-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It does my heart good to see two jackwipes go at each other.

LOL
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It does my heart good to see two jackwipes go at each other.

Look the most feared man (by his own account) on 24 Hourcampfire..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Mike dewine has turned Ohio into a police state. Now restaurants are closed except for drive-thru and no bars are to be open. We also have been told that schools are closed for 3 weeks but maybe until fall. Who the [bleep] does this troll think he is. When will people finally realize we are NOT free!

I am so angry I can't stand still. Government can just do this and everyone makes excuses for why it's a good idea? Do they think government is going to give back this power? Do they think that if government decided to take over that it would be open and obvious??? This is how it happens. They start with a plausible premise and then slowly tighten the grip.

Yeah, pound your fists on your keyboard. Corona viruses everywhere will be impressed and intimidated.

Retard..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who has the authority to enforce the restaurant shutdown order?

Politics is War by Other Means
M
mjbgalt Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I suppose the sheriff's dept?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I suppose the sheriff's dept?
What code would they be charged under?

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by moosemike
CDC just recommended no gatherings larger than 50 people in the next 8 weeks. I guess I won't get to see the Beach Boys in April now.

I saw them over 30 years ago. There wasn't much left then. I doubt you'll be missing much.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
CDC just recommended no gatherings larger than 50 people in the next 8 weeks. I guess I won't get to see the Beach Boys in April now.

I saw them over 30 years ago. There wasn't much left then. I doubt you'll be missing much.

Perhaps not.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
It's simple - America has set up it's Health Care System to maximize profit - any bed not occupied, any equipment not being used is liquidated to maximize profit. We have 100,000 respirators in the US - 200 per State and about 10 in your local Hospitals and such. Once the folks who need respirators locally exceed 10 or so they will put #11 (and #12 and so forth) out in the hallway to die as their lungs shut down and there is no respirator to make them breath.

We are shutting everything down to flatten the curve and not overwhelm the health care system which has been stream lined and stripped to provide maximum profit to the hospital stock holders and Board. Once they set your Mother or Grandma out in the hallway to suffocate you'll get a lawyer/ We (The US) has [bleep] up and now the only way to save folks is to prevent infection at all costs. The time to prevent a huge loss of Life is *before* we overwhelm our meager Health Care System...once we have a million infected we are [bleep].

That means stay home/out of work and out of mass congregations. Schools breed viruses and we have known this for like 100 years. Send 'em to school and they will bring COVID-19 home to kill Grandma, Grandpa, The Mayor, etc.

We can't deal with 1 million infected. So they are shutting it down.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cra1948

One original member left performing maybe?

I thought that Brian Wilson lost his Fuqking mind 40 something years ago from doing too much LSD. I’ll pass.

Kinda like Lynyrd Skynyrd. Only original member left performing is Gary Rossington. Van Zant’s little brother sings worse than I do. I’d rather listen to a CD of the original recodings, personally.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Heck I just got a swanky room in the Keys with airfare durt cheap. I might be the only sob there but for the price ya cant beat it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
phugk the goober ment

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
mjbgalt........I'm in the same state as you and just read the news. Hang in there brother Buckeye's are tougher than that, were gonna get thru this thing

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
We need to grab that little worm by the ears and jerk him out of office

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The hysteria about the Wuhan flu reminds me of the Salem witch trials.

Who died? Anyone under 80 who didn't already have a terminal disease like emphasyma?

How many are going to die due to wrecking the economy?

What's the social cost of the mass unemployment soon to happen?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Yup

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

The thing is, none of this schitt is new. Governments have been quarantining infectious populations since the 14'th century.

Even the US Government, and even back in the days before the Commies started taking over.

New York city established a quarantine in 1663 to contain a Smallpox outbreak.

San Francisco, March 1900, 35,000 individuals locked inside a quarantine.

Talk about human rights violations, how about 120,000 people of Japanese ancestry interned in 1942.

At some time in the 1950's my Grandfather was suffering from a cough brought on by long term exposure to hay dust running a baler all summer. He was misdiagnosed with tuberculosis and subsequently arrested and forcibly interned in a "Consumption Sanitarium". He would have died there except that Grandma sneaked some "civvy" clothes in to him and broke him out.

Governments have always held the power to restrict the movement of the population in times of war or pestilence.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
He would have died there except that Grandma sneaked some "civvy" clothes in to him and broke him out.

Good thing somebody had their head outta their ass, and didn't do what .gov said ta do.

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
And all of it was wrong all thru history

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
What code would they be charged under?

The code where if you are found running dine in service some sheriff's deputies drag you off to jail?

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.