Hop To
Page 33 of 60 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 59 60
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by hatari
For distinguished heroism in the face of Trolls and bots, I hereby confer unto Beaver 10
The Order of Hatari
With all rights and privileges that pertain.
Defender of the Realm.
Knight of the Agave
Earl of Single Malt
Defender of the the Constitution.
Hear, hear!šŸ’ŖšŸ‘šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ

ElkSlayer91, I believe I may have misjudged you.

You posted that in my $2 Trillion dollar thread, and went on to tell me you were a Dentist, your employees were at home with no salary, you were at home with no salary, not much money in the business account to last long. You then made two economic points, and then you asked to smoke a peace pipe and start anew.
You obviously had seen through my writings, covering the economic situation, Iā€™m not a troll, but a professional who knows business, which I damn well do.
You then deleted your above described posting.
I was busy covering several threads, and asking myself whether or not I should reply to someone, who heavily contributed to, and heavily participated in trolling and trashing me, and helped to create a rabid hate for me at this site.
You are one of the main three guilty parties that stirred this up on this site, and this very thread is a result of your actions taken over a year ago. You and ROCKINBBAR, teamed up to trash me here, along with SMOKEPOLE, who originally started it all and who happens to be a very mentally sick individual, who I have thoroughly enjoyed showing to be the fake he is. Ole Mr. GLOBAL WARMING BELIEVING COMMIE SMOKEPOLE, closet commie, aligned with the commies to take down the country, who just so happens to be right here in this very thread too, running his yap, professional cyber-stalker.
That is irrefutable being a simple search would prove all of it out.
This thread has your DNA at the foundation, before you even added to it with this posting. You should be mighty proud of yourself, a professional Dentist who trashed a person, who you knew absolutely nothing about, and simply went on otherā€™s speculation here that I was a troll, when all Iā€™ve ever done was defended myself when trolled here, and other times added value to this site, with professional level topics nobody could ever dispute with facts, but boy could they show how to troll, and you just showed it too.

I could show you multiple threads recently where I was giving sound financial advice, and these trolls come in and trash the thread, and canā€™t even provide any in depth sound discussion on the topic at hand. You, sir, are the architect of it. You, sir, helped build that foundation, and every low I.Q. troll here, has followed what you helped to start.

Hereā€™s the last example. Go start there, and read the last four pages after that post, and you will see the very same azzhats there attacking me, as are here in this thread and not adding anything of value. After you read that, come back and tell me again, how Iā€™m a troll, and how a troll has that level of breadth and knowledge. That type of depth only comes from decades of success and having the God given ability to have vision. You donā€™t ā€œlearnā€ vision. Only a few are lucky enough to get it through their DNA. And I guess the ones here who attack me, are just damn jealous I have that high of a level of business knowledge, and can put it down on paper at that level and itā€™s always been that way in the world, the middle class workers hate the C-Level executive types.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...wants-to-predict-the-bottom#Post14678981

Maybe read the below post first. That one post is probably the best concentrated example, and single handedly busts these azzhat's balls with solid evidence of who trashed that thread. Like always, these trolls blame me with ZERO evidence, but oh how I love the door they leave wide open, so I can shove the evidence down their throats.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14668160/re-dow-is-phuqked#Post14668160

And youā€™ll notice ole Beaver10 steady posting away with his cute little video, and having zero in depth knowledge to offer. Go read my links in ā€œthatā€ post, and come and tell me Iā€™m a troll. Trolls, again, donā€™t have what those postings have, intellect, depth, knowledge, and visionary abilities.

So why in Godā€™s name, would I want to start anew with you, and help you save your business, which I could, when you have spit in my face, when all Iā€™ve ever wanted to do here, was to come here, read wonderful stories of my fellow Americanā€™s experiences in the outdoors, and help give advice to help in many areas I happen to be knowledgeable in, when I have been attacked from pretty much the beginning of my steady posting here?

