Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Probably some basement dwelling late 20 something .
Seen it while his mom stopped for gas on the way taking him to Game stop for the latest Halo game release.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jnyork
I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 3500, 4wd, Cummins engine with 6 speed manual, I have raised it from a pup, never been in the sagebrush, never been up in the rocks hunting elk, never used as a work truck. Just used it to pull my 5th wheel and haul household stuff. Really nice condition and I try to keep it that way, it has to last me until I dont need it any more.

Came out of the truckstop cafe noon Friday to find someone had keyed the side of my truck, SOB got the driver side doors and the whole truck bed panel. Will not rub out, scratches are clear down to the primer. Got to call the insurance Monday and see what they say. Rips my knickers. mad
Wonder if the truck stop has video cams outside that might show the azzhole... I'm sorry that BS happened to ya... Hope they catch the azzhole...

Things like that always remind me to park my truck where I can see it out the window.. Always...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
People are [bleep].

Actually worse than that.

They are.

I much prefer animals. smile

Although, I had a horned cow fight herself in the reflection of my pickup about a year and a half ago... Messed up both passenger side doors. $3500 damage.

Rather have the cow than the liberals still.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
People are [bleep].

Actually worse than that.

They are.

I much prefer animals. smile

Although, I had a horned cow fight herself in the reflection of my pickup about a year and a half ago... Messed up both passenger side doors. $3500 damage.

Rather have the cow than the liberals still.

If an animal goes bad, you can always eat it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
I was sitting in my truck at the grocery store waiting on the better half one evening. A carload of twinkie fanatics parked next to me and prepared their mount and conquer strategy for the high fructose corn syrup isle and any others that got in their way. Once the plan was hatched a 400lb heifer threw the door open and into the rear fender of my truck. After the truck settled back down on all 4 wheels I gave em a WTF. Another 350lb heifer bellard out something about ho ho's and diet dr pepper and I decided it wasn't worth getting my blood pressure up.

I was waiting on the wife at the grocery store one day when a carload of what could have been the same people pulled in the space beside me in a compact car. When I realized what was about to happen I moved a safe distance and watched the car rock as a couple of them flung the doors open and got the rhythm going to get out of the car. They just kept piling out - five biguns in a compact. Looked like the clowns at the circus.

jnyork-does the business have a surveillance system?

Last edited by immature; 12/23/19.

Increasing my post count so people will buy stuff from me
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Girl friend had a boy with a POS father and he was doing his best to raise him wrong. We were out the one day and the little guy sees a nice vehicle and says, "that's nice, someone should key it." I went ballistic. The kid was the main reason I gave up a perfectly good woman.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A friend watched from the 4th floor window of his office building as a guy keyed his Corvette. He asked what I’d have done and I told him I’d have cut a couple of his valve stems off too. He’d parked his car cross ways in two spaces that were close to the building to keep someone from dinging his car with their door.

Harry
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As to the insurance, if you carry Comprehensive Coverage, they will cover it, subject to your Deductible.

Before you take it to just any body shop, ask to see a few cars the shop has finished painting. There can be a huge difference between the quality of paint between painters.

A great painter/shop will typically charge more, because they know they are worth it. If your insurance company balks at paying a higher than average price, gently point out to the adjuster that your truck was pristine before the damage, and you want it pristine as before.

jnyork Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have not screwed around with the cameras in the cafe, or lack of them, so what if it shows the jerk, there are hundreds of people that pass through there on their way to somewhere else.
If it did show him, where do you find him in a city of 200,000. Waste of time and effort.

Thanks, everyone, for your kind expressions of support..

edit: I will take it to the Dodge dealer here, their body shop redid the rear quarter panel for me several years ago and did a great job so will go back to them.

Last edited by jnyork; 12/23/19.

[Linked Image]
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Pretty good attitude.
I have a coworker that tells the story of a punk keying her car after she yelled at the hoodlums in the neighborhood.
She found BITH written by the door.
It’s not the smart ones that do stupid shiet.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
I have not screwed around with the cameras in the cafe, or lack of them, so what if it shows the jerk, there are hundreds of people that pass through there on their way to somewhere else.
If it did show him, where do you find him in a city of 200,000. Waste of time and effort.

Thanks, everyone, for your kind expressions of support..

edit: I will take it to the Dodge dealer here, their body shop redid the rear quarter panel for me several years ago and did a great job so will go back to them.

So why did you start post about it then? If it would be just a waste and time and effort to find the turd.. gees maybe the cops could help find the turd so the turd doesn’t do it again? I know pretty crazy concept..

Last edited by 79S; 12/23/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Probably the NRA sticker. Today's leftists have been trained to feel the same way about NRA members that Nazis felt about Jews in 1938.

Bb

This was my thought.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by immature
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
A carload of twinkie fanatics parked next to me and prepared their mount and conquer strategy for the high fructose corn syrup isle and any others that got in their way.

They just kept piling out - five biguns in a compact. Looked like the clowns at the circus.

Definitely sound like distant cousins!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Worked with a guy one time that before that job was a supervisor at an air compressor plant. Said one day his truck got keyed all to hell. He knew who did it. Insurance repainted his whole truck. Said he made sure in the break room at work when the guy was in there that keyed it "Damn I'd like to thank whoever keyed my truck got a nice new paint job and some minor rust fixed for free"

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,841 guests, and 778 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,727
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.