Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Why would he come to calling if he had already been stuck with an arrow? That’s funny right there.......I don’t care who ya’ are.

I don't know Casey, Tom, or "most" of the other posters here (nor care about this drama)... BUT, yes, bulls in the rut will COMMONLY come back to calls after being wounded.

I've personally seen it well over a dozen times with rifle, handgun and bow while guiding.

My own personal best with a bow was shot near Soda Springs Idaho. I was deer hunting and heard him walking up the trail. I came to full draw with my Bighorn recurve. He sensed me, then reared up like "Trigger" from the Lone Ranger. I let go and hit him shallow off the shoulder. He took off rounding the hill. I went to the top, grunted twice, and he came straight back to where I killed him.

My wife's best bull with rifle was eerily similar...

Maybe our Idaho elk are stupid... but that is what it is...

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Hi ya'll...I'm new here.

Welcome...You meet all the guests here?

There’s Valsdad-Geno, he’s a good dude, lives in NorCal loves his wife and smokes weed- medicinal weed, allegedly, I meant to say. He’s been around. Smarter than the average bare. Good dude. I like G, he’s ez going...Reminds me of a young Shaman. You piss him off, and it takes some doing - He’ll educate you on why you’re a dumbfùck in a very succinct, condensed written way...Laffin

Then we have OT-Old Toot. He’s from Dixie Country. Smart fella. Loves dueling by Fencing and is deadly with a Rapier. Consider yourself warned...He wants to go bare hunting with FB2, but needs a yellow urberlauncher first...You got one for sale?

Rooster is around here somewhere. He’s a hoot. Good dude! He’ll kick you in the ballz for being stupid or mean, or just to do a “cup-check” to make sure you’re ready to play the game.

AlwaysOD is a playful old boy...He’ll stir your drink for you with his cock and laugh while you drink it. Trickster 4sure from Tennessee. I think he recently discovered shoes are better than going bear foot...PS, word nazi...word play on Bare-Bear

Salty way over there^^^^^^^is hilarious. He’ll tell a tale and in the end, it will have you in bed with your sister, but it’s okay, because you were elk hunting and it was cold...Or, was it?

Kingston, where’s Kingston? Well Shît! He left the party early, again. You have a question about anything from why the world spins on an axis to which load should work best in your Ruger RAR...Scratch that! Which load would work best in your $4500 custom build-he’ll know the answer.

Umm, I’m missing someone...Oh, The Pastor Wabigoon. He’s around, usually in the early morning then throughout the day. He’s goes to bed early because his days are always full of spreading the word and light of our Saviour Jesus Christ to all of us through threads he posts...Wabi is our resident Super Star and pathfinder to salvation...Amen.

Crap, I almost forgot Roy...Firball2. Roy and me share the same homeland. He’s waaay down South of me. Roy is a good person... He’s a little sanctimonious, a smidge arrogant, a tinge of an elitist, a spoonful of full of shît and he suffers like a women giving birth to a rocking chair every other month. Roy is an excellent bare hunter and black tail deer hunter. He sucks at elk hunting.
I like Roy, even though he thinks I don’t...Hopefully you will too - every other month.

Then we have our Guest of Honor Tom2Six4...Wow! What can I say that hasn’t already been said. Tom’s been around the block more than a few times. He may have lost a clutch, tranny and a couple of wheels over the years. But, he’s resilient. If you look into the distant past, Tom had a decent success rate as a hunter...He’s taking a few hits to the front and rear that have left a mark. He’s tried to buff em out, but the damage is still there...Most of us hope he’ll just buy a new truck and get back on the dirt roads to hunting and leave the past hits behind.

Me? I just hand out programs and welcome new people to the Fire. Welcome AKCHOPPER and Fûck You!
😎

Freakin hilarious, Beav! hahahahaha

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Youse guys are out of your schitting minds.

I'm telling Mom.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 02/24/20.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I'm telling Mom.

No, no! I'll give you a gum drop if you don't go in the house!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What flavor?

Is it the one you dropped on the ground?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I'm telling Mom.

JimmyC gonna take *alla* your candy!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hi ya'll...I'm new here.

Then we have our Guest of Honor Tom2Six4...Wow! What can I say that hasn’t already been said. Tom’s been around the block more than a few times. He may have lost a clutch, tranny and a couple of wheels over the years. But, he’s resilient. If you look into the distant past, Tom had a decent success rate as a hunter...He’s taking a few hits to the front and rear that have left a mark. He’s tried to buff em out, but the damage is still there...Most of us hope he’ll just buy a new truck and get back on the dirt roads to hunting and leave the past hits behind.

I'd like to see Tom enjoying the fire again. I am going to make sure I am not the reason he has any angst in his life. That's what I can do. I'd encourage all of you to do the same. Nobody needs the grief.

Me? I just hand out programs and welcome new people to the Fire. Welcome AKCHOPPER and Fûck You!
😎

This AKchopper guy sounds like a real tool. I don't trust him. He probably drinks natty lite while he watches football. I must be birthing my rocking chair this month.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What flavor?

Is it the one you dropped on the ground?

No. It's the white one that's been in my pocket while we swam in the slough so it's pretty clean.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
I'm telling Mom.

JimmyC gonna take *alla* your candy!

I'm way to fast for Big Jim to fight.

I'd be half a mile away before he got off the picnic table!

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well....I much prefer the green ones......

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well....I much prefer the green ones......

Well, you're in luck my friend. I keep those in my back pocket!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Hi ya'll...I'm new here.

I'd like to see Tom enjoying the fire again. I am going to make sure I am not the reason he has any angst in his life. That's what I can do. I'd encourage all of you to do the same. Nobody needs the grief.

😎

This AKchopper guy sounds like a real tool. I don't trust him. He probably drinks natty lite while he watches football. I must be birthing my rocking chair this month.

I understand the sentiment but if he's going to continue being an absolute prick, then phucgk him and the fivehead he road in on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I understand the sentiment but if he's going to continue being an absolute prick, then phucgk him and the fivehead he road in on.

Lot of you guys are pricks at times too. A little grace goes a long way.

Tom's job is to quit looking for trouble and our job is to quit giving it to him.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Tom's job is to quit looking for trouble and our job is to quit giving it to him.

When he quits looking, we'll quit giving.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Try the high road folks.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

When he quits looking, we'll quit giving.

I understand. Each person needs to make that call for themselves.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/24/20.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Steelhead said some awful, mean things to Tom and I by no means condone that. But now Tom is doing the same chit to others while claiming to be the almighty "Christian."

I have no time for hypocrites.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's why it's called grace. Grace given is often undeserved.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Steelhead said awful things to anyone he thought he could. And for a long time the campfire worshipped him as a god.

LOL
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.