Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Did you answer the question as to whether or not Trump's public statement can be viewed as "evidence"?
...............Yep! I did....4 posts back. Video evidence as to justifying impeachment?

Asking for investigations within countries that are corrupt, is not an impeachable offense under the Constitution of the US.

In the broad sense of general corruption very true, but under a narrow view of asking for investigations about specifically the Biden's only, what he said could be impeachable. His statement said little about corruption in general and was clearly focused on Biden, a front runner and potential oponent of his in 2020.

What statute do you think he violated when he asked for the Bidens to be investigated? If you'll quote that here, we'll use it as the basis for discussion. If you can't quote it you really need to shut the ffugk up, because you are just talking out your ass.

This^^^

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill Clinton signed a pact with Ukraine to investigate corruption..... hello

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner

Those subpoena's issued by the house were not legal subpoena's , they were purposely mislabeled to appear as subpoena's..... another key phrase.. executive privilege... educate yourself, if you people can't see this is political and not legal you are fuggin morons not worth the powder to blow you to hell and are a threat to a constitutional republic and all free men..... FOAD

Can you cite a source for those subpoena's not being legal? I searched but can not find anything except it seems a lot of folks are taking them seriously. I did see that the latest decision on Don McGahn's subpoena . . . Trump's latest effort to block it failed. Notably, that is not even a subpoena under the impeachment role, which holds even more weight. Maybe you need to tell that judge to educate himself on executive privilege? Or just maybe, he understands the concept of checks and balances.

Link....

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-letters-not-subpoenas-omb-and-pentagon/

That was written over 2 months ago. Judicial Authorization has been attained since then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OP here,

I am not sure what to say first, so I'll start with that I am not a troll, nor did my account get hacked. I guess I was too presumptive, assuming people here pay attention to various sources, that I wouldn't need to start from scratch. And I apologize for not posting more, I had some work to get done today and I really didn't think this thread would blow up like it did.

I try to not be political on the internet as, well, this thread exemplifies, it's hardly ever productive. I started this thread out of frustration of what I see going on in D.C.. The tribal, "win at all cost", truth be damned, tone. No matter where we may sit on the impeachment topic, you've got to be disheartened as an American by the behavior there. I may see good reason to impeach, but that in no way means that I endorse the democratic party's strategies or rhetoric.

........... What level of behavior are we willing to pass on to the next President, which eventually won't be Trump.

OK Bro........ let's just pretend I'll willing to give you the benefit of the doubt despite the fact that you fit the stereotype of the archetypical Dem troll.

Why make this your first political post? I will not buy any the " I'm obeying my conscious and I can't stand it anymore" bullchitt. That is leftist troll bullchitt speak.

Next, the part about impeachment. Let's go back to the founders of our nation. They did prescribe a mechanism to remove a sitting President, but only in the most EXTREME circumstance. You wanna tell me what about this phone call fits that bill? You can't because it doesn't. Clinton lying about porking a fat Jewish intern didn't qualify either. Guess what? Bill wasn't removed after committing a felony (Perjury. He lost his law license over it. FACT!). BTW, Andrew Johnson not going along with the Northeastern Radical Republicans that wanted a punitive reconstruction didn't warrant removing him. All THREE of these case are 100% partisan politics.

This is all horsechitt and you know it and I know it. If the Democrats had the slightest hope of beating Trump in 2020, we wouldn't be here. Elizabeth Warren would be the World's darling and Trump would be packing his bags at the White House. NEWS FLASH: In America, we let the voters do the talking. In case you missed it, the voters picked the foul, nasty TRUMP over the foul, nasty, Hillary! Got it?

SO you don't like Trump? Blame the phoucing Democrats for running Hillary Rodham Clinton for President.......Twice!!
That move cost you Barack Obama in 2008 and Donald Trump in 2016............AND 2020.

It is your own peoples fault! DO YOU HEAR ME? No Hillary = no Obama and No Hillary = no Trump! Trump was the antidote to HRC. You don't have to like him, but if you have $1 in stock market you need to kiss his ass. If you have a job you should kiss his ass because HRC would have the stock market at 16,000 and the unemployment rate at 8.5% and one of them could be you!

But this is all giving you the benefit of the doubt that you wanted a discussion, when in fact your OP was a passive aggressive statement of your position that Trump was guilty and needs to to be impeached. I'm still waiting to see what your definition is of abuse of power. Asking the Ukraine to look into something that is obvious fact is your definition of abuse of power? Sorry, if I cannot take you seriously. If you hold to that 100% heart and soul you are either low IQ/undereducated or a delusional Dem fanatic.

