Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Being a member of an organization means you would have to go to meetings or pay dues, neither of witch I have. I haven't even looked at that site in probably 4-5 years, maybe longer. I don't follow them you idiot.

Your lame case would be laughed out of court. You have zero proof. I was commenting on the actual law of the land pertaining to a Joint Resolution, and a Treaty. According to your rules, there is no freedom of speech.

So, according to you, if I discuss murder, that makes me a murderer. You're a Fk'ing idiot.

Like I said, you can't produce evidence to convict. That makes you a filthy lying piece of white trash.

You posting gibberish is not evidence, and that is all you have is gibberish.

You're a typical commie democrat. Every slimy debating action you make is commie tactics.

And according to you, a person doesn't have freedom of speech to speak on a topic, because that is all that is, speaking on a topic. Speaking on a topic does not make a person a member of a terrorist organization, just like telling someone you see a coffin in their future, does not mean you are telling them you are going to kill them, but your dumbazz can't figure that out either, which is not surprising, given the fact you're an idiot.

You truly are the psycho here, you accuse me of, being you "see" things that aren't there.

And that's what demo commies do all day long, lie...lie....lie, same as a dirty LEO.

You have me confused with a State's Atty.

I don't have to "convict" you of anything.

I just point out YOUR words.

Like:
I haven't even looked at that site in probably 4-5 years, maybe longer.

So now you are telling us all that you HAVE been to that terrorist group's website. And you DID follow them.

Got it.

Wrong, you're accusing me of being a terrorist, so that would require state's evidence to convict, of which you can't produce any evidence to prove I am a member, as you accused me of. You lose that at bat.

Second, there are no flashing "alerts" at the top of any websites, to warn a person an organization is on a list, therefore just because a person googles "republic of texas" to research history, and a certain web link comes up among many, and you click on it to go there, not knowing who or what they are, doesn't mean you "follow" them. Strike two, against you.

When you do land there, and find old historical papers from the state, and start reading COPIES OF STATE DOCUMENTS, it doesn't mean you are "following them" or are a "member" Strike three, you lose.

For you try try to accuse me of being a member, based on those facts, as they did happen, is asinine.

And I did see a link that took me to what you are talking about, after I'd already looked around their site. I read about the kidnapping, and seen all the kidnapping stuff, and I thought, holly cow, these guys are kooks, so yeah, I knew about that. That article also stated, those were the "old leaders" and no longer associated with the group.

When I punched some of the leaders in to research them, and see what came up on them, that's when I found out what you are talking about, but reading old historical documents at the site, and learning the "law" pertaining to how a sovereign nation "has to be legally annexed by treaty" doesn't make me a terrorist pal.

You have produced nothing, but libel me, which you've been doing steady for two years.

You're a mentally sick person, with extreme narcissism, and the fact you're trying to twist these facts to paint me as a terrorist to draw attention to yourself is solid proof you are the Psycho here.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)