Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
A projection based on the optimistic hope of a four day doubling rate for deaths.

Must be pathetic ta be optimistic about deaths doublin.

But, whatever it takes to accomplish the liberal agenda.

No doubt your "projections" will be as accurate as liberal "projections" bout global warmin.

This is what you do with a thoughtful and well reasoned response... Idaho_Shooter is generous almost to a fault.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
A projection based on the optimistic hope of a four day doubling rate for deaths.

No doubt your "projections" will be as accurate as liberal "projections" bout global warmin.

A doubling rate of four days is a hell of a lot more optimistic than the observed tripling rate of four days.

Get back to me on the ninth of Apr and we will discuss how far my projections are BELOW actual data.

Again, Lord, I hope I am far, far wrong. Nothing could make me happier.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A doubling rate of four days is a hell of a lot more optimistic than the observed tripling rate of four days.

Get back to me on the ninth of Apr and we will discuss how far my projections are BELOW actual data.

Where is the tripling rate of every four days? Source? Thank you

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Fact: highly contagious
Fact: longer active life cycle on surfaces WGAS
Fact: carriers aren’t feeling sick while exposing others So?
Fact: 14 day period of feeling effects of disease to recovery...Longer if lungs are compromised and placed in ICU Just like the flu, except it doesn't kill anywhere near as many
Fact: will kill people who are healthy Just like the flu, except it doesn't kill as many
Fact: number of infected is increasing How can it not increase?
Fact: most people who catch it are convalescing at home and not being identified as COVID patient.It's a very weak cold virus, for the vast majority of people
Fact: no vaccine Not until one is developed, like any other cold virus in the last 50 years
Fact: you, nor I, have any idea how well we’re gonna do if we become infected. Got it, kicked its ass
Fact: if you were to catch it and die...It would be a shame...You’re an awesome villain and fun to poke at.True

Fact: IMO you’re an idiot...But, be safe. You post what you want, I'll post what I want, and the fire can decide

😎

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The new coronavirus may already have infected far more people in the UK than scientists had previously estimated — perhaps as much as half the population — according to modelling by researchers at the University of Oxford.
If the results are confirmed, they imply that fewer than one in a thousand of those infected with Covid-19 become ill enough to need hospital treatment, said Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology, who led the study. The vast majority develop very mild symptoms or none at all.
“We need immediately to begin large-scale serological surveys — antibody testing — to assess what stage of the epidemic we are in now,” she said.

Fewer that 1 per 1,000 who are infected become ill enough to need hospitalization.

https://www.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-6dd8-11ea-89df-41bea055720b?shareType=nongift

Oh, by the way commies, that is an OXFORD study just released.

What that means for you idiot commies here, is that the majority are “silent attack”. That means people get infected, and never get sick and spread it while they all are now building immunity from the antibodies NOW IN THEIR BODIES.

More than half of America is most likely carrying antibodies, and the above newly released FACTS from that OXFORD study is why they haven’t wanted to test for antibodies, because it would prove we are on the downside now and end the fear mongering, and stop the commie’s destruction of the economy dead in its tracks.

Print that FACT you commie SOB’s and wrap it, and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine you commie SOB’s.

Look it’s full of those hockey stick graphs you loath.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Graywolf260

I really don't understand your gibberish- are you saying that the pool of infected people isn't growing exponentially?

The pool of infected people is not growing exponentially.

The pool of people being tested is growing exponentially, due to the tests being available.

The two concepts have no logical connection, but the former is being used for propaganda purposes.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kingston

This is what you do with a thoughtful and well reasoned response... Idaho_Shooter is generous almost to a fault.

So next time, let *him* be on top.

Gotta be his turn.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You’re deranged if you are using Italy’s numbers and data . That’s been proven to be an apples and oranges comparison . (Italy to the US )

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The new coronavirus may already have infected far more people in the UK than scientists had previously estimated — perhaps as much as half the population — according to modelling by researchers at the University of Oxford.
If the results are confirmed, they imply that fewer than one in a thousand of those infected with Covid-19 become ill enough to need hospital treatment, said Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology, who led the study. The vast majority develop very mild symptoms or none at all.
“We need immediately to begin large-scale serological surveys — antibody testing — to assess what stage of the epidemic we are in now,” she said.