Sorry but I have a hard time buying that you suddenly got "woke" and want to make a political statement on this after 4 years of left handed rifles, gunsmithing and optics. How many liberals are there in Alaska that frequent a hunting forum? How many Trump haters in Alaska really hunt and shoot? I guess there might be one. Then there is BigStick. God knows where he is politically. Guess he might think "Trump is a worthless kuhnntt, laughing" or some such babel.

Nope, not buying what you are selling.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Demmorhoids have two choices:

1- Talk bout the crimes Biden and his kid actually committed; or

2 - Talk about the guy that pointed out the crimes Biden and his kid actually committed.

No surprise which route they've taken.

Actually, both should be done, especially the one currently under oath to defend the Constitution. What were the crimes that the Biden's committed, by the way? Because if those were crimes . . .

The Bidens funneled millions of dollars to Hunter through Burisma Holdings, a corrupt Ukraine NG supplier.... when the Ukrainian investigator was closing in on Hunter & Burisma, Ol Joe threatened to with hold 1 billion in aid... Ol Joe did this on tape.... have you missed that?
..........Liberal Trump haters ALWAYS forget about the corruption by Hillary, the DNC, Schiff, Obama as well as many others.......HYPOCRITES ALL...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

Do tell us more. How did Bill personally benefit?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You guys should stop bickering on these threads and get together to pray for Trump's soul. He's hurting badly now and needs your prayers.

I just fear that the humiliation of getting impeached is too much for him to bear. Pray for him. If you have a decent bone in your body please pray for him. He's weak and defenseless at this point. Sniveling even.

H

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
You guys should stop bickering on these threads and get together to pray for Trump's soul. He's hurting badly now and needs your prayers.

I just fear that the humiliation of getting impeached is too much for him to bear. Pray for him. If you have a decent bone in your body please pray for him. He's weak and defenseless at this point. Sniveling even.

H
........You are one pathetic idiot Rolling TURDS!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

H

I pray he gets the full due process he has been asking for.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Listen Bigsqeeze, I have clearly stated Trump "may have" done something that he shouldn't have, that the evidence is circumstantial but strong, I'm in favor of hearing from Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo before rushing to judgement on whether or not he actually did something that he shouldn't have. That's an honest answer to the question of the opening post. Facts and integrity do matter, the swamp needs drained of corruption irregardless of party affiliation, public corruption undermines and weakens our country. There was a time when Conservatives used to care deepely about facts and integrity but I believe that time has passed.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So let's cut to the chase, if what's alleged is true for the sake of argument how is that an impeachable offense?

Say Trump demanded an investigation of Biden for bribery, defined specifically as an impeachable offense, and used his discretionary (potentiary) powers to make it happen. An investigation is a search for the truth, is that so offensive? It's claimed Trump is trying to coerce a foreign government to interfere in our election. How, by disclosing the truth? And beyond that how does this rise to the level of high crime or misdemeanor? If you do your homework a high crime was an offense which threatened the crown, like attempting to assassinate the king or his officers. Misdemeanors meant serious crimes which did not threaten the crown like murder of an ordinary person. What today would be a major felony. Now Russia has been trying to influence our elections since 1917 and had some success in the mid-20th century. If you read the subcommittee reports NcCarthy was not wrong, just went way overboard. But it' conceded by all that while Russia meddled in the 2016 election they were totally unsuccessful, not one vote was changed. Now Russia has all but conquered the Ukraine, a relatively unsophisticated country. What in hell makes anyone think that the Ukraine poses any threat to our electoral system? With no real threat possible there can be no impeachable offense.

Contempt of Congress is a joke, and a bad one at that. Have you looked at Congressional approval polls lately? Approval is around 20% so 80% of the American people have contempt for Congress. Trump should get a medal. Document requests are meaningless. I could write a letter demanding that Nadler disclose his banking records for the last 10 years and it would have the same legal significance. As far as Congressional subpoenas go is Nadler et al. seriously claiming that Trump has no right to contest the legitimacy of such in court, the same right that everyone, not just citizens have? Trump beneath the protection of the law?

Case dismissed for failure to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. And that may be how McConnell handles the matter.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

H

Stop name calling and start praying. Nobody can be expected to survive the humiliation that Trump is experiencing. He tweeted/retweeted well over a hundred times today. Imagine the pain this man is in? It's just awful.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
+1

Originally Posted by nighthawk
So let's cut to the chase, if what's alleged is true for the sake of argument how is that an impeachable offense?

