R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bill Clinton signed a pact with Ukraine to investigate corruption..... hello

Do tell us more. How did Bill personally benefit?
..........I know where you are going and what you are trying to do...Not gonna work runner.

You and the demCRAPS think that the transcript asked for a favor namely an investigation of Biden...IT DID NOT. Trump said,,,,""DO US A FAVOR...NOT DO ME A FAVOR!

And again mtrunner. You love to forget the Constitution don't ya?? Typical liberal.....Trump has the authority whether you and your dems like it or not.

Oh and you conveniently forget that Biden/Ukraine has been under investigation for many months. Long before any Ukraine phone call.

Keep going. I'll checkmate your ass every time.

Dude, the frigging phone call had little to do with it. Rudy and his goons were privately interfering with Ukrainian affairs since March of this year, months before that call. The crimes were committed long before that call. Half Trump's security council resigned over this - including John Bolton. Half of Rudy's guys have already been charged criminally in New York by the feds and the other half will be.

So just sit back and take Trump's impeachment in stride. It won't kill you.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Squidge
Listen Bigsqeeze, I have clearly stated Trump "may have" done something that he shouldn't have, that the evidence is circumstantial but strong, I'm in favor of hearing from Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo before rushing to judgement on whether or not he actually did something that he shouldn't have. That's an honest answer to the question of the opening post. Facts and integrity do matter, the swamp needs drained of corruption irregardless of party affiliation, public corruption undermines and weakens our country. There was a time when Conservatives used to care deepely about facts and integrity but I believe that time has passed.
...............Well if you wish for certain things coming to pass, then dammit, base your case on upholding the Constitution of the United States, site the Constitution and learn about separation of powers and about executive privilege as it relates to the 3 branches of govt and WHAT AUTHORITY is granted any sitting POTUS....

Injecting opinions, conjecture and what you would LIKE TO SEE does NOT uphold the Constitution.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Listen Bigsqeeze, I have clearly stated Trump "may have" done something that he shouldn't have, that the evidence is circumstantial but strong, I'm in favor of hearing from Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo before rushing to judgement on whether or not he actually did something that he shouldn't have. That's an honest answer to the question of the opening post. Facts and integrity do matter, the swamp needs drained of corruption irregardless of party affiliation, public corruption undermines and weakens our country. There was a time when Conservatives used to care deepely about facts and integrity but I believe that time has passed.

Executive privilege is essential for the executive branch to operate autonomously, it is specified by the founding fathers to protect the office and its power.. The president was meant to have these powers exclusively.
The presidency was mandated the powers because the president is directly responsible to the voters, if the voters did not like his decision making they could vote him out.
Voters cannot do that directly with the legislative branch or a committee in place of the presidency. The founders did this by design.

I never voted for Pelosi... or the liberal judge that blocked DACA or the migration ban... these judges and the house with this phony impeachment is an unconstitutional power grab...

I do vote for the president... you liberal morons need to educate yourselves...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Did you answer the question as to whether or not Trump's public statement can be viewed as "evidence"?
...............Yep! I did....4 posts back. Video evidence as to justifying impeachment?

Asking for investigations within countries that are corrupt, is not an impeachable offense under the Constitution of the US.

In the broad sense of general corruption very true, but under a narrow view of asking for investigations about specifically the Biden's only, what he said could be impeachable. His statement said little about corruption in general and was clearly focused on Biden, a front runner and potential oponent of his in 2020.

What statute do you think he violated when he asked for the Bidens to be investigated? If you'll quote that here, we'll use it as the basis for discussion. If you can't quote it you really need to shut the ffugk up, because you are just talking out your ass.

Paul, you ignored and misread the links to the federal public corruption statutes last time you asked for them, why should I post them again? Does Rod Blavagovich ring a bell?