Look at Calvin, here, he trashed me in a thread, and I even pointed out to him, a major flaw in his website, so he could repair it and not have it making him look bad, being first impressions are everything, and he did repair it. Of course that was after I hammered his azz, because he was trashing me, and I wanted to show what a nice Christian I was, even after he was trolling and trashing me. And now here this fool just lit in this thread, running his yap, again. Mr. Elder of his church, and school board trustee, according to his bio. I guess he still canā€™t handle the fact I outed him, stating most school board members are commie democrats. Guess that hit too close to home, and his actions before and after are proving out as such, because, a Christian wouldnā€™t act the way he is. That is standard Marketing 101 this day and age, tell everyone where you go to church, etc., list it in your advertising, so you can brainwash potential customers into believing you are a moral person and trustworthy. But ole Calvin, Mr. Church Elder, he's here to trash me some more, and will prove me right again, no doubt, right Calvy Poo?

Which leads us to the aspect of commies like to attack the Christians, and THAT is what I damn well know all this trolling of me is about, and that is why I thoroughly enjoy putting these azzhat atheist commies in their place. I can read them a mile away through their unique signatures they attempt to hide behind in their postings. Thereā€™s a certain signature under the surface you can detect, and they canā€™t hide. And when they attack, they 100% prove out what my gut instinct was telling me, because they debate like all commies online, and offer absolutely nothing in explicit detail, facts, or the ability to produce supporting documentation which validates their stance.

Seriously sir, please tell me why I should help you, and be sure and come back, and trash this CHRISTIAN, being youā€™ve already started up again. I hope you are enjoying this thread, because I am about to add a lot of excitement to it, I guarantee you that.
I AM waiting.

Next heā€™ll be going after the optometrists.

That would be a pretty shortsighted thing to do.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
For distinguished heroism in the face of Trolls and bots, I hereby confer unto Beaver 10
The Order of Hatari
Defender of the Realm.
Knight of the Agave
Earl of Single Malt

You posted that in my $2 Trillion dollar thread, and went on to tell me you were a Dentist, your employees were at home with no salary, you were at home with no salary, not much money in the business account to last long. You then made two economic points, and then you asked to smoke a peace pipe and start anew.
You obviously had seen through my writings, covering the economic situation, Iā€™m not a troll, but a professional who knows business, which I damn well do.
I was busy covering several threads, and asking myself whether or not I should reply to someone, who heavily contributed to, and heavily participated in trolling and trashing me, and helped to create a rabid hate for me at this site.
You are one of the main three guilty parties that stirred this up on this site, and this very thread is a result of your actions taken over a year ago. You and ROCKINBBAR, teamed up to trash me here, along with SMOKEPOLE, who originally started it all and who happens to be a very mentally sick individual, who I have thoroughly enjoyed showing to be the fake he is. Ole Mr. GLOBAL WARMING BELIEVING COMMIE SMOKEPOLE, closet commie, aligned with the commies to take down the country, who just so happens to be right here in this very thread too, running his yap, professional cyber-stalker.
This thread has your DNA at the foundation, before you even added to it with this posting. You should be mighty proud of yourself, a professional Dentist who trashed a person, who you knew absolutely nothing about, and simply went on otherā€™s speculation here that I was a troll, when all Iā€™ve ever done was defended myself when trolled here, and other times added value to this site, with professional level topics nobody could ever dispute with facts, but boy could they show how to troll, and you just showed it too.

I could show you multiple threads recently where I was giving sound financial advice, and these trolls come in and trash the thread, and canā€™t even provide any in depth sound discussion on the topic at hand. You, sir, are the architect of it. You, sir, helped build that foundation, and every low I.Q. troll here, has followed what you helped to start.

Hereā€™s the last example. Go start there, and read the last four pages after that post, and you will see the very same azzhats there attacking me, as are here in this thread and not adding anything of value. After you read that, come back and tell me again, how Iā€™m a troll, and how a troll has that level of breadth and knowledge. That type of depth only comes from decades of success and having the God given ability to have vision. You donā€™t ā€œlearnā€ vision. Only a few are lucky enough to get it through their DNA. And I guess the ones here who attack me, are just damn jealous I have that high of a level of business knowledge, and can put it down on paper at that level and itā€™s always been that way in the world, the middle class workers hate the C-Level executive types.

