be glad when they yank the damn products off the market....

and all that smoke coming out of their lungs... are these people too stupid to realize that can't be healthy for them at all?
much less those around them.....

just more people who think they have more 'rights' than everybody else....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Oh, you have no compassion for human kindness.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
+1 Seafire, well said they're thoughtless morons.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
+2 Well said!

Smoking and vaping is absolutely gross-keep it to yourself people!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire

I resisted the urge to give this guy a face plant into the damn Coke Machine standing close by...

-Wow, the shining granite tower of self control that is you, is truly something to behold...

... but I always avoided being part of the Green crowd and making a scene over every time someone lights up....

Literally sounds like it was tearing a hole in your very soul to do so, again, strength of character, most admirable...

I don't screw with people, but boy the people who screw with you, get all butthurt and put out when you feel like responding back..

Golly, I bet you want to though, something fierce!

someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat if they want to blow all that smoke into other people's throats.....

...birth of a caped crusader? "Vape-Man"?

just more people who think they have more 'rights' than everybody else....

Indeed, WTF IS wrong with people...

(I don't vape, haven't smoked since 2004. When I quit, I vowed I wouldn't turn into an @$$hole reformed smoker...)

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't have a problem with most smokers Mr Hamlin...there is a life time of common courtesy among most of them for others...
and their smoke is minimal compared to what these Vaping Clowns emit...and they don't give a damn about anyone else being bothered...

and one exhale after a toke on one of those things.... makes you think you are following some 71 Ford Pinto with no rings left on the engine...and that Vape Exhale stuff smells like Schitt... I could taste that crap in my lungs last night when I exhaled for over an hour....you could even feel it in your lungs...

they keep it to themselves and respect others, I don't have an issue with it... its their lives...
but when they start blowing that crap into the air others nearby breathe in... I'm not so tolerant anymore about it...

its there freedom to do smoke it... but not their freedom to blow it into everyone else's lungs that might be around them...

its as bad as someone sitting on your face and farting for 5 minutes as far as I am concerned...

its just another example of how self centered most of society is getting to be anymore....

common courtesy, like common sense, is a thing of the past in this liberal leftist ran society in our country....

inconvenience one if these vaping morons, like they inconvenienced you by blowing their exhale into your lungs, they are the ones that are ready to kill ya for saying anything about it....

and then locally we have the "dope is legal man!!!" crowd to deal with on top of it...

and if you do anything back to these people YOU are the one who is the criminal or the one getting arrested....

just one more gift of liberal leftist communist ran places by democRATS...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Those steam clouds are so big & thick that when someone in the vehicle ahead of me exhales I can smell it in my vents as I drive.

Of course the same was true of cig smoke.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
An older guy called into a talk radio show I was listening to.He said you know I remember in science class the teacher boiled a liquid in one chamber,then it passed through another chamber as a vapor,then collected in a third chamber back to a liquid.He said isn't that the same thing that's happening with this vaping?Some of what they are vaping is returning back to a liquid again in their lungs and over a long period of continuous vaping they get a build up of fluid in their lungs which is not good.Made good sense to me.I think a lot of them do it so they can add the chemicals in it to get high and people around them in public won't know they are doing it.I think it's a stupid idea and it's costing people their lives.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

None.

Pro-vapers and anti's banter over whether it's a vapor or aerosol, but smoke it ain't.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by baldhunter
An older guy called into a talk radio show I was listening to.He said you know I remember in science class the teacher boiled a liquid in one chamber,then it passed through another chamber as a vapor,then collected in a third chamber back to a liquid.He said isn't that the same thing that's happening with this vaping?Some of what they are vaping is returning back to a liquid again in their lungs and over a long period of continuous vaping they get a build up of fluid in their lungs which is not good.Made good sense to me.I think a lot of them do it so they can add the chemicals in it to get high and people around them in public won't know they are doing it.I think it's a stupid idea and it's costing people their lives.

They get a build up of liquid in their lungs?

What does the humidity level have to be before that happens?

I think the govt needs to regulate how long someone can stay in a hot, steamy shower before alla that steam starts to build up in their lungs and drown them... grin

What is that stuff that fogs up a mirror when you exhale onto it?

