Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 47 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 46 47
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Delave

You are truly a POS. Crawl back into your bottle and pull the cork shut behind you.

Really

Lefty

GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
It is a sick man that thinks the extermination of 6 million people was on the right track. People with that mind set ought to burn in hell.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Lots of tip-toeing around here today.

Come on gents. Who's gonna lead the charge?!?!?!

[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PJGunner

nior High. She introduced me to her parents. After summer vacation I learned they transferred her to a boarding school to keep her away from me. Another was in High School. She was so short that when we danced, if I got aroused, which I usually did she could rest her head in you know what. I heard she married some 6'6" dude. That would have been fun to watch. The last was one very fine looking woman, about 19 when I met her.
Paul B.

You left out any commentary on their tits. Please amend accordingly...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Shaman,

I think it was Bruckner’s famous violin concerto that Radio Berlin played when the russkies were running up the steps at Brandenburg. I also think Pierre SChoendorfer used it in his epic Dien Bien Phu flick. (He was there in ‘54, yeah, captured too) . Anyway i just remembered that bit of trivia. I always liked Bruckner’s work.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The question that really needs asked is it were negros instead of jews would hitler be villified,,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yeah,...this stuff is getting out of control. At this point only Bernie Sanders or Mike Bloomberg can turn it around.

Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, and Jerrold Nadler are doing the best they can,...but it's going to take a properly configured executive branch to put things right again.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
If the title of this thread is offensive one only needs to look at who the OP is in this case.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Ahem, I believe we were waiting on a follow-up tit commentary from Mr. PJGunner???!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlesore
It is a sick man that thinks the extermination of 6 million people was on the right track. People with that mind set ought to burn in hell.

I guess I piss some people off when I digress, so all the better.

Think of Prohibition. We went and passed an amendment outlawing liquor. Of course, we had to hire a bunch of guys to enforce it. They're career federal employees. Prohibition ends, and almost overnight someone comes up with the idea of the ATF-- everyone's favorite bureau. Little by little they start working their way into all sorts of things. The next thing you know, you gotta fill out a stupid yellow form every time you buy a gun.

Now, we all hate the BATF. It's useless as tits on a boar hog. We can't seem to get rid of it, only try our best not to have it expand on our watch.

Now think about eugenics. Hitler and his buddies have this great idea (invented in the US, btw) of castrating the morons and euthanizing the insane. It made so much good sense at the time. Pretty soon, they'd pretty well cleaned up the mess. They'd run out of morons and insane.

What next? Jews, Gypsies, homos. . .

All the while the machinery of death kept getting bigger and more efficient. More and more people started to depend on it for their livelihood. The net kept getting wider and wider.

The only thing that stopped it was the end of WWII. Otherwise,it would not have stopped.

Look in the mirror: Are you blond, blue-eyed? Somewhere along the way, you better drop down on your knees and thank God that somebody put an end to it, otherwise you or your kin would have gone in an oven at some point in the future.

Disagree with me? Read The Dead Hand. It's on Amazon. It's about Russian germ, gas, and nuclear arms.

The Soviets got into the same problem with nuclear warheads and ICBM production. By the end of the Cold War, there were entire cities doing nothing but building ICBMs and nuclear warheads. If they stopped, people would starve. It's taken a generation to put the breaks on it, and it is still going on in Russia.

This is the face of the Golem.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Delave

You are truly a POS. Crawl back into your bottle and pull the cork shut behind you.

Really

Lefty

Lefty, I’m sorry....What was the question again, that offended you?

I missed it...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by shaman

The Soviets got into the same problem with nuclear warheads and ICBM production.

Thanks to the Rosenbergs.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Never understood the hatred towards Jews.

When I was a Fire Chief, my Assistant Chief was a young Jewish guy. I could depend on him in a bad situation. He always had my back, and his parents thought the world of me.

Unfortunately, he had no sisters. laugh

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Was this thread started to distract from Kobe news?

In any case, lots of boomer education on display.

Yes the Nazis were on the right track. They’d nationalized their central bank, effectively outlawed usury, denied the franchise to ethnic Jews, and built a strong central government that discouraged several forms of degeneracy.

1939 Germany had the most powerful economy and military in the history of Europe. GDP had doubled in 6 years. Unemployment had gone from over 30% to nearly 0%. The standard of living enjoyed by Germans was the highest in the world at the time.

In expelling Jews, the Nazis were doing what roughly 100 countries had done before them. There is a pattern there, obviously, which does not revolve around the NSDAP.

The Nazis made a number of blunders during WWII. That doesn’t erode the economic and social improvements that accrued to the German people while they were in power.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Delave

Really

Lefty

[Linked Image from ]

Last edited by 79S; 01/29/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So the question is, who makes the best peanut butter?

I say Adams crunchy is buy the far the best on pancakes.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Why are all Democrats so ugly?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Do you have to give hookers a 1099?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Shaman,

I think it was Bruckner’s famous violin concerto that Radio Berlin played when the russkies were running up the steps at Brandenburg. I also think Pierre SChoendorfer used it in his epic Dien Bien Phu flick. (He was there in ‘54, yeah, captured too) . Anyway i just remembered that bit of trivia. I always liked Bruckner’s work.

My favorite is Bruckner's unfinished D-Mol symphony.

It's hard to believe, but he and Brahms both had a huge fanbase. They were the equivalent of Elvis, or Madonna, or the Beatles. They were also in conflict with each other. You couldn't just like both. You had to take sides.

There's also a story that when Bruckner died, Brahms stood outside the church and wept in the rain.

Supposedly, Hitler hated Bruckner until he found out that it wasn't fashionable and then switched. He was a real dick.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The Nazis bit off more than they could chew. Germans invented the Porsche and that wasn't a bad thing. One of my high school flings was Jewish, had boobies that were 10's and she knew how to use 'em. That was a very good thing.

Why can't we all get along?

I’m Kaywoodie and I approve of this post!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
The Nazis bit off more than they could chew. Germans invented the Porsche and that wasn't a bad thing. One of my high school flings was Jewish, had boobies that were 10's and she knew how to use 'em. That was a very good thing.

Why can't we all get along?

FACT: Jewish chicks grow tits before they grow arms...

Shusssssh, the rest of these wankers might figure that out.

Without reading through the next few pages, I've been thoroughly entertained by these three posts.

And I thought Italian Catholic girls were precocious in general terms. The little chubby ones especially.

And to think, I could be watching a video explaining the "truth" about evolution instead of reading about Nazi's and Jewish tattas.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 7 of 47 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,787
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.