Hop To
Page 34 of 60 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 59 60
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You keep bringing up your sister in post after post after post...

Do you have something you want to tell us? Are you feeling guilty?

Thanks for proving once again, YOU ARE FILTHY WHITE TRASH CLEAN TO THE BONE.

Only a commie would post what you just did, and proves you have nothing left in your basket of tools.

My sister wasn't a whore like your wife, because only a bar whore would marry A FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH LIKE YOU.

See, I can play that game too, you filthy sonufabitch.

You kiss yo momma with that mouth ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok elkslayer this is your last chance.... put your money where your mouth is..... show us a pic and prove yourself.. and it won't cost anybody $40k.... do it!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you enjoying this Hatari?

I hope you are, sir.

You helped build this.

Still haven't figured out just how inconsequential you are here, have you?

You think all these people are out to get you? Me included?

They aren't. I'm not either.

Everyone just thinks you are an idiot.

Get a clue, Elksucker.

You missed the part where he told us he's a visionary, Barry.

Had we only known...

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Me thinks elkslayer91 is all talk and no action.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by hatari
For distinguished heroism in the face of Trolls and bots, I hereby confer unto Beaver 10

The Order of Hatari

With all rights and privileges that pertain.

Defender of the Realm.
Knight of the Agave
Earl of Single Malt

Defender of the the Constitution.

Hear, hear!💪👍🥃🥃

Originally Posted by hatari
ElkSlayer91, I believe I may have misjudged you.

You posted that in my $2 Trillion dollar thread, and went on to tell me you were a Dentist, your employees were at home with no salary, you were at home with no salary, not much money in the business account to last long. You then made two economic points, and then you asked to smoke a peace pipe and start anew.

You obviously had seen through my writings, covering the economic situation, I’m not a troll, but a professional who knows business, which I damn well do.

You then deleted your above described posting.

I was busy covering several threads, and asking myself whether or not I should reply to someone, who heavily contributed to, and heavily participated in trolling and trashing me, and helped to create a rabid hate for me at this site.

You are one of the main three guilty parties that stirred this up on this site, and this very thread is a result of your actions taken over a year ago. You and ROCKINBBAR, teamed up to trash me here, along with SMOKEPOLE, who originally started it all and who happens to be a very mentally sick individual, who I have thoroughly enjoyed showing to be the fake he is. Ole Mr. GLOBAL WARMING BELIEVING COMMIE SMOKEPOLE, closet commie, aligned with the commies to take down the country, who just so happens to be right here in this very thread too, running his yap, professional cyber-stalker.

That is irrefutable being a simple search would prove all of it out.

This thread has your DNA at the foundation, before you even added to it with this posting. You should be mighty proud of yourself, a professional Dentist who trashed a person, who you knew absolutely nothing about, and simply went on other’s speculation here that I was a troll, when all I’ve ever done was defended myself when trolled here, and other times added value to this site, with professional level topics nobody could ever dispute with facts, but boy could they show how to troll, and you just showed it too.

I could show you multiple threads recently where I was giving sound financial advice, and these trolls come in and trash the thread, and can’t even provide any in depth sound discussion on the topic at hand. You, sir, are the architect of it. You, sir, helped build that foundation, and every low I.Q. troll here, has followed what you helped to start.

Here’s the last example. Go start there, and read the last four pages after that post, and you will see the very same azzhats there attacking me, as are here in this thread and not adding anything of value. After you read that, come back and tell me again, how I’m a troll, and how a troll has that level of breadth and knowledge. That type of depth only comes from decades of success and having the God given ability to have vision. You don’t “learn” vision. Only a few are lucky enough to get it through their DNA. And I guess the ones here who attack me, are just damn jealous I have that high of a level of business knowledge, and can put it down on paper at that level and it’s always been that way in the world, the middle class workers hate the C-Level executive types.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...wants-to-predict-the-bottom#Post14678981

Maybe read the below post first. That one post is probably the best concentrated example, and single handedly busts these azzhat's balls with solid evidence of who trashed that thread. Like always, these trolls blame me with ZERO evidence, but oh how I love the door they leave wide open, so I can shove the evidence down their throats.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../14668160/re-dow-is-phuqked#Post14668160

And you’ll notice ole Beaver10 steady posting away with his cute little video, and having zero in depth knowledge to offer. Go read my links in “that” post, and come and tell me I’m a troll. Trolls, again, don’t have what those postings have, intellect, depth, knowledge, and visionary abilities.

So why in God’s name, would I want to start anew with you, and help you save your business, which I could, when you have spit in my face, when all I’ve ever wanted to do here, was to come here, read wonderful stories of my fellow American’s experiences in the outdoors, and help give advice to help in many areas I happen to be knowledgeable in, when I have been attacked from pretty much the beginning of my steady posting here?

Look at Calvin, here, he trashed me in a thread, and I even pointed out to him, a major flaw in his website, so he could repair it and not have it making him look bad, being first impressions are everything, and he did repair it. Of course that was after I hammered his azz, because he was trashing me, and I wanted to show what a nice Christian I was, even after he was trolling and trashing me. And now here this fool just lit in this thread, running his yap, again. Mr. Elder of his church, and school board trustee, according to his bio. I guess he still can’t handle the fact I outed him, stating most school board members are commie democrats. Guess that hit too close to home, and his actions before and after are proving out as such, because, a Christian wouldn’t act the way he is. That is standard Marketing 101 this day and age, tell everyone where you go to church, etc., list it in your advertising, so you can brainwash potential customers into believing you are a moral person and trustworthy. But ole Calvin, Mr. Church Elder, he's here to trash me some more, and will prove me right again, no doubt, right Calvy Poo?

Which leads us to the aspect of commies like to attack the Christians, and THAT is what I damn well know all this trolling of me is about, and that is why I thoroughly enjoy putting these azzhat atheist commies in their place. I can read them a mile away through their unique signatures they attempt to hide behind in their postings. There’s a certain signature under the surface you can detect, and they can’t hide. And when they attack, they 100% prove out what my gut instinct was telling me, because they debate like all commies online, and offer absolutely nothing in explicit detail, facts, or the ability to produce supporting documentation which validates their stance.

Seriously sir, please tell me why I should help you, and be sure and come back, and trash this CHRISTIAN, being you’ve already started up again. I hope you are enjoying this thread, because I am about to add a lot of excitement to it, I guarantee you that.

I AM waiting.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Only a commie would post what you just did, and proves you have nothing left in your basket of tools.

My sister wasn't a whore, and only a bar whore would marry A FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH LIKE YOU.

I didn't post about your sister... You kept bringing her up, yourself.

I didn't mention she was a whore either.

You did.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me thinks you are correct Ken, doesn't cost a thing to post a pic... I suspect this is bigger than Elkslayer...... smile

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If someone keeps copying and pasting the same thing over and over does it make it true???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

Don't be the darkness.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Me thinks you are correct Ken, doesn't cost a thing to post a pic... I suspect this is bigger than Elkslayer...... smile

You should have held it closer to the camera. Makes it look bigger 😂

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Springcove
If someone keeps copying and pasting the same thing over and over does it make it true???

Only for a democrat.

Ya reckon Elkslayer,,,,,,,,,,,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

You should have held it closer to the camera. Makes it look bigger 😂

I will send you a dick pic.... smile

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I reckon...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

My sister wasn't a whore, and only a bar whore would marry A FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH LIKE YOU.

I didn't mention she was a whore either.

You did.

WHORE? where ? 😂

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Hey pal, you're low I.Q., and your lying are starting to break records.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 34 of 60 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,566
Posts18,473,245
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.