Vapor? Water build up? Are you drowning when that happens?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have read 2 examples recently of hunters putting the wrong liquid into their e-cigs. Not familiar with the apparatus so don't know if it was a joke. One said he used deer urine and the other elk estrus. Both said it was awful.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Alamosa
I have read 2 examples recently of hunters putting the wrong liquid into their e-cigs. Not familiar with the apparatus so don't know if it was a joke. One said he used deer urine and the other elk estrus. Both said it was awful.

Stupid SHOULD hurt! laugh

I knew a guy that brushed his teeth with Brylcreem one morning with a hangover... At least he started to. Didn't get too far.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by baldhunter

They get a build up of liquid in their lungs?

What does the humidity level have to be before that happens?

I think the govt needs to regulate how long someone can stay in a hot, steamy shower before alla that steam starts to build up in their lungs and drown them... grin

What is that stuff that fogs up a mirror when you exhale onto it?

Vapor? Water build up? Are you drowning when that happens?

Just stick one of those tubes down there next time you’re at the dentist, it’ll suck that liquid right out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JOG

None.

Pro-vapers and anti's banter over whether it's a vapor or aerosol, but smoke it ain't.

Really no argument. The term vapor comes from the science of a substance in a gas phase at a temperature lower than its critical temp. Meaning it can be condensed to a liquid by increasing the pressure.
Thus term like vapor pressure, freezing point depression, etc.

aerosol particle size is much larger and does not share the physical chemistry of the vapor phase state. Inorganic materials are trapped within the colloidal structure of the aerosol and precipitate in the lungs.

Oils such as the terpenes flavors used in the additives form larger pools in the lungs, are not absorbed.

medical use of the dosage form seen in the "breathers" you see folks using for asthma. Although the formulation of the aerosol is strictly controlled.

drugs having very low LD50s can be weaponized using aerosols such as fentanyl and nerve gas,---- doesn't work with "vapor"

If you are into global warming aerosols are one of the major contributors.

The term vaping and vapor where carefully chosen, If the makers and gov. admitted they were aerosols they would be put in the pollution EPA categories and banned.

Thats why vapor users/makers argue etc.

Last edited by Etoh; 10/13/19.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The USA has an oversupply of IDIOTS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have a problem with most smokers Mr Hamlin...there is a life time of common courtesy among most of them for others...
and their smoke is minimal compared to what these Vaping Clowns emit...and they don't give a damn about anyone else being bothered...

and one exhale after a toke on one of those things.... makes you think you are following some 71 Ford Pinto with no rings left on the engine...and that Vape Exhale stuff smells like Schitt... I could taste that crap in my lungs last night when I exhaled for over an hour....you could even feel it in your lungs...

they keep it to themselves and respect others, I don't have an issue with it... its their lives...
but when they start blowing that crap into the air others nearby breathe in... I'm not so tolerant anymore about it...

its there freedom to do smoke it... but not their freedom to blow it into everyone else's lungs that might be around them...

its as bad as someone sitting on your face and farting for 5 minutes as far as I am concerned...

its just another example of how self centered most of society is getting to be anymore....

common courtesy, like common sense, is a thing of the past in this liberal leftist ran society in our country....

inconvenience one if these vaping morons, like they inconvenienced you by blowing their exhale into your lungs, they are the ones that are ready to kill ya for saying anything about it....

and then locally we have the "dope is legal man!!!" crowd to deal with on top of it...

and if you do anything back to these people YOU are the one who is the criminal or the one getting arrested....

just one more gift of liberal leftist communist ran places by democRATS...

Honestly, if I was you, I wouldn't worry about the secondhand vape hurting you, that coronary you are chasing, be careful, you might just catch it...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I see a vape user billowing clouds of whatever you wanna call it, it reminds me of a diesel truck "blowing coal."

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by MOGC
When I see a vape user billowing clouds of whatever you wanna call it, it reminds me of a diesel truck "blowing coal."

It’s called “rolling coal”.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by MOGC

It’s called “rolling coal”.....

Ok

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It is all gross to me! Yuck

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,462
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.