-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 60 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 59 60
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It doesn't matter what he is. As long as he keeps threads going, keeps posts coming, keeps getting views for all the ads, he'll be kept around like all the other agitators and trolls. Business is business.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re mine...I own you...😎

Hey Beav, got this far, but I cant see phouckwit's posts, put that dumbass, dipschit on ignore long ago !

Don't care for the ckhunts ego, & that he thinks he is debating everyone !

The only debating he is capable of, is mass debating (possibly) !

Fight the good fight brother.

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of the Trolls will never be understood, let alone believed, by their Toadies” (tm) – ElkSlayer91

there, you seemed to have forgotten something.

You're welcome,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NHK9,
My dream would be to read about a skinny 24 year old punk named Elkslayer91 who after kicking a Chihuahua that someone saw happen, called the police.

After a very brief chase across his mom’s backyard, a Police K9 hit him, took him down, and locked him up until the officer/handler approached and dumped a full can of pumpkin-head spray into his face.

Still struggling and flailing his thin, spindly arms at the cop dog, the officer/handler lights elkslayer91 up with voltage until his bowels release.

K9 Officer then calls for transport of this POS....I’d be happy to write up your report, if I could. 😬😎

It’d be more generous to volunteer transportation.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
You’re mine...I own you...😎

Hey Beav, got this far, but I cant see phouckwit's posts, put that dumbass, dipschit on ignore long ago !

Don't care for the ckhunts ego, & that he thinks he is debating everyone !

The only debating he is capable of, is mass debating (possibly) !

Fight the good fight brother.

grin

We have all done a good job of getting a lot of members to see what this little Fem-Bot-Boy is all about. That was the goal.

We all deal with trolls, here...But, this fûcker has some bad actor intentions behind his posts.

He’s trolling for a person who could ignite, with his encouragement, and do social harm to innocent people.

That’s a big difference than a political hack who enjoys causing a ruckus over Left and Right politics.

Hope you and the fam are doing well...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[quote=rockinbbar]I rest my case.

You never had a case, and you started your first comment below with an outright lie. You are the mental psycho here, not me, because you’re a pathological liar, and one of the largest ego maniacs on this site inflicted with severe narcissism.

You just outright lied here, and you, nor anyone, can find a quote of mine admitting as such, “anywhere” on the internet, because your statement above is solid proof of your cyber-stalking and lying of me. You are mentally sick.

Prove me wrong, and go find the posting where I admitted I’m part of that group.

You are a extremely mentally sick person, because what I did in fact state, was it was their “website” where I found information about the annexation of the Republic of Texas into the union, and where they had all the paperwork they had found in the library, posted on their site.

So you see, Mr. Barry, I just again proved, it is YOU who is the psycho here not me, and I could very easily go find that conversation to prove that as factual evidence, proving you are a bald faced liar. I could also bet you, $40K, that what I just stated is true and factual, but we both know you aren’t man enough to back your yap, like all commies, and especially being you’re a broke-dic.

Okay Bud... Here ya go.

In your own words.

1. - TEXAS residents doen't have a communist state payroll tax taken out of their paycheck.

2. - TEXAS has the resources to survive on its own.

3 - TEXAS doesn't have to secede.

4. - TEXAS can't secede.

5. - TEXAS was never a part of the union legally, therefore it can't, nor does it HAVE TO, secede.

BONUS QUESTION GENIUS - How do you secede from something you were never legally a part of?

ANSWER - You can't.

As you read this, TEXAS is a legal sovereign nation, the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, based on law going back to the Magna Carta.

The Republic of TEXAS was illegally annexed byway of joint resolution. You can't annex a sovereign nation by joint resolution, only by TREATY.

Sovereign nations can only be annexed by TREATY. That is what the WRITTEN LAW states.

The politicians of TEXAS are traitors for allowing this charade to continue, and forcing us to be financially enslaved to the bankrupt COMMUNIST U.S.A.

The two quotes below are from respected people, heavily involved in TEXAS politics, I grabbed off a facebook thread discussing Texas annexation back in 2015:

[[[“I think there's a decent legal argument that Texas' annexation was illegal since its annexation was based on a resolution of Congress rather than a treaty as is required by international law.” – Lance Lawrence Kennedy

“I've wondered about that” – Melinda Determan Fredricks]]].

I knew what they were referencing, because I had come across the information years prior.

Congress first voted NO on a Treaty to annex Texas, because they didn’t want the debt that came along with annexing Texas from their war with Mexico for TEXAS Independence.

