Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 53 of 60 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 59 60
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The DUMBASS runs strong with this one. He’s like the Darth Vader of stupidity. 🤖

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
How can you all badmouth the almighty elkslayer91? He is an expert in all fields and we are doing ourselves a great disservice by not taking every word as Gospel! He is the chosen one to lead us to the promise land and you all mock him! For shame! grin

I AM.

So when's your crucifixion to take place?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider
How can you all badmouth the almighty elkslayer91? He is an expert in all fields and we are doing ourselves a great disservice by not taking every word as Gospel! He is the chosen one to lead us to the promise land and you all mock him! For shame! grin

I AM.

It has already happened. Don't you remember taking a pound of flesh from my back?

You've spent months here boasting your hate towards me.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Holy Crap...is this schidt show still going on???? WTF.............

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I AM.

It has already happened. Don't you remember taking a pound of flesh from my back?

If there was ever a doubt that your capacity to think and speak (or write) rationally was diminished, it no longer just a doubt. Seek professional help.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I AM.

If there was ever a doubt that your capacity to think and speak (or write) rationally was diminished, it no longer just a doubt. Seek professional help.

You first. You're the TROLL, not me.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole

Here’s the link to my first post in that 13 page thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13067171

I went into explicit detail to support my position, and ZERO people in that thread where capable of writing a detailed to the point, as I was, to prove my position wrong.

The trolls came out of the woodwork, to do what they do best, troll, and many in that thread, are here, because they got their azzes kicked by me, and they were not man enough to accept it.

If you have any ounce of integrity, go to that link and finish reading the thread, 9 more pages, and hopefully you’ll understand what I was describing as far as using different aim points on the large game size body of an elk, to compensate for “known” bullet drop, in order to place the bullet in the center of the boiler room. I would not suggest that tactic for smaller game, obviously.

No body in that thread were able to prove me wrong, but good ole smokepole kept it active by continually cyber-stalking me, with his vague and no specifics posting, in order to brainwash the masses he was intelligent on the matter. You will also notice, smokepole did not make ONE SINGLE post with specific laid out details, like I was doing, to prove me wrong, because he is incapable of going into any in depth conversation, and producing the level of work I did in that thread. There is absolutely nowhere on this site, where I have seen smokepole write high level professional work, to support his position, and he moves the goal posts when challenged, or simply just fades away, to save face, like all commies.

He got his azz handed to him, along with pharm and a few others, and all these idiots started cyber-stalking me from that point forward.

LOL, what a putz, I hope people do actually go and read that thread. You keep saying it was me "cyber-stalking" you but everyone on that thread had the same opinion--you're full of sh*t. It's like a case study in delusional personalities, one person after another telling you you're full of sh*t, yet it's everyone else who's wrong, LOL. A trajectory of plus 8" at midrange is not something anyone with a lick of sense would subscribe to. Even someone who sighted in at Jackson MS. How's that for "high-level professional work," LOL?

But keep it up, you're doing "great." It's hilarious to hear you talk about the "level of work" you produced. All you did was cut and past ballistic tables that are free to anyone with a smart phone.

But no one can download common sense, and therien lies your problem.

Gee, where have I seen that before?

Oh yeah, .................................right f'n here on this thread.

loony91, remember, just because you are actually paranoid/schizo, it doesn't mean we're not all after you. wink

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The whole fuggin forum is trolls according to you. You suffer from grandiose thinking. You are not only not the sharpest knife in the drawer, you're not even a knife. Mama should not have planted all these false ideas about yourself in your peapickin mind.

Now, GFY.

Don't be the darkness.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Hey elkslayer......

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My uncle is a nuclear physicist and had been working on a project that is not moving along as they had hoped. I'll get him in touch with elkhumper...I'm sure he has all the answers.

What a douche.

Can loony91 give info on what date to start tomatoes at in the high desert where they have historically had snow in every month of the year?

How to best break thru caliche when planting a tree here?

And how to stop leaks on a nearly 40 year old tractor?

Asking for a friend.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You used the noun form?
You fool!
Never use the noun form in front of Elkschlonger.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Dude in the hat looks like he's askeerd the gun gonna fly right out the lady's hands and hit him in the head.

Geno

In it is contentment

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
But, do you notice elkhunternm is right behind the shooter. Far enough to avoid getting fallen on, but close enough to catch the rifle. He’s been there before. You can just tell.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We all now own this young troll and will play with him whenever we desire a good laugh...

Just to watch him gut his bedroom by pulling strips of wallpaper off each wall and chucking his model airplanes against his bedroom door in fits of rage, makes for some damn good entertainment.

Enjoy our new toy....😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The whole fuggin forum is trolls according to you.

You're participating in a thread to trash me, troll, 40+ pages worth, and counting and many participants.

Yeah, I believe that covers "according to me" p-r-e-t-t-y damn good, what do you think?

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I AM.

Narcissism is not a virtue...

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
We...will play with him whenever we desire a good laugh...

Play with? Here, this one’s DONE, go take this trash out to the curb.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Bearwee, are you telling me in your above statement, you are fantasizing about RAPING MY DEAD SISTER?

Please expound further.

Can't offend a Russian Troll.

Just making my point.

You aren't even good entertainment any longer.

I'll quit feeding the troll now.

You never made a point. You made a complete fool out of yourself, and proved you're nothing but filthy white trailer trash, with your comments about my dead family members.

You're lower than a EBT cardholder. You're pure white trash filth, and a complete disgrace to every LEO in the country who wears or has worn the badge with honor and integrity.

You're quitting because you got your azz handed to you, again, and you never had any horsepower between your ears to begin with.

You're so damn STUPID, you have a brand on your holster in your avatar picture that doesn't match your user name.

That brand on your holster in your avatar picture is a "Rocking B" brand.

It is NOT a Rocking B Bar, brand, to match your Rockinbbar name, Mr. drugstore cowboy.

Thanks for the laughs, you IDIOT mentally deranged cyber-stalking TROLL.

Where are those TEXAS Rangers, you threatened me with, that were suppose to SWAT me, Mr badazz drugstore cowboy?

Hey BEARWEE, were you ever really a LEO, are were you just a rent-a-security-guard WANNA-B-LEO? The TEXAS Rangers, watching over my shoulder, are dying laughing and want to know?

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I just troll the trolls here. I'm the #1 dumbass troll here right now.

I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU!

NEXT.....

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/31/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JFC, elky, go take a walk and let your computer cool down,

You are showing more red ass that any red-assed monkey is capable of showing.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

loony91, remember, just because you are actually paranoid/schizo, it doesn't mean we're not all after you. wink

Geno

TFF Geno !

Fool the BOT, with a "twist".

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 53 of 60 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (16penny, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 1234, 52 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,585
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.