Say Trump demanded an investigation of Biden for bribery, defined specifically as an impeachable offense, and used his discretionary (potentiary) powers to make it happen. An investigation is a search for the truth, is that so offensive? It's claimed Trump is trying to coerce a foreign government to interfere in our election. How, by disclosing the truth? And beyond that how does this rise to the level of high crime or misdemeanor? If you do your homework a high crime was an offense which threatened the crown, like attempting to assassinate the king or his officers. Misdemeanors meant serious crimes which did not threaten the crown like murder of an ordinary person. What today would be a major felony. Now Russia has been trying to influence our elections since 1917 and had some success in the mid-20th century. If you read the subcommittee reports NcCarthy was not wrong, just went way overboard. But it' conceded by all that while Russia meddled in the 2016 election they were totally unsuccessful, not one vote was changed. Now Russia has all but conquered the Ukraine, a relatively unsophisticated country. What in hell makes anyone think that the Ukraine poses any threat to our electoral system? With no real threat possible there can be no impeachable offense.

Contempt of Congress is a joke, and a bad one at that. Have you looked at Congressional approval polls lately? Approval is around 20% so 80% of the American people have contempt for Congress. Trump should get a medal. Document requests are meaningless. I could write a letter demanding that Nadler disclose his banking records for the last 10 years and it would have the same legal significance. As far as Congressional subpoenas go is Nadler et al. seriously claiming that Trump has no right to contest the legitimacy of such in court, the same right that everyone, not just citizens have? Trump beneath the protection of the law?

Case dismissed for failure to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. And that may be how McConnell handles the matter.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..........I know where you are going and what you are trying to do...Not gonna work runner.

You and the demCRAPS think that the transcript asked for a favor namely an investigation of Biden...IT DID NOT. Trump said,,,,""DO US A FAVOR...NOT DO ME A FAVOR!

And again mtrunner. You love to forget the Constitution don't ya?? Typical liberal.....Trump has the authority whether you and your dems like it or not.

Oh and you conveniently forget that Biden/Ukraine has been under investigation for many months. Long before any Ukraine phone call.

Keep going. I'll checkmate your ass every time.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
OP here,

I am not sure what to say first, so I'll start with that I am not a troll, nor did my account get hacked. I guess I was too presumptive, assuming people here pay attention to various sources, that I wouldn't need to start from scratch. And I apologize for not posting more, I had some work to get done today and I really didn't think this thread would blow up like it did.

I try to not be political on the internet as, well, this thread exemplifies, it's hardly ever productive. I started this thread out of frustration of what I see going on in D.C.. The tribal, "win at all cost", truth be damned, tone. No matter where we may sit on the impeachment topic, you've got to be disheartened as an American by the behavior there. I may see good reason to impeach, but that in no way means that I endorse the democratic party's strategies or rhetoric. Say it with me: Both sides are guilty. Casting lies back upon other liars just doesn't work. At some point, hopefully, electees, have to say enough, take a good look in the mirror and hold themselves accountable work for the success of the country instead of their re-election.

I'll try to address some of the other points raised in my direction. Regarding Biden, I am all for investigating him. Crucify him, disqualify him from running again, but whatever he did, it still doesn't excuse what Trump's done. What has Trump done? The two items I listed on page 3. Soliciting help from a foreign entity for personal gain (even disregarding Ukraine for the moment, he's asked Russia and China to investigate his political rivals). More concerning, however, he also obstructed the House's constitutional role of oversight. I do understand Executive Privilege, it is important but it does not supersede the fundamental design of a checked government. No other body has the responsibility to hold the President accountable via impeachment than the House of Representatives. If the Executive can deny the House from investigating him, then we do not have a checked Executive branch and our Constitution is violated.

Criminal charges are not required to impeach. A quid pro quo is not required to impeach. I don't know what constitution some people are following here.

Presidents asking foreign governments for personal favors most certainly did not happen since the beginning of time. Giving aid with strings attached for the benefit of the United States, definitely. But for personal gain, that's completely different and can not be confused with. If they did, please share and let's take care of them too.

The House is operating under the processes set when the GOP had the majority there.

Alluding to facts and asking for an honest discussion . . . is that so inflammatory? If that gets your panties in a twist, I feel sorry for you.

Lastly, I find it telling when the major defense for Trump by the GOP is that we 'just don't know'; in the same manner as the tobacco industry denied the connection to lung cancer. Far too often, our own intelligence community, FBI investigations, non-political government officials (including Trump appointees) reach similar conclusions, for Trump, GOP allies, and biased commentators to just say, oh, that person didn't vote for Trump so their professional work is questionable or unbelievable; "No one really knows", or just flat out lies to keep their party voters hearing what they want to hear. There comes a point when you have to realize that the WWE is fake. I get that it may be all fun to believe, to fantasize about throwing people out of helicopters, but come on people. What level of behavior are we willing to pass on to the next President, which eventually won't be Trump.

............................Read my last post....................The Constitution is the final authority for determining impeachment....NOT YOUR OPINIONS and NOT what YOU consider as facts....

I totally agree. I can't impeach anyone. But I can read and listen to Trumps own words and decisions. Under impeachment investigation (protected process to the House by the Constitution) he stopped people from giving subpoenaed testimony, did he not???? That's not a matter of opinion.

