Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just the facts Mam

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/What-is-PayPalâ%C2%80%C2%99s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-firearms-FAQ585

We don’t allow PayPal members to buy or sell any kind of firearm, whether it’s in working order or not. The same goes for certain firearm parts and ammunition.

For example, using PayPal, you can’t buy or sell:

Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.

Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said. No, not theft of services. Breech of contract? Yes. Damages for said breech? Cancellation of contract.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Whitetail charges were from my credit card, Friends or Family had nothing to do with it nor was product gun-related.

Credit card charges were for the conversion of credit to cash, in the form of cash that has to be available in the Paypal account that was linked to a bank, when it is drawn out is irrelevant. CC view as same as Cash withdrawal from your credit card.

Statement on Cr Card had generic Wire Transfer fee which was explained to me over several phone calls was for the conversion of credit to cash would not have happened if my Paypal was linked to my bank which I am reluctant to do.

Think in the future will leave money in my Paypal account to pay for an item.

Last edited by kk alaska; 10/25/19.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Fifth
Some better alternatives out there. . .

www.zellepay.com

www.venmo.com

I stopped using pay pal switched to Venmo now alot better

VENMO is a service of PayPal. All money transmission is provided by PayPal.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Like I said. No, not theft of services. Breech of contract? Yes. Damages for said breech? Cancellation of contract.

But it is lying, isn't it?

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Edited:: never mind, I thought you need international wire transfer...

Last edited by Wagon; 10/26/19.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Whitetail charges were from my credit card, Friends or Family had nothing to do with it nor was product gun-related.

Credit card charges were for the conversion of credit to cash, in the form of cash that has to be available in the Paypal account that was linked to a bank, when it is drawn out is irrelevant. CC view as same as Cash withdrawal from your credit card.

Statement on Cr Card had generic Wire Transfer fee which was explained to me over several phone calls was for the conversion of credit to cash would not have happened if my Paypal was linked to my bank which I am reluctant to do.

Think in the future will leave money in my Paypal account to pay for an item.

OK, so not a PayPal issue at all. The issue is with your CC. When I use my CC for PayPal, I don't pay that fee, just the fee that PayPal charges me, which is about 3.5%, IIRC.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
tag

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

But it is lying, isn't it?

Yes.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Fifth
Some better alternatives out there. . .

www.zellepay.com

www.venmo.com

I stopped using pay pal switched to Venmo now alot better

VENMO is a service of PayPal. All money transmission is provided by PayPal.

I just used Zelle for the first time. It was painless.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 62 invisible), 3,022 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,490
Posts18,471,914
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.