You are talking out your ass. There's a reason the House backed away from that angle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

JeffO, As long as you take his re-election in stridewithout falling off your ladder, we can handle the faux impeachment without Senate conviction, because that is what the future holds. So roll up a big ol' splff, toke away and medicate your resigned self to the fact that you'll have Trump unitl 2024.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OP here,

I am not sure what to say first, so I'll start with that I am not a troll, nor did my account get hacked.

Actually I believe all that, I will tell ya thjat I don't believe one damn thing any democrat says anymore, They've lied way to much for anyone with anysort of common sense to believe.

They've been after Trump since before he took the oath of office, impeach was chanted by them from day one and now I'm supposed to believe something a known anti-Trumper says.........I don't think so. It's even been proven that beyond anyshadow of a doubt that Trump was investigated by a political rival and part of that investigation may have violated several laws and Trumps Constitutional Rights, and what do they plan on doing about it?.......the answer is nothing

I've seen nothing but negativity on Trump from both sides of the Isle, I've also seen Trump working his ass off against all odds getting schit done for the best interest of the USA.

I know where I'm going to give my support, every one of the democrats and half of the republicans can kiss my ass, all the anti-Trumpers can kiss my ass as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..........I know where you are going and what you are trying to do...Not gonna work runner.

You and the demCRAPS think that the transcript asked for a favor namely an investigation of Biden...IT DID NOT. Trump said,,,,""DO US A FAVOR...NOT DO ME A FAVOR!

And again mtrunner. You love to forget the Constitution don't ya?? Typical liberal.....Trump has the authority whether you and your dems like it or not.

Oh and you conveniently forget that Biden/Ukraine has been under investigation for many months. Long before any Ukraine phone call.

Dude, the frigging phone call had little to do with it. Rudy and his goons were privately interfering with Ukrainian affairs since March of this year, months before that call. The crimes were committed long before that call. Half Trump's security council resigned over this - including John Bolton. Half of Rudy's guys have already been charged criminally in New York by the feds and the other half will be.

...................DUDE......Rudy under the law, AND as the personal lawyer of the POTUS, has every damned right to investigate any corruption within Ukraine WHEN a sitting POTUS has appointed him to do so......Nothing illegal DUDE!

Secondly...Rudy's goons whom you referred to are charged with crimes having nothing to do with Rudy. Guilty by association there DUDE?

Thirdly DUDE!.......Under article 2 of the Constitution, any sitting POTUS can authorize an investigation of corruption in Ukraine and appoint whomever he chooses to head that investigation... DUDE!

Take Trump's impeachment in stride you say TURDS??? How about you taking his landslide win next year in stride DUDE!!!................CLOWN

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

Wait, staying on the personal benefit point is too much for you? Ok, I guess we can change the subject. You presume that I think the transcript explicitly mentions a personal favor. I don't, but wouldn't that be convenient for you. Too bad that the mountain of testimony made it clear that a meeting between the Presidents was contingent on announcing an investigation on the Bidens. It wasn't a quick mention on the phone, which could have been nothing, but this was a coordinated effort over many weeks.

You certainly seem to think I forget the Constitution. Then you keep insulting me with this "liberal" crap. Tell me how the Constitution gives the President authority to trade tax dollars to foreign governments for personal benefit, then immunity from Constitutional checks and balances.

Then, you cast more allegations that I forget that Biden/Ukraine was been under investigation for many months. Not that I pay much attention to the guy, but when it became evident, I think it's great. Again, I am all for consistently nailing improper use of elected positions, no matter the party. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify the a$$hole immediately from 2020 and keep the investigation going.

Now, just how have you been checkmating me????

Signing off for the evening. I look forward to continuing tomorrow. By the way, love the 375 Ruger too wink

Last edited by akmtnrunner; 12/12/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well shoot maybe. It’s for the best if they impeach him 🤷🏻‍♂️

DC has a reputation to protect of no corruption. 🤦🏼‍♂️

We want to nip that in the bud right now.

If we trusted the beltway we wouldn’t have elected someone from outside the beltway

Now that at least half the beltway is screaming he’s no good.

