[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Hey Tom I don't want you to miss this post, posted in the other thread:

"Yeah, that’s him. That’s why nobody likes him. He’s a hypocritical, smarmy and unfunny tool. But don't worry, he’s also deeply religious so he can bully people and call them unrighteous or gay with impunity.

And righteous he is: hey Tom, tell everyone that awesome story you told us about that bull elk you stuck with an arrow and then when you caught up to him you realized he wasn’t as big as you thought so you said aw he ain’t hit that bad, let’s go find another bigger bull. And so you just backed out and left him to just heal up. Man what integrity, the work of a master. Did you ever find a bigger one?"

Oh snap!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A number of years ago Tom went off the rails. He told all of us to go to hell, lose his phone number, forget we ever knew him etc etc. He said he was leaving and never coming back. Then, miraculously about 4 or 5 year later (maybe my chronology is off ) he suddenly showed up here like NOTHING had ever happened. Casey was one of the ones he railed on most. I put him on ignore and he is one of only 2 people I have on ignore- truly a troubled human; Jekyll and Hyde- spin it however you want. Best to just ignore him and let him go away!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
A number of years ago Tom went off the rails. He told all of us to go to hell, lose his phone number, forget we ever knew him etc etc. He said he was leaving and never coming back. Then, miraculously about 4 or 5 year later (maybe my chronology is off ) he suddenly showed up here like NOTHING had ever happened. Casey was one of the ones he railed on most. I put him on ignore and he is one of only 2 people I have on ignore- truly a troubled human; Jekyll and Hyde- spin it however you want. Best to just ignore him and let him go away!

How old was he when this started?

I'm guessing about 47, when most Americans at their unhappiest and many experience a mid-life crisis.

The great tragedy is many never recover.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
somebody mentioned steelhead. i have been on this forum a long time, and often didn't like a lot of what scott posted, and could never figure him out. often times beyond obnoxious.
having said that, there was another side to scott, i don't think many were aware of.
a guy that use to post here, as i remember, correctly or not, lost a son and there was a go fund me account set up for his benefit.
i contributed to that fund, which allowed me to see what others had contributed. Scott put a sizable chunk into that fund.
I have always balanced knowlege of that against stuff posted on here.
people are composed of many different parts.

I kinda miss ol" Steelie. He had some real coherent moments that greatly added to the Fire. Yes, toward the end he got surly. But. I'd give him another chance to be the old Steelhead. I may be the minority but I'm used to it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

I'm guessing about 47, when most Americans at their unhappiest and many experience a mid-life crisis.

Uh-oh. I guess I have something to look forward to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike

The depression and coming to grips with your own mortality is no fun at all, but the red sports car and 23 year old girlfriend aren't too bad.. wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by moosemike

The depression and coming to grips with your own mortality is no fun at all, but the red sports car and 23 year old girlfriend aren't too bad.. wink

That sounds much better. Thanks for the positive spin. laugh

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by NH K9
Getting older isn’t for the weak, but it beats the hell out of the alternative.

Ain’t that the truth? My grandpa used to say the same thing.

I really abused my body as a younger man and am paying the price now. Some things were preventable but many weren’t, not in that line of work anyway. I’m sure that you are suffering a very similar malady and I wish you much health and happiness because the world can always use good guys.

stayed up all night killing coyotes, just got done taking a 2 hr nap..... hope i don't have insomnia again tonight since i've got older that's what bothers me the most.

Go back to bed you Ole Phart!!

How many yotes did you let the air out of ?
i shot 3 and my compadre 4.

A fair nights work.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

stayed up all night killing coyotes, just got done taking a 2 hr nap..... hope i don't have insomnia again tonight since i've got older that's what bothers me the most.

Ambien cured my old age insomnia.

Of course,..I frequently run up and down the front yard nekkid while singing "Borrowed Angel" at 3AM,......but the neighbors have gotten used to it.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Other than the sides, this thread is beating a dead horse.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
All the usual scab pickers.

Peas in a pod.

Birds of a feather.

etc etc etc

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Ambien cured my old age insomnia.

Of course,..I frequently run up and down the front yard nekkid while singing "Borrowed Angel" at 3AM,......but the neighbors have gotten used to it.

Why,,,,do I have a mental image of this.

No one is immune!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

"Yeah, that’s him. That’s why nobody likes him. He’s a hypocritical, smarmy and unfunny tool. But don't worry, he’s also deeply religious so he can bully people and call them unrighteous or gay with impunity.

And righteous he is: hey Tom, tell everyone that awesome story you told us about that bull elk you stuck with an arrow and then when you caught up to him you realized he wasn’t as big as you thought so you said aw he ain’t hit that bad, let’s go find another bigger bull. And so you just backed out and left him to just heal up. Man what integrity, the work of a master. Did you ever find a bigger one?"

Wth?????
Where did you come up with that story?????
Never have I shot one thing then leave it to find another...that’s pure bs but then again all you have said is lies.
You must be jealous I killed a 360” and you can’t even break past 320”
Snork.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Borrowed Angel, I didn't know it, I had to look. The almost 2 verses I made it through will be burned in my mind forever.

The thought of Bristoe running naked in the night would be no worse. Maybe funny.

But he said it was cold, claimed shrinkage.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gunzo
Borrowed Angel, I didn't know it, I had to look. The almost 2 verses I made it through will be burned in my mind forever.

The thought of Bristoe running naked in the night would be no worse. Maybe funny.

Age,....not cold.

It's the balls that does it.

They drop down about 14 inches and pulls ya peter in until it looks like a second navel.

They make a truss that'll fix it,...but it's uncomfortable as hell.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunzo

Rumored his pond neighbor is putting it on YouTube.
The public should never be denied.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tom264

Wth?????
Never have I shot one thing then leave it to find another...that’s pure bs but then again all you have said is lies.
Snork.

That’s the story YOU told in the truck. Has it changed?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ya gotta take that sumbitch off slow, too.

Lettin' ya balls drop 14" all of a sudden will make ya holler and drop to your knees.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tom264

Wth?????
Snork.

Tom264,
FWIW they’re more than several here who wish you well and that you find your way through things.

Most all of us have dealt with severe issues.

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,537
Posts18,491,415
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.