Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Poor Elksucker.

Hasn't gotten his quota of attention yet.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...re-lost-my-east-texas-lease#Post13654445

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSucker91
I prefer black anus, just like my dad did....

No doubt about this troll. eek

Rockinbbar, above,changing my name to ElkSucker91 and my wording, to insult my dead dad.

My Dad is dead.

My Dad was a standup icon, and brilliant businessman.

My Dad was a CHRISTIAN.

My 91 YEAR OLD Dad was a WW2 Veteran.

My DAD WAS MURDERED TWO YEARS AGO BY THE DEATH PANELS IN THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, just like my sister was 5 years ago, YOU FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCH.

And you will never be anywhere close, to having the class, integrity, or honor my dad had, because YOU'RE WHITE TRASH CLEAN TO THE BONE, AND I HOPE YOU DIE FROM A LONG AND PAINFUL DISEASE YOU FILTHY SONUFABITCH.

Did your dad graduate high school in 44 at age 17
Cause that is the only way your math adds up really.....
If that is the case above then please tell us what he did or was while serving our country back then.

Now....

Graduations are in may or june

If he graduated in 45 at age 18 or even 17 in may or june then went to basic training for say 8 weeks max, remembering now formal fighting was done in the ETO around may 7th or 8th 1945 IIRC.
After that everyone in the ETO was waiting on the 85 pt # per campiagns they was in, awards earned, time in theater ect ect ect to go home.

Soooo that leaves he was shipped to the pacific theater possibly
Now remembering that 8 week basic thang.
Say he graduated mid may 45 that would put him at mid july 45 graduatiing basic and going to the pacific.....
Fighting was done on Okinawa late june 45.

Did your dad even leave the U.S. and was then classified as a WW2 era vet which IIRC lasted till 47 or 48, I might be mistaken a little on the era time line, it included occupation troops worldwide hence the time line and era classification.

What branch did your dad serve in
What unit
What was his job
What theater did he serve in

Just asking...

Im a avid history buff!!!!
Really pride myself on my retained knowledge.
98% percent of the time I dont have ta google fu schitt
Civil war is really my main interest area.
Love it when people try to fact check me and have ta research schiit to do so and wind up with a coc sticking outta their forehead....
The military really interest me alot.
Did a little stint in it myself actually.

Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!!