Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSucker91

I OWN you.

Yeah. You own me alright... LOL.

What's the matter smokepoleJR. You afraid of quoting the whole post, because it exposes you for the sorry schit you truly are? Another commie move, completely ignore the facts, and continue to keep the pressure on your oponent......straight out of commie SAUL (COMMIE) ALINSKY'S BOOK, "RULES FOR RADICALS"

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You don't get to "change or move the goal posts". It wasn't your bet or challenge, and you just proved you're a closet democrat, because that is the commie standard M.O., move the goal posts.....keep moving the goal posts.

The terms have been printed. Send your $5,000 to Rick, and I'll draw up the contract you broke-dic.

Your replies here prove once again, you democrats can dish it out, but can't take it when the facts are shoved in your face.

To prove you're a closet democrat, you stated, MEET UP WITH A FEW OF "US". You are no different than the EBT CARDHOLDERS IN THE GHETTO, and your VERY SPOKEN WORDS just proved it out.

Lastly, it's you who doesn't have a HAIR ON YOUR ASS, BOY, because it is YOU who has to have "US" to back your PUZZY AZZ up.

I OWN you.

Send $40K to Rick you broke-dic sonufabitch.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/30/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)