Another quote from people discussing it:

“After 2 attempts at admission, Texas was accepted into the Union by joint resolution of the US House & US Senate, not treaty. An annexation treaty was in progress & under negotiation, but when Texas worked out a trade deal with France & Britain over cotton & might possibly become a protectorate of Britain, the US Congress was alarmed & quickly accepted Texas

The US Congress QUICKLY and ILLEGALLY ANNEXED the sovereign nation, the REPUBLIC of TEXAS by an illegal joint resolution.

Republic of TEXAS:
“The first resolutions were introduced into Congress in the House, Jan. 25, 1845; by joint resolution, in the House, Dec. 16; and in the Senate, Dec. 22. Texas was admitted as a State without the formality of a treaty.”

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/texas/westward-expansion.htm

In the DARK OF NIGHT, and some researchers state there were NOT enough Representatives for a LEGAL quorum to have a LEGAL vote, but they went ahead and voted anyway on annexing the REPUBLIC of TEXAS by a JOINT RESOLUTION, which is not legal being the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is a sovereign nation, and the ONLY way to annex a sovereign nation is by TREATY, which is required by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

The vote in Congress was late at night, on a New Years Eve or Christmas Eve is how I remember reading the facts, just like when they voted in the dark of night to create the FED and IRS.

The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, a sovereign nation, has NEVER LEGALLY been a part of the USA, therefore it could never have seceded during the civil war and rejoined after the Civil War, being it has been a sovereign nation all along.

More evidence the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is still a separate sovereign nation/ Republic:
http://thetexasrepublic.com/yet-more-evidence-that-texas-is-still-a-republic/

Just like all other facts in history pertaining to tyranny, the Communists who presently own the media bury these facts, stifle speech, send federal government alphabet agencies to harass and control the people.

The USA and its federal agencies have no legal jurisdiction within the legal boundary of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, and INTERNATIONAL LAW, and the ILLEGAL ANNEXATION of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, proves it.

As long as the citizens of the sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, allow themselves to be brainwashed by these Communists in Austin and traitorous law enforcement agencies enabling this tyranny by the foreign invaders from the USA, they, nor their children, will ever know what true freedom is, as they sit back and refuse to fight for their freedom, and their right to legally declare and re-establish their sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS.

Just realize this "fact", once the REPUBLIC of TEXAS re-establishes its sovereignty, you'll be SOL in a Communist country until YOU can find your balls to fight for your freedom.

Better?

Here's a bit of info on the terror watch group...

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/republic-texas

Summary:

The Republic of Texas is a general term for several militia organizations that claim that the annexation of Texas by the United States was illegal and that Texas remains an independent nation to this day, but is under occupation. The issue of the legal status of Texas led the group to claim they have reinstated a provisional government on December 13, 1995. Activists within the movement claim over 40,000 active supporters. The Republic of Texas teaches its members to practice redemption (a complicated set of bank fraud techniques, morally justified in the eyes of its practitioners by elaborate conspiracy theories and paper terrorism, using fraudulent legal documents and filings to harass the government.VideoVIdeo: 2009 'Texas Secession & Independence' This video highlights the growing movement to free Texas with news clips, audio spots and such put together. A Congressman, an actor, an economist, a Governor, etc all speak…
Republic of Texas, also known as Provisional Government of the Republic of Texas is an active group formed c. 1995.
TRAC Analysis: Ideology
Separatist / New Regime Nationalist / Ethnic Nationalist, Economic Terrorism and Extortion
TRAC Analysis: Tactics
Economic Terrorism and Extortion

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You've already admitted to association with a known terrorist organization... The Republic of Texas kooks, that have actually kidnapped and killed people, and are on the terror watch list.

I'll quit poking you on here, because frankly, you are scary.

You are exactly the type that pops a spring and goes out and kills people.

Your insanity and delirium is obviously progressive.

Psycho.

Hey scary barry, mr. progressive pathological liar, where is my admission to being a member to a terrorist organization in those quotes you posted, Mr. failed detective?

You claim I’m an idiot here, but only an idiot like you would produce hard evidence that proves you are the pathological lying PSYCHO troll here, not I.

You libeled me, so show your hard evidence from the quotes, you PIECE OF WHITE TRASH FILTHY LYING SONUFABITCH.

Everyone wants to see how "smart” [cough] you are.

Let’s see how good you are at discovery. All I see is me commenting about the information I came across online. Commenting about information a group put up online, does NOT make me a member of that group, BUT IT DOES make you an idiot for accusing me, when you can’t produce the evidence needed to convict.

