Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
If you're not willing to call a spade what it is, we can't have an honest discussion. Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

I can concede to some great points against the democrats, which I have mentioned. Why can't people here admit he's made some serious mistakes? I'm also on the same page with you all about Biden and Clinton. But it is not accurate to say that Trump has done nothing wrong or has never lied.

The whole premise of your question is false..... it is based upon lies fed to you by the msm.... it's unfortunate you don't posses the critical thinking skills to see through the propaganda.

+1

MAGA
GB1

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Honest discussion started with a lie. LOL

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Unless someone was under a rock, they saw Trump asking Russia, Ukraine, and China to investigate Clinton and the Bidens. And I'm not even talking about the phone call. I'm talking about several instances from the man himself to lots of cameras. Or were those doctored videos?

Are you against investigating corruption?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately, we will have to wait for the 2020 elections to see how manu Democrats are returned to the house to discover what impeachment actually did for anyone.

For me it was a lot more than a joke.....it was grounds for charges of treason to be bought to a helluva lot of congress people and other Washington D C folks....punishable with capital punishment.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by shaman
If you're not willing to call a spade what it is, we can't have an honest discussion. Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

I can concede to some great points against the democrats, which I have mentioned. Why can't people here admit he's made some serious mistakes? I'm also on the same page with you all about Biden and Clinton. But it is not accurate to say that Trump has done nothing wrong or has never lied.

I'm not going to say either thing. All I'm saying is that I trust him a hell of a lot more than Hillary or Obama or Bill Clinton or Joe Biden. I also really, really appreciate his results so far. I'm hoping for a glorious second term for the man.

Why not? Is it because you think it is okay and he's not done anything wrong, or are you afraid to hold him accountable?

I respect that you trust him more than those others.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And why shouldn't he? They're all criminals. As I said, just wait and see.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're just not getting it. Trump did not invite anyone to interfere in our elections. He asked the Ukrainians to reopen the investigation into CRIMINAL activity, which was dropped when Biden and The Zero's administration threatened to withhold funds years prior. The wrongdoing rests at the feet of the dims and they got caught trying to cover it up.

Read that over and over until you understand what really happened.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

The whole premise of your question is false..... it is based upon lies fed to you by the msm.... it's unfortunate you don't posses the critical thinking skills to see through the propaganda.

How so? Was every video from every camera doctored?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Squidge
Of course Biden is walking n talking gaff machine, I want your source about Trump's internal polling you stated you had seen or someone from Trump's circle stating Biden was not his biggest threat in 2020. Geesh!

I'm sure if you dig, you'll find it. That's what we do. Go back and listen to the speeches and the pressers. Have fun. Heck, you might even learn to like the guy.

If you want proof, just look at Biden's trajectory now. Trump was talking about his imminent drop in June and July. Trump is surging against Democrats right now in swing states.

Frankly, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this whole Ukraine thing was a Trump-inspired gambit to force the Democrats to impeach him. Vinkman was a known rat with ties to Schiff's office. What better way to blow up the Dems! You gotta love it.

I cited a source which you pooh-poohed that said Trump felt Biden was his biggest threat in 2020, then you made claims about Trump's internal polling stating otherwise that you refuse to support. The BS flag has been thrown, you got nothing.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

Quote where Trump requested interference in our elections.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's totally laughable that anyone believes that Russia is looking for ways to damage America.

America doesn't need any assistance from anyone in order for it to continue its decline. Nobody knows this better than the leadership of Russia.

Russia has already suffered through its Bolshevik Revolution and it totally understands what the Bolsheviks are doing to America.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

But you are making an unprovable assumption that he did it to corrupt the election, he did it because they are crooked, not for personal gain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why not? Is it because you think it is okay and he's not done anything wrong, or are you afraid to hold him accountable?

I respect that you trust him more than those others.

Because at this point, I'm far more afraid of what would happen if a Democrat got in. I fear for my family. I fear for my livelihood. I fear for my 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights. I fear for the Republic.

You remind me of someone I met at a party back during Regan's first term. He wanted me to agree that Regan was a cowboy and trying to take us to war with the Soviets. He wanted Regan impeached on those grounds. He used the same logic and even asked me if I was afraid to hold him accountable for his actions.

I think at that point I conveniently found I needed to go to the bathroom and when I got back he was off pestering somebody else.

Excuse me. I've got to pee.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's totally laughable that anyone believes that Russia is looking for ways to damage America.

America doesn't need any assistance from anyone in order for it to continue its decline. Nobody knows this better than the leadership of Russia.

Russia has already suffered through its Bolshevik Revolution and it totally understands what the Bolsheviks are doing to America.

Of course not. Russia is a christian nation, with christian values that date back a millennium. They certainly wish us no harm.

At least that is what many on here state, unabashedly.

But of course that is bullshidt. smile

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

True enough Bristoe...... our campfire lib's have no clue what you are talking about though....

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

Proper investigation by our Department of Justice . . . absolutely not! Please check my previous posts regarding the Bidens and Clinton. But the key difference here, which it seems far too many here fail to grasp, is that inviting foreign states to do so on political opponents is, at the very least, a serious conflict of interest, and arguably impeachable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Of course not. Russia is a christian nation, with christian values that date back a millennium. They certainly wish us no harm.

At least that is what many on here state, unabashedly.

But of course that is bullshidt. smile

Gruff,
We used to be the good guys... the shining city on the hill .. a beacon of freedom etc..... but we have since been co-opted by New World order Bolsheviks, the enemy within.

Trump is trying to reverse that....

I don't trust the Russians, but I see the Russians fighting the new world order also.... so it makes a guy think... hmmm

Leftist depend on a perpetual boogy man , they divide and conquer, that is part of their playbook...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

True enough Bristoe...... our campfire lib's have no clue what you are talking about though....

Well,...for that matter, many of the campfire's conservatives don't either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Proper investigation by our Department of Justice . . . absolutely not! Please check my previous posts regarding the Bidens and Clinton. But the key difference here, which it seems far too many here fail to grasp, is that inviting foreign states to do so on political opponents is, at the very least, a serious conflict of interest, and arguably impeachable.

Uuum, did you read the Horowitz report? point is our FBI, CIA, DOJ etc... has been co-opted and politicized by the left. They are crooked and aren't to be trusted...
Have you been under a rock the last few years?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I'll help you with something here. "Political opponent" doesn't appear in the language of any laws that could possibly be at play here.

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 80 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,737
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.