Maybe read the below post first. That one post is probably the best concentrated example, and single handedly busts these azzhat's balls with solid evidence of who trashed that thread. Like always, these trolls blame me with ZERO evidence, but oh how I love the door they leave wide open, so I can shove the evidence down their throats.

And youā€™ll notice ole Beaver10 steady posting away with his cute little video, and having zero in depth knowledge to offer. Go read my links in ā€œthatā€ post, and come and tell me Iā€™m a troll. Trolls, again, donā€™t have what those postings have, intellect, depth, knowledge, and visionary abilities.

So why in Godā€™s name, would I want to start anew with you, and help you save your business, which I could, when you have spit in my face, when all Iā€™ve ever wanted to do here, was to come here, read wonderful stories of my fellow Americanā€™s experiences in the outdoors, and help give advice to help in many areas I happen to be knowledgeable in, when I have been attacked from pretty much the beginning of my steady posting here?

Look at Calvin, here, he trashed me in a thread, and I even pointed out to him, a major flaw in his website, so he could repair it and not have it making him look bad, being first impressions are everything, and he did repair it. Of course that was after I hammered his azz, because he was trashing me, and I wanted to show what a nice Christian I was, even after he was trolling and trashing me. And now here this fool just lit in this thread, running his yap, again. Mr. Elder of his church, and school board trustee, according to his bio. I guess he still canā€™t handle the fact I outed him, stating most school board members are commie democrats. Guess that hit too close to home, and his actions before and after are proving out as such, because, a Christian wouldnā€™t act the way he is. That is standard Marketing 101 this day and age, tell everyone where you go to church, etc., list it in your advertising, so you can brainwash potential customers into believing you are a moral person and trustworthy. But ole Calvin, Mr. Church Elder, he's here to trash me some more, and will prove me right again, no doubt, right Calvy Poo?

Which leads us to the aspect of commies like to attack the Christians, and THAT is what I damn well know all this trolling of me is about, and that is why I thoroughly enjoy putting these azzhat atheist commies in their place. I can read them a mile away through their unique signatures they attempt to hide behind in their postings. Thereā€™s a certain signature under the surface you can detect, and they canā€™t hide. And when they attack, they 100% prove out what my gut instinct was telling me, because they debate like all commies online, and offer absolutely nothing in explicit detail, facts, or the ability to produce supporting documentation which validates their stance.

Seriously sir, please tell me why I should help you, and be sure and come back, and trash this CHRISTIAN, being youā€™ve already started up again. I hope you are enjoying this thread, because I am about to add a lot of excitement to it, I guarantee you that.
I AM waiting.

Eye can not imagine anyone would go that far .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am beginning to think Mr. Elkslayer is ignoring the olive branch I am attempting to extend?

Nice!!!!
Great pic.

F.ucking Dandy!!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
The Order of Hatari
Defender of the Realm.
Knight of the Agave
Earl of Single Malt

I AM waiting.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The Order of Hatari
Defender of the Realm.
Knight of the Agave
Earl of Single Malt

I AM waiting.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Are you enjoying this Hatari?

I hope you are, sir.

You helped build this.

He is laughing AT you like the rest of us you narcissistic twit.

I don't think he is. He's not as stupid as all of you, his dentistry license proves it.

You don't get that, by having a SUPER LOW I.Q. like you guys have, and I believe he has read the hard facts I produced by now.

Facts are irrefutable evidence, just like math does not lie, facts don't lie either.

You truly are a special kind of idiot!!! In FACT you may be the biggest idiot on this forum and that is saying something.

Keep us laughing dumbass.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You think all these people are out to get you? Me included?

They aren't. I'm not either.

Everyone just thinks you are an idiot.

Get a clue, Elksucker.

