Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=rockinbbar]I rest my case.

You never had a case, and you started your first comment below with an outright lie. You are the mental psycho here, not me, because you’re a pathological liar, and one of the largest ego maniacs on this site inflicted with severe narcissism.

You just outright lied here, and you, nor anyone, can find a quote of mine admitting as such, “anywhere” on the internet, because your statement above is solid proof of your cyber-stalking and lying of me. You are mentally sick.

Prove me wrong, and go find the posting where I admitted I’m part of that group.

You are a extremely mentally sick person, because what I did in fact state, was it was their “website” where I found information about the annexation of the Republic of Texas into the union, and where they had all the paperwork they had found in the library, posted on their site.

So you see, Mr. Barry, I just again proved, it is YOU who is the psycho here not me, and I could very easily go find that conversation to prove that as factual evidence, proving you are a bald faced liar. I could also bet you, $40K, that what I just stated is true and factual, but we both know you aren’t man enough to back your yap, like all commies, and especially being you’re a broke-dic.

Okay Bud... Here ya go.

In your own words.

1. - TEXAS residents doen't have a communist state payroll tax taken out of their paycheck.

2. - TEXAS has the resources to survive on its own.

3 - TEXAS doesn't have to secede.

4. - TEXAS can't secede.

5. - TEXAS was never a part of the union legally, therefore it can't, nor does it HAVE TO, secede.

BONUS QUESTION GENIUS - How do you secede from something you were never legally a part of?

ANSWER - You can't.

As you read this, TEXAS is a legal sovereign nation, the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, based on law going back to the Magna Carta.

The Republic of TEXAS was illegally annexed byway of joint resolution. You can't annex a sovereign nation by joint resolution, only by TREATY.

Sovereign nations can only be annexed by TREATY. That is what the WRITTEN LAW states.

The politicians of TEXAS are traitors for allowing this charade to continue, and forcing us to be financially enslaved to the bankrupt COMMUNIST U.S.A.

The two quotes below are from respected people, heavily involved in TEXAS politics, I grabbed off a facebook thread discussing Texas annexation back in 2015:

[[[“I think there's a decent legal argument that Texas' annexation was illegal since its annexation was based on a resolution of Congress rather than a treaty as is required by international law.” – Lance Lawrence Kennedy

“I've wondered about that” – Melinda Determan Fredricks]]].

I knew what they were referencing, because I had come across the information years prior.

Congress first voted NO on a Treaty to annex Texas, because they didn’t want the debt that came along with annexing Texas from their war with Mexico for TEXAS Independence.

Another quote from people discussing it:

“After 2 attempts at admission, Texas was accepted into the Union by joint resolution of the US House & US Senate, not treaty. An annexation treaty was in progress & under negotiation, but when Texas worked out a trade deal with France & Britain over cotton & might possibly become a protectorate of Britain, the US Congress was alarmed & quickly accepted Texas

The US Congress QUICKLY and ILLEGALLY ANNEXED the sovereign nation, the REPUBLIC of TEXAS by an illegal joint resolution.

Republic of TEXAS:
“The first resolutions were introduced into Congress in the House, Jan. 25, 1845; by joint resolution, in the House, Dec. 16; and in the Senate, Dec. 22. Texas was admitted as a State without the formality of a treaty.”

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/texas/westward-expansion.htm

In the DARK OF NIGHT, and some researchers state there were NOT enough Representatives for a LEGAL quorum to have a LEGAL vote, but they went ahead and voted anyway on annexing the REPUBLIC of TEXAS by a JOINT RESOLUTION, which is not legal being the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is a sovereign nation, and the ONLY way to annex a sovereign nation is by TREATY, which is required by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

The vote in Congress was late at night, on a New Years Eve or Christmas Eve is how I remember reading the facts, just like when they voted in the dark of night to create the FED and IRS.

The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, a sovereign nation, has NEVER LEGALLY been a part of the USA, therefore it could never have seceded during the civil war and rejoined after the Civil War, being it has been a sovereign nation all along.

More evidence the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is still a separate sovereign nation/ Republic:
http://thetexasrepublic.com/yet-more-evidence-that-texas-is-still-a-republic/

Just like all other facts in history pertaining to tyranny, the Communists who presently own the media bury these facts, stifle speech, send federal government alphabet agencies to harass and control the people.

The USA and its federal agencies have no legal jurisdiction within the legal boundary of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, and INTERNATIONAL LAW, and the ILLEGAL ANNEXATION of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, proves it.

As long as the citizens of the sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, allow themselves to be brainwashed by these Communists in Austin and traitorous law enforcement agencies enabling this tyranny by the foreign invaders from the USA, they, nor their children, will ever know what true freedom is, as they sit back and refuse to fight for their freedom, and their right to legally declare and re-establish their sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS.

Just realize this "fact", once the REPUBLIC of TEXAS re-establishes its sovereignty, you'll be SOL in a Communist country until YOU can find your balls to fight for your freedom.

Better?

Here's a bit of info on the terror watch group...

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/republic-texas

Summary:

The Republic of Texas is a general term for several militia organizations that claim that the annexation of Texas by the United States was illegal and that Texas remains an independent nation to this day, but is under occupation. The issue of the legal status of Texas led the group to claim they have reinstated a provisional government on December 13, 1995. Activists within the movement claim over 40,000 active supporters. The Republic of Texas teaches its members to practice redemption (a complicated set of bank fraud techniques, morally justified in the eyes of its practitioners by elaborate conspiracy theories and paper terrorism, using fraudulent legal documents and filings to harass the government.VideoVIdeo: 2009 'Texas Secession & Independence' This video highlights the growing movement to free Texas with news clips, audio spots and such put together. A Congressman, an actor, an economist, a Governor, etc all speak…
Republic of Texas, also known as Provisional Government of the Republic of Texas is an active group formed c. 1995.
TRAC Analysis: Ideology
Separatist / New Regime Nationalist / Ethnic Nationalist, Economic Terrorism and Extortion
TRAC Analysis: Tactics
Economic Terrorism and Extortion

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You've already admitted to association with a known terrorist organization... The Republic of Texas kooks, that have actually kidnapped and killed people, and are on the terror watch list.

I'll quit poking you on here, because frankly, you are scary.

You are exactly the type that pops a spring and goes out and kills people.

Your insanity and delirium is obviously progressive.

Psycho.

Hey scary barry, mr. progressive pathological liar, where is my admission to being a member to a terrorist organization in those quotes you posted, Mr. failed detective?

You claim I’m an idiot here, but only an idiot like you would produce hard evidence that proves you are the pathological lying PSYCHO troll here, not I.

You libeled me, so show your hard evidence from the quotes, you PIECE OF WHITE TRASH FILTHY LYING SONUFABITCH.

Everyone wants to see how "smart” [cough] you are.

Let’s see how good you are at discovery. All I see is me commenting about the information I came across online. Commenting about information a group put up online, does NOT make me a member of that group, BUT IT DOES make you an idiot for accusing me, when you can’t produce the evidence needed to convict.

Prove you’re not a LYING CYBER-STALKING TROLLING WHITE TRASH PSYCHO.

Show us you’re not the PSYCHO progressive you accuse me to be, mr. pathological LIAR.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)