Fewer that 1 per 1,000 who are infected become ill enough to need hospitalization.

https://www.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-6dd8-11ea-89df-41bea055720b?shareType=nongift

What that means for you idiot commies here, is that the majority are “silent attack”. That means people get infected, and never get sick and spread it while they all are now building immunity from the antibodies NOW IN THEIR BODIES.

More than half of America is most likely carrying antibodies, and the above newly released FACTS from that OXFORD study is why they haven’t wanted to test for antibodies, because it would prove we are on the downside now and end the fear mongering, and stop the commie’s destruction of the economy dead in its tracks.

Print that FACT you commie SOB’s and wrap it, and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine you commie SOB’s.

See there you go, displaying your lack of intelligence which demands you use false accusations and name calling for lack of reasoning.

Did you miss the extensive use of modifiers in your quote?

MAY already have infected.
PERHAPS as much as half
According to MODELING
They IMPLY
IF the results are confirmed
We need to BEGIN surveys

That piece of rubbish is not worth the electrons it took to transmit it. Admittedly so by the author himself through the use of language.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Elkslayer91,

The study outlines a simulation. It’s a predictive model (in draft form). You’d know this if you cited original sources.

Draft-COVID-19-Model (13). PDF

Last edited by kingston; 03/24/20. Reason: Link fixed

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

So next time, let *him* be on top.

Gotta be his turn.

So you are back to the queer thing again. That seems to be a real fascination for you. Perhaps you should visit the Chicago bath houses. I have heard Zero had a good time there.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Elkslayer91,

The study outlines a simulation. It’s a predictive model (in draft form). You’d know this if you cited original sources.

Link tells me its bad.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have heard Zero had a good time there.

Didn't think you'da been able ta hear, what with your ears bein held in some guy's hands.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You’re deranged if you are using Italy’s numbers and data . That’s been proven to be an apples and oranges comparison . (Italy to the US )

I posted the graphed data individually, so folks could easily cite them individually. The last four posted cover just the US numbers.

G
G

I really don't understand your gibberish- are you saying that the pool of infected people isn't growing exponentially?

The pool of infected people is not growing exponentially.

The pool of people being tested is growing exponentially, due to the tests being available.

The two concepts have no logical connection, but the former is being used for propaganda purposes.

The number of tests is increasing rapidly, yes, but the number of deaths from the virus is increasing exponentially and that has nothing to do with the tests unless the tests kill people.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Elkslayer91,

Link fixed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fub,
Stay on point, please....F-aggot speak ain’t necessary to defend your position, unless it’s all you got left in your tank...

Elkplayer, I can entertain him easily enough with his favorite meme.

Now, Kingston, Alwaysoutdoors, and Idaho_shooter....Carry on. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Where is the tripling rate of every four days? Source? Thank you

See the quoted part of post 14703071 above. The data came from Worldometer. Check the graphs provided by other thoughtful participants.

Damn, this thread is growing far faster than I can type, and I got to get up and go to work in six hours.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[ the number of deaths from the virus is increasing exponentially and that has nothing to do with the tests unless the tests kill people.

The number of deaths was never increasing exponentially, and is leveling off.

That's why the liberal focus has shifted to number of cases, instead of number of deaths.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

See there you go, displaying your lack of intelligence which demands you use false accusations and name calling for lack of reasoning.

Did you miss the extensive use of modifiers in your quote?

MAY already have infected.
PERHAPS as much as half
According to MODELING
They IMPLY
IF the results are confirmed
We need to BEGIN surveys

That piece of rubbish is not worth the electrons it took to transmit it. Admittedly so by the author himself through the use of language.

The cruise ship proves the above article correct, no matter how you attempt to attack it.

LOW infection rate, and LOW death rate....FACTS Kill commie's lies.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.