Thanks for proving how mentally sick you are by posting the above outright lie, when everyone witnessed you and hatari leading the charge to run me off.

If you weren't out to get me, you would not have threatened to have me swatted by the TEXAS Rangers. There, I just proved again you are a commie baldfaced liar. See how simple that was you LOW I.Q. dimwit.

Again, you attempt to dispute cold hard facts, just like all democrat commie's.

Keep burying yourself. It's fun watching the LOW I.Q. mind of a commie.

"He is far from Stupid"

ā€person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligenceā€

ā€“ DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Itā€™s certainly not what I envisioned.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Itā€™s certainly not what I envisioned.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Poor Elksucker.

Hasn't gotten his quota of attention yet.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...re-lost-my-east-texas-lease#Post13654445

Originally Posted by ElkSucker91
I prefer black anus, just like my dad did....

No doubt about this troll. eek

Rockinbbar, above,changing my name to ElkSucker91 and my wording, to insult my dead dad.

My Dad is dead.

My Dad was a standup icon, and brilliant businessman.

My Dad was a CHRISTIAN.

My 91 YEAR OLD Dad was a WW2 Veteran.

My DAD WAS MURDERED TWO YEARS AGO BY THE DEATH PANELS IN THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, just like my sister was 5 years ago, YOU FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH.

And you will never be anywhere close, to having the class, integrity, or honor my dad had, because YOU'RE WHITE TRASH CLEAN TO THE BONE, AND I HOPE YOU DIE FROM A LONG AND PAINFUL DISEASE YOU FILTHY SONUFABITCH.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You think all these people are out to get you? Me included?

They aren't. I'm not either.

Everyone just thinks you are an idiot.

Get a clue, Elksucker.

Thanks for proving how mentally sick you are by posting the above outright lie, when everyone witnessed you and hatari leading the charge to run me off.

If you weren't out to get me, you would not have threatened to have me swatted by the TEXAS Rangers. There, I just proved again you are a commie baldfaced liar. See how simple that was you LOW I.Q. dimwit.

Again, you attempt to dispute cold hard facts, just like all democrat commie's.

Keep burying yourself. It's fun watching the LOW I.Q. mind of a commie.

I thought it was me and Kingston out to get you?

How about Beaver10? He started this thread..... grin

You keep bringing up your sister in post after post after post...

Do you have something you want to tell us? Are you feeling guilty?

Just wondering. I do that sometimes...

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
All of you have been accusing me of being a russian troll, and not a single one of you has the balls to put $40K on the table to back your PIE HOLE, and prove you're right.

Says so much.......drugstore cowboys riding double bubble.

I OWN you.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Poor Elksucker.

Rockinbbar, above,changing my name to ElkSucker91 and my wording, to insult my dead dad.

My Dad is dead.

My Dad was a CHRISTIAN.

My DAD WAS MURDERED TWO YEARS AGO BY THE DEATH PANELS IN THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, just like my sister was 5 years ago, YOU FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH.

And you will never be anywhere close, to having the class, integrity, or honor my dad had, because YOU'RE WHITE TRASH CLEAN TO THE BONE, AND I HOPE YOU DIE FROM A LONG AND PAINFUL DISEASE YOU FILTHY SONUFABITCH.

Try to look on the sunny side every now and then.

Itā€™ll do you good.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I never accused you of being a Russian............

ļæ½Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.ļæ½
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guy is going to earn himself a red flag.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You keep bringing up your sister in post after post after post...

Do you have something you want to tell us? Are you feeling guilty?

Thanks for proving once again, YOU ARE FILTHY WHITE TRASH CLEAN TO THE BONE.

Only a commie would post what you just did, and proves you have nothing left in your basket of tools.

My sister wasn't a whore, and only a bar whore would marry A FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH LIKE YOU.

See, I can play that game too, you filthy sonufabitch.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/29/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Poor Elksucker.

My Dad is dead.

My Dad was a CHRISTIAN.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 33 of 60 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1_deuce, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 1minute, 16penny, 67 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,814
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.