Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I rest my case.

You never had a case, and you started your first comment below with an outright lie. You are the mental psycho here, not me, because you’re a pathological liar, and one of the largest ego maniacs on this site inflicted with severe narcissism.

You've already admitted to association with a known terrorist organization... The Republic of Texas kooks, that have actually kidnapped and killed people, and are on the terror watch list.

You just outright lied here, and you, nor anyone, can find a quote of mine admitting as such, “anywhere” on the internet, because your statement above is solid proof of your cyber-stalking and lying of me. You are mentally sick.

Prove me wrong, and go find the posting where I admitted I’m part of that group.

You are a extremely mentally sick person, because what I did in fact state, was it was their “website” where I found information about the annexation of the Republic of Texas into the union, and where they had all the paperwork they had found in the library, posted on their site.

So you see, Mr. Barry, I just again proved, it is YOU who is the psycho here not me, and I could very easily go find that conversation to prove that as factual evidence, proving you are a bald faced liar. I could also bet you, $40K, that what I just stated is true and factual, but we both know you aren’t man enough to back your yap, like all commies, and especially being you’re a broke-dic.

I'll quit poking you on here, because frankly, you are scary.

I’m only scary to people I prove out on the internet as lying coward trolls like you. Others here I have conversed with on the phone to help them, know me as a solid American, and vey intelligent, because I proved it in giving them solid and sound advice.

You are exactly the type that pops a spring and goes out and kills people.

Actually barry, you’re projecting. It is your type, lying ego maniac narcissists, who are one step away from killing people, and a psychologist, if they where to read your posting here, would concur.

Your insanity and delirium is obviously progressive.

My links in my response to hatari, that I just posted again for shaman to read, prove I’m highly intelligent with a very broad knowledge of the business world, which came from decades of success in the business world. Any businessman worth his salt that reads those writings would, again, concur. My circle of friends are multi-millionaires, who have started from scratch, and built $1+ billion pipelines, and sold the business, and done it again. My circle of friends are highly intelligent, who value my business acumen, and we can sit and discuss business for hours.

Hey barry, successful muli-millionaires don’t let you in their circle if you’re a psycho troll, like you are attempting to paint me as, and successful multi-millionaires don’t sit and listen to someone more than 5 minutes if they detect they don’t know what they are talking about. I can talk just a little longer than 5 minutes, “just a little”, with successful people, so pardon me if I pass on what your low I.Q. view of me is. All of my friends would laugh at you.

Psycho.

I believe I just provided enough evidence in my defense to thoroughly prove who the psycho is, didn’t I mr. barry?

Would you like me to go search, and find that conversation we had, where you accused me of being a member of a terrorist group now, or are you man enough to tell everyone here you just made a bald faced lie, which you very well know is the Gospel truth? Psychos are bald faced liars barry, not someone like me who only types facts on the internet, who can back it up, when and if necessary.

And, barry, I hope you noticed, I didn’t even have to print one single cuss word in the response, because I thoroughly enjoyed showing you the door here, you lying troll.

Everyone has read about the stories of psycho LEO’s. You fit the mold, perfectly.

Brevity with words is a virtue thus you have no soul.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.