Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The best thing to come from this thread is Elkslayer91 has made a whole bunch of new friends from the bad side of Fire town.

Sputz, your new friends will play with you whenever they see you attempting to post your BS.

WE ALL OWN YOU.

You're a broke-dic, and always will be.

I had all of you owned from the first page. Not my fault you can't recognize that.

And thanks for proving all of you are closet commies. Saul Alinsky would be awful proud of his students (YOU) growing into such productive useful idiots.

I VERY much enjoyed your Hurt Feelers Report and the fact that your melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly NO "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

My MASTERY of Engleesh is without peer and it's funnier than fhuqk,that you cain't afford punctuation,nor understand the power of a paragraph. What do you "do" for a "living" again,which paints you in so many corners?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm as at ease in Sandbagging,as you are in talking out your Whining Ass,which rather reliably arranges oblivious humor,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do cite any/all words that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to savvy and I'll happily break things down and illuminate your STUPIDITY even fhuqking further. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kudos on your Vagina Monologue and I very MUCH enjoyed that the tears are real. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Damn. That read just like a Big Stick post about why you should use 180s in a 7mm08 and anything else is a pecker on a gnat.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]