Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread. Nobody addressed that question, because it proved they were wrong.

Any 12 year old with half a fücking clue and a free ballistic app could figure out why a 350yd zero is absolutely retarded versus a 300yd zero for MPBR on a standard rifle/scope combo.

Since you can’t do the math I will do it for you using my custom 7 mag with a 180 Berger vld @ 3000 fps
300yd zero: +3.4”@ 200, - 3.1” @ 350
350yd zero: +5.3” @200, - 3.5 @ 400.

So to make this really simple your 350yd zero claim increased MPBR by 50yds yet your bullet is now almost 2” higher at 200 yds which may cause you to miss over the back on smaller game or run the bullet above the vitals and below the spine on larger game.

So as any half wit can see, when it comes to 350yd zero the juice simply isn’t worth the squeeze for most hunters that don’t dial. Now as for that rifle it runs a 100yd zero and a turret that will get that sexy bullet to damn near 2800 yds.

But I’m sure nice rifles and repeatable turrets on good scopes is well above your pay grade so I digress.