Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Geeezzzz, blackfart, I wish your mama had swallowed you instead.
I didn't have one so me and my dad shared yours.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wonder what here means to buckfart?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Geeezzzz, blackfart, I wish your mama had swallowed you instead.
I didn't have one so me and my dad shared yours.

Burn.
Lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Blackheart has found himself in yet another dick swinging contest.

Fûcking shocking.

I’ll never forget the time he was target shooting with his Marlin 39 from the couch out of the window. He threw the rifle backward over his shoulder and used a mirror to aim. He hit a plate at 100 yards about 250 out of 300 tries.

Right, I'm sure he did.
Alwaysindoors likes to make shyt up. Dummy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Your mommas so fat.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Daddy...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Your mommas so fat.....

She rolled over a dollar bill and made 4 quarters

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by hookeye
End of mofuggin days.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Chit beer but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

The ol lady will have to point the gun at my head to make me drink that chit......proly just take the bullet

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Her job county essential and crap.
So I got her some wuss beer to chill to.

I can't get out to buy my faves (none in town).
Sucks to be me.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hookeye
Her job county essential and crap.
So I got her some wuss beer to chill to.

I can't get out to buy my faves (none in town).
Sucks to be me.

Nah, your ok, what sucks would being buckfart!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Lemme count...........4 Double Crooked Tree, 8 Troopers, 4 Zombie Dust.
I'm so screwed.

Wish I had a stack of those mini apple and cherry pies Meijers had.
They a nice little treat.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Hate to distract you from your dinner planning, but here's a question about the topic at hand.

What is the survival rate of those Covid-19 patients put on respirators? Anybody heard?

Of the people who go onto a ventilator, under any medical condition, only 50% survive to come off it. Only 30% of the total that are put on survive a year. There was a study in the medical industry from 2015 that created those statistics.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8404197

With the Covid-19, and it being a virus that “directly” attacks the lungs, that 50% that come off it above, could fall quite a bit. It could be extremely low, and they aren’t reporting those numbers. Wonder why.

Bottom line, if your lung capacity is low from the start, before you even get the virus, you’re in a bad situation right off the bat, because the virus will diminish your lung capacity by about 5 METS, so you’ll need an extra tank of gas (additional lung capacity above 5 METS) to be able to breath and supply oxygen to your body.

A normal person with zero health issues: No smoking, no COPD, diabetes, no severe over weight, etc. consumes the following METS:

1 - MET – sitting
2/3 - METS walking around, working
8 – METS working out on a stair stepper, fast walk sustained 30 minutes, or casual jog 10-12 min./mile for 2.5 – 3 miles.

So you see, if you start with 8 METS and the virus robs you of 5 METS, you’ll have 3 MET reserve capacity left to just lay in bed, and breath or get up and walk to eat, etc.

That is why it is critical for people to start doing a cardio work-out, however they can RIGHT NOW, to build up their lung capacity, so they’ll have a chance to fight it. It takes about 2 months normally, some faster. Just depends where you’re starting from capacity wise.

You can see, if you start off with a diminished capacity, you’re cooked right off the bat. A respirator can not make up that capacity.

Even if the elderly have leg joint issues, et al., they can give their lungs a workout just doing deep breathing, slow so they don’t hyperventilate, for an extended period, to build up.

The reason it isn’t killing kids, is the fact they have good lungs: run around all day. As people get older, they stop staying in shape (low lung capacity), thus the death rate climbs as the age goes up.

It’s a bad deal all around with the way it attacks the lungs.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/19/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]

Burn!!!!!!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Thanks for this thread Roger, it forced me to go to the store. I'd been putting it off, not wanting to fight the madness, hoping it would calm down, and was waiting for the initial rush to slow down. I got lucky where I went, and it was slow, and got to load up the cart: Crap load of meat, ton of bacon and eggs, good supply of veggies, lots of butter, etc. Keeping my freezer full of game meat as a reserve/emergency safety line.