We’re over here, we’d hoped you’d notice

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The biggest achievement of Trump's Presidency is that it caused the Democrats to show themselves.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wait, staying on the personal benefit point is too much for you? Ok, I guess we can change the subject. You presume that I think the transcript explicitly mentions a personal favor. I don't, but wouldn't that be convenient for you. Too bad that the mountain of testimony made it clear that a meeting between the Presidents was contingent on announcing an investigation on the Bidens. It wasn't a quick mention on the phone, which could have been nothing, but this was a coordinated effort over many weeks.

You certainly seem to think I forget the Constitution. Then you keep insulting me with this "liberal" crap. Tell me how the Constitution gives the President authority to trade tax dollars to foreign governments for personal benefit, then immunity from Constitutional checks and balances.

Then, you cast more allegations that I forget that Biden/Ukraine was been under investigation for many months. Not that I pay much attention to the guy, but when it became evident, I think it's great. Again, I am all for consistently nailing improper use of elected positions, no matter the party. If it were up to me, I'd disqualify the a$$hole immediately from 2020 and keep the investigation going.

Your mountain of testimony was simply a bunch of over educated intellectual bureaucrats stating their opinion.... Sondlyn was told by Trump I want nothing, no quib pro quo
The rest was 2nd and third hand conjecture....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The biggest achievement of Trump's Presidency is that it caused the Democrats to show themselves.

You got it Bristoe.... the snakes can't help but expose themselves .... even here on the campfire

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..................................The Schiff hearings and the Nadler hearings did NOT prove any illegal act or any act or acts of any high crimes or misdemeanors by the POTUS that justifies an impeachment under the Constitution.....Just now reported on FOX....There is a good possibility that many demCRAPS just might defect themselves away from voting for impeachment...UH OH!!! UH OH!!!....... .

So! You can justify all of your opinions and events such as the ones you make in your above post until blue in the face...Bottom line?? Impeachment will fail in the senate.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I challenge any of you to look at all to the OP's former posts and look at the schist he has typed today and tell me it is the same person.

"No, I'm not a bot and I haven't had my account hacked'

Yeah, sure.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
funny when anti gunRussian trolls pretend to be gun owners. Still pissed Hillary lost clown?"

Signing off for the evening. I look forward to continuing tomorrow. By the way, love the 375 Ruger too wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the campfire was a prison, akmtnrunner would be the bitch. Lol

Last edited by 222ND; 12/12/19.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
Trump used his personal lawyer (Rudy) and his personal lawyer's cohorts to attempt to get a foreign government to commit an act for his personal benefit, not for the country's benefit. Rudy doesn't work for the government, doesn't have a security clearance and didn't have the formal backing of the Department of State or Department of Defense.

In fact, Rudy and his cohorts have either already been indicted in New York for their actions in this, or in the case of Rudy, will soon be.

Case closed. Trump used the power of the office for his benefit, not the country's. If his actions were for the benefit of the country he would have used official channels. Instead he used his personal attorney and his personal attorney's criminal cohorts.

You are saying it's not to our country's benefit to find out if we might elect a corrupt Democrat as President...….one who allowed his son to enrich himself at the country's expense...…….I disagree

If that were the case Trump would have done it in the open and through the proper government channels. Instead he used three guys named Rudy, Lev and Igor. And two of them have already been arrested. Google it.

Um he is doing it through the USAG. Just as he asked the President of Ukraine to talk the AG Barr. It is perfectly ok for the President to ask another president to help out with a legal investigation.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yep! Rolling Thunder consumes gallons of the liberal Koolaid lying and deceiving talking points on a daily basis.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s just smoke and mirrors right before the 2020 election. THE END

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
wow Hillary's anti gun dope head Russian trolls still post on hunting forums?

comrade JeffO why don't you find a stepladder to fall off of and stay on your welfare scam?

Last edited by ribka; 12/12/19.
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (160user, 1234, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,411
Posts18,507,124
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.