Prove you’re not a LYING CYBER-STALKING TROLLING WHITE TRASH PSYCHO.

Show us you’re not the PSYCHO progressive you accuse me to be, mr. pathological LIAR.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The best thing to come from this thread is Elkslayer91 has made a whole bunch of new friends from the bad side of Fire town.

Sputz, your new friends will play with you whenever they see you attempting to post your BS.

WE ALL OWN YOU.

You're a broke-dic, and always will be.

I had all of you owned from the first page. Not my fault you can't recognize that.

And thanks for proving all of you are closet commies. Saul Alinsky would be awful proud of his students (YOU) growing into such productive useful idiots.

I VERY much enjoyed your Hurt Feelers Report and the fact that your melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly NO "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

My MASTERY of Engleesh is without peer and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you cain't afford punctuation,nor understand the power of a paragraph. What do you "do" for a "living" again,which paints you in so many corners?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm as at ease in Sandbagging,as you are in talking out your Whining Ass,which rather reliably arranges oblivious humor,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do cite any/all words that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to savvy and I'll happily break things down and illuminate your STUPIDITY even fhuqking further. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kudos on your Vagina Monologue and I very MUCH enjoyed that the tears are real. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Remsen
The best thing to come from this thread is Elkslayer91 has made a whole bunch of new friends from the bad side of Fire town.

Sputz, your new friends will play with you whenever they see you attempting to post your BS.

WE ALL OWN YOU.

You're a broke-dic, and always will be.

I had all of you owned from the first page. Not my fault you can't recognize that.

And thanks for proving all of you are closet commies. Saul Alinsky would be awful proud of his students (YOU) growing into such productive useful idiots.

I VERY much enjoyed your Hurt Feelers Report and the fact that your melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly NO "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

My MASTERY of Engleesh is without peer and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you cain't afford punctuation,nor understand the power of a paragraph. What do you "do" for a "living" again,which paints you in so many corners?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm as at ease in Sandbagging,as you are in talking out your Whining Ass,which rather reliably arranges oblivious humor,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do cite any/all words that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to savvy and I'll happily break things down and illuminate your STUPIDITY even fhuqking further. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kudos on your Vagina Monologue and I very MUCH enjoyed that the tears are real. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Damn. That read just like a Big Stick post about why you should use 180s in a 7mm08 and anything else is a pecker on a gnat.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Laffin!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NH K9
"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of the Trolls will never be understood, let alone believed, by their Toadies” – ElkSlayer91

A reading from the Book of Yankees.

Actually, he's is plagiarizing a quote by Plato. He changed a couple of words and is now trying to claim it as his own.

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

― Plato

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paul_M
"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of the Trolls will never be understood, let alone believed, by their Toadies” – ElkSlayer91

Actually, he's is plagiarizing a quote by Plato. He changed a couple of words and is now trying to claim it as his own.

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

― Plato

Oh boy, he’s not gonna like this.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
As far as cyber-stalking, you're the only one here who's done that and you're projecting.

You're a pathological liar, and everyone knows you're a mentally deranged troll on here.

How many times does this evidence have to be produced for you? You're mentally sick.

Below is Aces handing smokepole his azz in a thread. [

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/30/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Let’s see how good you are at discovery. All I see is me commenting about the information I came across online. Commenting about information a group put up online, does NOT make me a member of that group,

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and stinks like a duck.... Most reasonable people think it IS a duck.

You parrot the very ideology and crazy stuff those ROT kooks do.

Hell just look at your self proclaimed location... Republic of Texas. Hmmm..... crazy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Just using YOUR own words. Sorry for pointing them out. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Paul_M

― Plato

Oh boy, he’s not gonna like this.

yeah, but I trademarked his version for him so it's HIS now.

Plato, Schmato. He was probably a liberal, Saul Alinsky follower too.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Fireball’s favorite 80s flick:

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by cas6969
It doesn't matter what he is. As long as he keeps threads going, keeps posts coming, keeps getting views for all the ads, he'll be kept around like all the other agitators and trolls. Business is business.

Ding ding ding!!!
Zactly......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ding ding ding!!!
Zactly......

That's what happens here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ding ding ding!!!
Zactly......

Yep

thought we were going to need to resort to those awful BOOBIE threads to keep the ratings up.

Wheeeew...not necessary now. ( frown )

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 46 of 60 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (06hunter59, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 222Sako, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,207
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.