Keep your dad eating lots of veggies to help keep his immune system strong as possible from all of the vitamins. Eat as much of it raw as you can, or just steam it, so you don't cook away the live enzymes, like boiling veggies to cook them does. Keep the protein intake from animal meat low right now, That feeds the cancer. No carbs, that turns to sugar and feeds it too. Plus carbs are worthless as a food source. Have zero value. Plant some garlic, good for fighting the cancer too.

If you don't have it, get a veggie garden in. You still have time, and you can plant Purple hull peas pretty late into the season, May-June I think.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[bleep] Navy ships for the flu. Either they aren't telling us the truth or we've hit the tipping point and there's more idiots than rational people now. Tanking the global economy to the tune of trillions of $$ to save a few hundred thousand lives.

If we save a million lives by taking these extreme measures and tanking the economy, and we only cost the economy
one trillion, that's still a million dollars per life saved.
In a world population of 8.5 billion people, one million dead is only .011% of the population.
Mass hysteria on a global level. There are people who's names most of us will never know that will make fortunes untold off the backs of hard working Americans during this exaggerated "crisis" Money our children and grandchildren will be paying interest on.

What a touching outlook.
Yeah no shyt. Fuggin douchebag more concerned with money than human lives. One can only hope people with that attitude are among the victims who perish.

Beats the fuggin douchebags that think every damn thing that breathes, has to keep breathing indefinitely. Trashing the economy, and in the process, millions of lives of working people and their children, for the benefit of the people who have spent their life trashing their body and are now fat, sick and damaged as a result, is retarded. Coronavirus kills the very old, the already sick, and those damaged by contaminants.

Look, I got a grandpa who is 90, his back is disintegrating when he moves, and he is in a care center right now. I do not want him to catch this. It will kill him. However, if it does, it beat something else by at most a year. And it’s nothing I can do anything about. Except wait to visit him until there is no chance of me infecting him. Even though he is ready to go. Tired of hurting. So this virus kills 15% of folks over 80. Other stuff is a lot harder on them.

It kills AIDS people too. That’s tough. For them. But they won’t be infecting anyone else with AIDS, now will they?

It kills meth heads, maybe smokers, and so on. Down side? Even for them, it beats lung or throat cancer, after all.

People die. It’s what we do. I will, you all will, and we don’t get a damn choice about when or how unless we kill ourselves, and get it right when we do it. Nothing lives forever. And casting the world, and particularly America, into a horrible depression that will do more to forever extinguish liberty, simply to try to save the least productive of us, is folly. Yeah, that’s a hard outlook. But it beats the alternative, which is what they are trying to give us. What good are people too old, too sick, or too damaged to produce anything, when you can’t even feed them because of what it took to save them?

Ya reckon Oldgraywolves are immune, do you?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I know it's early, but another day and still ZERO cases of C-19 here.

But I'm paranoid, so I'm gonna drink a gin & tonic tonight. laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
bullshidt
That's my take as well... Hope we're right..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by fester
Still a f u cking flu.
Lmao
I wish you and some others would quit calling it a "flu". It's not. It's a different type of virus. They both kill people and they share some symptoms. Coronavirus' including COVID-19, is not Influenza of any type. They do both cause Pneumonia and that's what actually kills people.

Yessir.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Is all this going to save lives, or just spread out the total deaths over a longer timeline?

I suppose nobody really knows.

I keep hearing the medical experts on the boob-tube say that we need to 'flatten the curve'. To me that doesn't sound like 'save lives'.

It will save lives by limiting the total number who will ever contract it, and by spreading it out over time permitting the development of a vaccine and treatment earlier in the death count that would otherwise occur. Spreading it out over time also saves lives by freeing up more medical resources per victim. Furthermore, it's not true that eventually everyone will get it. There are all sorts of terrible diseases that have passed by that everyone didn't eventually get. Did you eventually get SARS? Did you eventually get the Swine Flu? Did you eventually get Ebola?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We have treatments beside ventilators.
Sheesh!

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,431
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.