Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Here’s the link to my first post in that 13 page thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13067171

I went into explicit detail to support my position, and ZERO people in that thread where capable of writing a detailed to the point, as I was, to prove my position wrong.

The trolls came out of the woodwork, to do what they do best, troll, and many in that thread, are here, because they got their azzes kicked by me, and they were not man enough to accept it.

If you have any ounce of integrity, go to that link and finish reading the thread, 9 more pages, and hopefully you’ll understand what I was describing as far as using different aim points on the large game size body of an elk, to compensate for “known” bullet drop, in order to place the bullet in the center of the boiler room. I would not suggest that tactic for smaller game, obviously.

No body in that thread were able to prove me wrong, but good ole smokepole kept it active by continually cyber-stalking me, with his vague and no specifics posting, in order to brainwash the masses he was intelligent on the matter. You will also notice, smokepole did not make ONE SINGLE post with specific laid out details, like I was doing, to prove me wrong, because he is incapable of going into any in depth conversation, and producing the level of work I did in that thread. There is absolutely nowhere on this site, where I have seen smokepole write high level professional work, to support his position, and he moves the goal posts when challenged, or simply just fades away, to save face, like all commies.

He got his azz handed to him, along with pharm and a few others, and all these idiots started cyber-stalking me from that point forward.

LOL, what a putz, I hope people do actually go and read that thread. You keep saying it was me "cyber-stalking" you but everyone on that thread had the same opinion--you're full of sh*t. It's like a case study in delusional personalities, one person after another telling you you're full of sh*t, yet it's everyone else who's wrong, LOL. A trajectory of plus 8" at midrange is not something anyone with a lick of sense would subscribe to. Even someone who sighted in at Jackson MS. How's that for "high-level professional work," LOL?

But keep it up, you're doing "great." It's hilarious to hear you talk about the "level of work" you produced. All you did was cut and past ballistic tables that are free to anyone with a smart phone.

But no one can download common sense, and therien lies your problem.

Gee, where have I seen that before?

Oh yeah, .................................right f'n here on this thread.

loony91, remember, just because you are actually paranoid/schizo, it doesn't mean we're not all after you. wink

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?