Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Originally Posted by hatari
ElkSlayer91, I believe I may have misjudged you. (I wrote this to him, and obviously I was wrong)

You posted that in my $2 Trillion dollar thread, and went on to tell me you were a Dentist, your employees were at home with no salary, you were at home with no salary, not much money in the business account to last long. You then made two economic points, and then you asked to smoke a peace pipe and start anew.

You obviously had seen through my writings, covering the economic situation, I’m not a troll, but a professional who knows business, which I damn well do.

You then deleted your above described posting.

Seriously sir, please tell me why I should help you, and be sure and come back, and trash this CHRISTIAN, being you’ve already started up again. I hope you are enjoying this thread, because I am about to add a lot of excitement to it, I guarantee you that.

I AM waiting.

Well, if you want me to answer you directly, I will. As I said before, I threw out an Olive Branch and quickly saw that thread and conversation degenerating, and decided to back out of it.

I haven't interacted with you in quite a while, and am totally amazed at the false assumptions and conclusions you drew on this thread I assure you sir, I am a bystander on this one - other than my Order of Hatari humor that you may or may not appreciate. "Started it up again?" Never knew I ever "started" anything with you. That's why you went on ignore. The communication wasn't there.

The fact that you came all unglued with me over that is telling. You jumped in with both feet to be instantly combative. You itch for confrontation. I could see those traits coming on in the other thread and that's why I backed off. You made quite a number of erroneous assumption in your last attack, so tell me why I should go any further?

To make it plain, everything you posted above beyond that I attempted to engage with you is wrong. Sorry, but you're wrong. You didn't cross my mind after that post until this one was something like 23 pages and growing. You have been quite the inspiration for others, I will admit.

So in the CHRISTIAN spirit of which you speak, please recognized that after a hiatus, I attempted to make the peace. Maybe you should be satisfied with the idea at least I tried, but the conditions just weren't there. Vaya con Dios!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo