Originally Posted by Beaver10
We...will play with him whenever we desire a good laugh...

Play with? Here, this one’s DONE, go take this trash out to the curb.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Bearwee, are you telling me in your above statement, you are fantasizing about RAPING MY DEAD SISTER?

Please expound further.

Can't offend a Russian Troll.

Just making my point.

You aren't even good entertainment any longer.

I'll quit feeding the troll now.

You never made a point. You made a complete fool out of yourself, and proved you're nothing but filthy white trailer trash, with your comments about my dead family members.

You're lower than a EBT cardholder. You're pure white trash filth, and a complete disgrace to every LEO in the country who wears or has worn the badge with honor and integrity.

You're quitting because you got your azz handed to you, again, and you never had any horsepower between your ears to begin with.

You're so damn STUPID, you have a brand on your holster in your avatar picture that doesn't match your user name.

That brand on your holster in your avatar picture is a "Rocking B" brand.

It is NOT a Rocking B Bar, brand, to match your Rockinbbar name, Mr. drugstore cowboy.

Thanks for the laughs, you IDIOT mentally deranged cyber-stalking TROLL.

Where are those TEXAS Rangers, you threatened me with, that were suppose to SWAT me, Mr badazz drugstore cowboy?

Hey BEARWEE, were you ever really a LEO, are were you just a rent-a-security-guard WANNA-B-LEO? The TEXAS Rangers, watching over my shoulder, are dying laughing and want to know?

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I just troll the trolls here. I'm the #1 dumbass troll here right now.

I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOU!

NEXT.....

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/31/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)