Did you bother with reading what I said about executive privilege and how disputes are resolved?

I may have missed your's specifically, there's been a lot of posts to keep up with. Which page was it on? I am aware that disputes are resolved by the Judges. The latest decision, for Don McGahn, came down against Trump.

Again, the House holds the sole power to impeach the President. If the President can deny investigation to do so, we do not have checked and balanced branches of government.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

H

Stop name calling and start praying. Nobody can be expected to survive the humiliation that Trump is experiencing. He tweeted/retweeted well over a hundred times today. Imagine the pain this man is in? It's just awful.
.................All supposition and opinion on your part, which you could not prove even if your life depended on it..................

Not gonna win TURDS......Trump wins by a landslide next year...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did you answer the question as to whether or not Trump's public statement can be viewed as "evidence"?
...............Yep! I did....4 posts back. Video evidence as to justifying impeachment?

Asking for investigations within countries that are corrupt, is not an impeachable offense under the Constitution of the US.

In the broad sense of general corruption very true, but under a narrow view of asking for investigations about specifically the Biden's only, what he said could be impeachable. His statement said little about corruption in general and was clearly focused on Biden, a front runner and potential oponent of his in 2020.

What statute do you think he violated when he asked for the Bidens to be investigated? If you'll quote that here, we'll use it as the basis for discussion. If you can't quote it you really need to shut the ffugk up, because you are just talking out your ass.

Paul, you ignored and misread the links to the federal public corruption statutes last time you asked for them, why should I post them again? Does Rod Blavagovich ring a bell?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Before this is all over.. Trump wins in landslide and retakes house, keeps Senate and fills empty seat on court when that commie croaks.

You and your father, Karl Marx LOSE everything.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Before this is all over.. Trump wins in landslide and retakes house, keeps Senate and fills empty seat on court when that commie croaks.

You and your father, Karl Marx LOSE everything.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Seriously? You cannot be that stupid, but maybe I overestimate you. You have heard of the Clinton Foundation, right? Jeezus you make this easy.
https://www.waynedupree.com/clinton-foundation-ukraine/

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/10/u...f-any-country-to-the-clinton-foundation/

https://rightedition.com/2019/10/04...f-any-country-to-the-clinton-foundation/

POLITICS
No Country On Planet Earth Donated More Money to The Clinton Foundation Than Ukraine Did
A shocking new report reveals that Ukraine donated more money to the Clinton foundation than any other county on planet earth.
Written by Missy Crane on Oct 4, 2019
VIEWS
SHARE TWEET TWEET
ADVERTISEMENT

A shocking new report reveals that Ukraine donated more money to the Clinton foundation than any other county on planet earth.
You’re thinking, Missy, come on, the Saudi’s had to donate more than Ukraine….
Wrong.
Outrage: Report: Police Chief Cancels Charity Event for Fallen Officer Because Trump Supporters Were Invited ‘This Isn’t Trump Country’
Saudi’s donated $7.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

England? What about England, they had to donate more, right?
Nope.
England donated $8.4 million.
ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine beat both of those countries, and everyone else, by donating a whopping $10 million dollars to the fraudulent Clinton Foundation.
See for yourself:

Ukraine became a vast pool of U.S. taxpayer-funded “aid” that poured into that long-corrupt nation and then saw piles of kickbacks returned to powerful and politically-connected recipients.
The far-left media is still trying to ignore how many times Joe Biden grabbed some of that Ukraine stash for his family but chances are it wasn’t anywhere near what the Clintons did – and all with the blessing of President Obama.
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
Now we’ll connect the dots that bind Mr. Pinchuk and the Obama White House via this Fox News report of three days ago:
Triangulating Manafort — Obama, Clinton and Ukraine
It is in connection with Paul Manafort that we encounter some genuine collusion targeting the 2016 campaign: willful collaboration among foreign governments, the Obama administration, and the Clinton campaign.
…Manafort had brought influential Democrats into his Ukrainian work, such as former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig and the consulting firm started by Obama and Clinton adviser John Podesta — a firm that is still run by Podesta’s brother.)
Leshchenko just happens to be a vassal of Victor Pinchuk, a Ukrainian billionaire who just happens to give millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Wonder of wonders, Leshchenko took a public, strident anti-Trump position during the U.S. campaign — highly unusual for a foreign parliamentarian.
…Which brings us back to Serhiy Leshchenko, Ukraine’s unabashed Clinton backer. And whaddya know — besides serving the government in Kiev and providing scintillating geopolitical analysis, Leshchenko had a side job: he was a source for…wait for it…Fusion GPS — the Clinton campaign-opposition arm, led by Glenn Simpson, which later dreamed up the Steele dossier.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,485
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.