Originally Posted by Barkoff

Rick obviously takes pride in in his site, and prides himself on free speech, as well, do I, but a post like that has no value to his board at all, and only serves to cause his board and it's users, embarrassment.............

............I remember telling a guy was a great place this was, the very first night he visited the fire, he walked straight into a Steelhead special running about fifty pages. Next day he told me I was nuts, that this site sucks............

....................To Rickbin I say, you have a great site, but you are letting your commitment to freedom of opinion, go to far, allowing these kinds of unhinged barrages to go unchecked is not serving your site as well as you think.

The site has become a internet catch filter for the less than desirable. More threads consisting of meaningless banter than quality content.

Much like a failing urban neighborhood, many quality members no longer participate yet their screen names hang on the registered user list like boarded up vacant homes. Signs of physical and social disorder spread, graffiti, broken windows, and other markers of decay have multiplied.