Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Because I don't come around as much anymore, (do to the influx of azzzholes), I had no idea who Elkslayer91 was/is, but in one post you managed to remind me why it is I don't come around much anymore. That post alone would get you tossed, iffin this were my site.

You're delusional.

They drew first blood.

Read the post you quoted clown.

They drew first blood.

I don't give a damn who started it, that post was ridiculously juvenile and it should embarrass you that your mine even goes to that level of degenerate thought, really, WTF?

Rick obviously takes pride in in his site, and prides himself on free speech, as well, do I, but a post like that has no value to his board at all, and only serves to cause his board and it's users, embarrassment. Do y9ou have any kids? Bring them in, show them what Dad wrote.

I remember telling a guy was a great place this was, the very first night he visited the fire, he walked straight into a Steelhead special running about fifty pages. Next day he told me I was nuts, that this site sucks.

To Rickbin I say, you have a great site, but you are letting your commitment to freedom of opinion, go to far, allowing these kinds of unhinged barrages to go unchecked is not serving your site as well as you think.

How many times have you posted in the last hour Elkslayer, about 50, 75? Get a grip on yourself.

You can go straight to hell.

I have been cyber-stalked by this idiot, and others here for 2 years straight, who have committed the most grotesque acts of libel you have ever seen in a forum. I have made many professional level postings here to help people, and the true corporate level people here know it.

Don't you dare question my integrity, nor my professionalism, when this site has allowed these mentally sick cyber-stalkers to libel and degrade my internet namesake image.

You are way out of your element pal, because it is very well apparent you have no clue to the extent these people have gone to make my life miserable here.

Go to hell, and don't stop.

I'm an ex C-Level executive, with decades of successful professional life, and simply came to this site to read, and enjoy reading other's stories as they shared the stories of enjoyment in the great outdoors.

For you to have the utter gal to cyber-stalk me now and gaslight me, when you can very well read the opening post, and how it attacks me, shows you are an immature LOW I.Q. idiot.

Go piss into the wind you California commie.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.