Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Oh, no no NO. Hitler was a good guy, and was backed into a corner by the rest of the world---particularly the Joos. Really.
*sarcasm off*

This crap is nauseating.

Ahhh the Jews

I wonder how American treatment of the interned japs would have looked if we starving and facing defeat and annihilation by our enemy’s. I’m sure we would have just “let em walk”.

War is not and has never been the answer. All of the people that died in the 20th century...Germany is still there...Japan is still there...Russia is still there. Don’t get me started in Korea and Vietnam

GOD Bless America
GB1

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Anyone remember Guernica?

Germans bombed hell out of it!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Quak

Oh, no no NO. Hitler was a good guy, and was backed into a corner by the rest of the world---particularly the Joos. Really.
*sarcasm off*

This crap is nauseating.

Ahhh the Jews

I wonder how American treatment of the interned japs would have looked if we starving and facing defeat and annihilation by our enemy’s. I’m sure we would have just “let em walk”.

War is not and has never been the answer. All of the people that died in the 20th century...Germany is still there...Japan is still there...Russia is still there. Don’t get me started in Korea and Vietnam

That's a pretty incoherent post.

I will say, though, Executive Order 4066 is definitely a blemish on American history. OTOH, no one can say there would have been no sabotage had Roosevelt no taken the action he did. My personal feeling is that there would not have been, and the internment was unnecessary and unjust.

I see no relevance to the OP or my statement, though.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
“Also, Hitler had ordered the Luftwaffe to strafe French civilians fleeing the battle areas on foot on the roads. The purpose of this, according to the Nazis, was to create terror.”

One ( of many) of the major factors that prevented French and British forces from getting reenforcements, supplies and such to the front was the absolute gridlock created on the roadways by all those terror filled fleeing civilians.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hate Europeans. We sent our boys over there twice to save their cowardly azzes. Now they treat us like chit. Hide in the corner and let the Canadian and American soldiers do the fighting. [bleep].

IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

*sarcasm off*

This crap is nauseating.

Ahhh the Jews

I will say, though, Executive Order 4066 is definitely a blemish on American history. OTOH, no one can say there would have been no sabotage had Roosevelt no taken the action he did. My personal feeling is that there would not have been, and the internment was unnecessary and unjust.

Incoherent? How so?

You tossed out the j word...the equivalent of a safe word in any wwii conversation.

Germany was 100% in the wrong because of the Jews...well there you go

GOD Bless America
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by saskfox
I hate Europeans. We sent our boys over there twice to save their cowardly azzes. Now they treat us like chit. Hide in the corner and let the Canadian and American soldiers do the fighting. [bleep].

We didn’t save [bleep] in Europe. Read a book

Thank the Soviets in the deuce...I’ll let you draw your own conclusions in the Great War

GOD Bless America
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
PS Churchill was ready to start using Mustard Gas on German cities, till he was advised that England would get the worst of it in retaliation by the Germans if they went that way. It's in Irving's book.

Must be true if it was in a book!! crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
We should’ve fried caviar and Schnitzel to go along with fried rice.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Soviets certainly paid their price as well . Things weren't great for them under Stalin. Another brutal dictatorship. The Europeans on the other hand hid in the closet for the most part.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Incoherent? How so?

You tossed out the j word...the equivalent of a safe word in any wwii conversation.

Germany was 100% in the wrong because of the Jews...well there you go

Incoherent in the sense that your omitted word made the meaning difficult to discern. Now that I've read it about twenty two times I see what your point is. But your point goes nowhere due to the fact that we did not exterminate six million Japanese while interned.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In fact, I think it's safe to assert that we did not even exterminate SIX Japanese in POW camps.

Don't be the darkness.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If Hitler had listened to his generals the war would have taken a different course. Thank goodness he was a psycho and didn't. 3 uncles in WW2. 2 resumed a normal life after the war to the best of my knowledge. One never did. Nightmares. Chronic headaches. Should have left those cowardly Europeans to fend for themselves. The best neighbor we had on the farm was a dual Canadian/American citizen. He served in Korea. It really messed him up. The only way he could sleep was to drink himself to sleep.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah, from what a heard and read, Korea sucked.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by saskfox
If Hitler had listened to his generals the war would have taken a different course. Thank goodness he was a psycho and didn't. 3 uncles in WW2. 2 resumed a normal life after the war to the best of my knowledge. One never did. Nightmares. Chronic headaches. Should have left those cowardly Europeans to fend for themselves. The best neighbor we had on the farm was a dual Canadian/American citizen. He served in Korea. It really messed him up. The only way he could sleep was to drink himself to sleep.

Hitler for the most part did listen to his generals as a matter of record.

The reality is that Germany never had a chance. They invaded Russia with no reserves and no logistical support plan beyond it being a short war. Their intelligence and counter intelligence was the worst fielded by any waring power.
By the winter of 40...it was all over for the 3rd reich

GOD Bless America
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

*sarcasm off*

This crap is nauseating.

Ahhh the Jews

My personal feeling is, there would have been zero sabotage committed on American soil if Japanese/American had remained free through the duration of the war.

But there would have definitely been dead J/A in the streets of America.

The US government used the bombing of PH to great advantage during the war. They had great propaganda campaigns fostering hate of Japanese.

My Dad was born in '30. Too young for the war effort, but old enough to remember it vividly. He often mentions recruitment posters and news reels. And to this day is incensed at the duplicity of the US government and Dept of War.

"Uncle Sam needs You. Join today and kill a Jap" The duplicitous part was that most of the boys were headed to Europe.

Given, after all those years of isolationism, the American public needed prodding to properly execute the Pacific and the European war. And fostering hatred of those "Sneaky Jap Bastards" was an effective way to do so.

But how can you leave them roaming the streets if they are so sneaky and dangerous. That is a bit contradictory to the propaganda campaign.

And from the hatred I was still seeing and hearing twenty and thirty years after the war was finished, the anti-Jap propaganda campaign was extremely effective.

I am of the considered opinion the J/A needed to be contained for their own safety. America certainly did not need anything similar to what was happening in the Jewish ghettos of Europe to happen in our streets.

But upon their release, all of their bank accounts and property should have been immediately returned to them.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well it's no doubt with the japs!

Words like that from a dedicated left-wing dingbat? Pretty sure that kind of talk is totally, like, against the rules. Obama and the rest of your team will be most displeased when they learn of this. Back to the re-education camp with you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Easy Rod....easy Rod.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
It’s you I was speaking of

I am not a neo nazi! Never have been and never will be.
It is my Christian conscience that compels me to seek the truth concerning things.

Uh-oh. Another guilty white guy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well it's no doubt with the japs!

Words like that from a dedicated left-wing dingbat? Pretty sure that kind of talk is totally, like, against the rules. Obama and the rest of your team will be most displeased when they learn of this. Back to the re-education camp with you.

Personally, I think the gulag would be more appropriate.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

732 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 66 invisible), 2,853 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.