Hop To
Page 15 of 32 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 31 32
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Backroads
Americans gonna be Americans, the only folks in agreement with mass shelter in place are over the fatal age of this virus.

Nobody feels responsible for overweight, out of shape boomers. We have all been raised to look out for number one, legacy is a b*tch.

Could be that the older, over the fatal age gang has considerably more experience and smarts than the younger punks who think that they know it all.

It ain’t just boomers that are obese and out of shape. Go to Walmart for a reference point. There’s your legacy for you.

Keep telling yourself that. Or, maybe, don't expect the entire population to compensate for you?

The hysterical ones have raised the indifferent ones.

Your indifference vs experience and intelligence is a losing game. Might take you a while to learn that after you get past the know it all stages of your life.

I’ve asked no one to compensate for me. You assume much yet comprehend so little. But, you’ll learn if you live long enough.

You assume that it is only myself that is indifferent, just look to the beaches in Cali, the parks in NYC, or any spring break destination soon to be crowded with Americans enjoying life instead of cowering in fear.

Also, as an aside, the current losing game appears to be obesity and age. Are you intelligent enough to be healthy?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry I'm late.

I say it's bullshit. I haven't seen a waiting room yet that anything but hypochondriacs in it.

Even on MSNBC.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Americans gonna be Americans, the only folks in agreement with mass shelter in place are over the fatal age of this virus.

Nobody feels responsible for overweight, out of shape boomers. We have all been raised to look out for number one, legacy is a b*tch.

Could be that the older, over the fatal age gang has considerably more experience and smarts than the younger punks who think that they know it all.

It ain’t just boomers that are obese and out of shape. Go to Walmart for a reference point. There’s your legacy for you.

Keep telling yourself that. Or, maybe, don't expect the entire population to compensate for you?

The hysterical ones have raised the indifferent ones.

Your indifference vs experience and intelligence is a losing game. Might take you a while to learn that after you get past the know it all stages of your life.

I’ve asked no one to compensate for me. You assume much yet comprehend so little. But, you’ll learn if you live long enough.

You assume that it is only myself that is indifferent, just look to the beaches in Cali, the parks in NYC, or any spring break destination soon to be crowded with Americans enjoying life instead of cowering in fear.

Also, as an aside, the current losing game appears to be obesity and age. Are you intelligent enough to be healthy?

Yep, the young who’ve never been touched by hurt, lick on airplane toilet seats, sneeze and spit on supermarket produce,,,yeah, I see what you mean.

I’m quite healthy and blessed to be so and I appreciate you asking. Smart enough to get by, too.

We never know what’s around the next corner or over the next hill even if we’ve traveled that same road many times.

You stay well and take care.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Sorry I'm late.

I say it's bullshit. I haven't seen a waiting room yet that anything but hypochondriacs in it.

Even on MSNBC.

That’ll never change, Lt. They always have bogged the system down even during stable periods.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lt. Governor Dan Patrick of Texas was just on Tucker Carlson, and made some very interesting, and my opinion, accurate assessments about this situation. I believe that he is “very” realistically stating what should be obvious to all. He is very worried about the future of his grandchildren, as we all should be, if we allow the American economy to be completely destroyed by how we are handling this. He agrees that what we are doing presently is proper.....but, can’t continue very long. This is my opinion, not what Dan Patrick said! It “will” if it hasn’t already, put the economic future of America in peril. Leaving our children and great grandchildren living in an impoverished, 3rd world nation economy.... is not what I want this generations legacy to be! I’m not that selfish! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Why not just have those that are older and at risk shelter in place? Personally I see nothing wrong with that plan and I'm 62 and have emphysema. The country needs to function as close to normal as possible and there's nothing normal about what is happening. The US of A was already deeply in debt this China virus will or has bankrupt the US.

Because some of us have been declared essential industry and are not allowed to be absent until we actually get the crap and have a fever.

42 weeks of accrued vacation, and I am stuck at work. definition of irony?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by memtb
Lt. Governor Dan Patrick of Texas was just on Tucker Carlson, and made some very interesting, and my opinion, accurate assessments about this situation. I believe that he is “very” realistically stating what should be obvious to all. He is very worried about the future of his grandchildren, as we all should be, if we allow the American economy to be completely destroyed by how we are handling this. He agrees that what we are doing presently is proper.....but, can’t continue very long. This is my opinion, not what Dan Patrick said! It “will” if it hasn’t already, put the economic future of America in peril. Leaving our children and great grandchildren living in an impoverished, 3rd world nation economy.... is not what I want this generations legacy to be! I’m not that selfish! memtb

He agrees that what we are presently doing is proper.

I sure agree with the economic part.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Why not just have those that are older and at risk shelter in place? Personally I see nothing wrong with that plan and I'm 62 and have emphysema. The country needs to function as close to normal as possible and there's nothing normal about what is happening. The US of A was already deeply in debt this China virus will or has bankrupt the US.

Exactly.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m trusting the powers that be 🤦🏼‍♂️ Although I’ve seen what they can do w a gas can

But currently it feels a bit like we’re using a sledgehammer to kill flies on the dining room table 🤷🏻‍♂️

Best case scenario I think it takes 18-36 months for our economy to recover, that’s best case, it could take longer.

Somethings not right And I can’t help but wonder if it’s not a modified virus that escaped the Wuhan virus lab.

Lots of questions and I’m looking forward to some straight answers eventually.

Trump doing his 180 got my attention

Imo he doesn’t bs us much about matters of national security.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Haven't decided yet.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Haven't decided yet.

An honest man .

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Exponential

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Personally, I expect to die from something else at the ratio of 1:400,000.

This strain of Coronavirus (or mutations) will exist in the world for at least the next 10 years.

Panic as you see fit...

Submit to the freaks and stupid people of .gov as you see fit.

Hate me as you see fit...

Just get the fugh out of my way if you see me busy getting on with LIFE ,LIBERTY &THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO STOP THAT.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The hoax is how it is way blown out of proportion to actual fatality of the disease.No one knows what that is because almost every death is attributed to Covid.Know one knows what preventative measures really work as that is blown out of proportion also.Then there is Sweden that handled the disease by doing nothing.If this was a non election year would it amounted to anything?I doubt it.It is a Politically motivated Pandemic.JMHO,Huntz

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh.

Now I see why Old Coot became such a kgunt lately.

#boughtabridgeinbrooklyn

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Huntz
The hoax is how it is way blown out of proportion to actual fatality of the disease.No one knows what that is because almost every death is attributed to Covid.Know one knows what preventative measures really work as that is blown out of proportion also.Then there is Sweden that handled the disease by doing nothing.If this was a non election year would it amounted to anything?I doubt it.It is a Politically motivated Pandemic.JMHO,Huntz

It’s a strain of cold.

Always was and always will be.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
There’s been some pretty hot exchanges between some here who think that this whole Co virus thing is a hoax and those who think it is real and deadly.

I’m in the second group.

So, who here will step up - now - and call it all a bunch of
Bullscchhitt ?

LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
There’s been some pretty hot exchanges between some here who think that this whole Co virus thing is a hoax and those who think it is real and deadly.

I’m in the second group.

So, who here will step up - now - and call it all a bunch of
Bullscchhitt ?

LOL

I’m your huckleberry...

It was bullshit from the start and is still bullscchhitt!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am a service tech, and work in mask and gloves these days. I just had to be tested myself, results in a few days. Concidering that I have already lost one relative to this damn virus, I have no doubt it's real. He left behind a wife and child. frown

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Where’s Kingston and his graphs?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 15 of 32 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.